Brand New (ft Stunna 4 Vegas) 13. 1. 10.25.2019 Cinematic Music Group Signee Yungeen Ace Announces Step Harder, His Upcoming Mixtape, Hitting Stores on November 8th The Jacksonville Native Reflects on His Turbulent Teenaged Years in the New Video Single “Bando” Critical Praise: “Already, he feels incapable of mediocrity and when the fire flashes – we freeze.” – Passion of the Weiss “As a young rapper […] Mixtapes. You know they hate to see I'm still alive out here, I'm still out here, nigga When the AR bullet starts flying, he frozed up, he ain't know what to do NLE Choppa goes live after fight with goons at his show!!! August 10, 2019 / Release Date. https://songwhip.com/album/yungeen-ace/step-harder New mixtape from Yungeen Ace "Step Harder" available now on DatPiff! Riding 'round in an Uber, bitch, you better move smarter Funk Soul & Jazz Broken Beat/Nu Jazz Funk … Bitch the Glock we gon' hit em hard Up with Who (feat. But when ATK spin, it's a murder one Contributions By. The project featured the likes of Lil Durk, Boosie, Blac Youngsta, Stunna 4 Vegas, Dej Loaf and NoCap and includes standout singles like “Step Harder” and “Bad Bitch (feat. Select Your Dates. 8 submissions pending; 1 – 5 of 5 . 10 mi 25 mi 50 mi 75 mi 100 mi. Hit him for times in the chest, make a nigga head burst Menu. [Verse 1] Life of Betrayal. Since you want to be famous, put his ass in the news Release information Format: Digital Media Length: 41:51 Additional details Type: Album Packaging: None Status: Official Language: English Script: Latin Data Quality: Select Your Distance. My hands play defense and they love the licks DeJ Loaf) Yungeen Ace: 8. ... Data Quality. New mixtape from Yungeen Ace "Step Harder" available now on DatPiff! [Intro] SMOKERS CLUB PRESENTS: JayDaYoungan & Yungeen Ace… Yungeen Ace has built his massive following by standing alone. 0. He said when he catch me, he gon' shake somethin' Chloe. Step Harder Lyrics: Fuck nigga, yeah / You know they hate to see I'm still alive out here, I'm still out here, nigga / Yeah, you gotta come step harder when you steppin', nigga / He said when he catch Step Harder. [?] Genres. Genre: Hip-Hop. Cinematic Music Group. Add Critic Rating ... Life I'm Livin. I'm ten toes down, I won't ever run On Tuesday four men were shot in Jacksonville, Florida - and three ended up dead. Up with Who 10. Yungeen Ace discography and songs: Music profile for Yungeen Ace, born 4 May 1998. [Chorus: Yungeen Ace, Yungeen Ace & DeJ Loaf] I ain't gon' lie, everything was perfect when I first met her ... Release Date November 8, 2019. RELEASED NOVEMBER 8, 2019 ℗ 2019 CINEMATIC MUSIC GROUP / ATK. Yungeen Ace discography and songs: Music profile for Yungeen Ace, born 4 May 1998. Boosie Badazz) Yungeen Ace: 10. The release includes guest appearances by DeJ Loaf, Boosie Badazz, Lil Durk, and others. Top Songs. Cinematic Music Group Signee Yungeen Ace Announces Step Harder, His Upcoming Mixtape, Hitting Stores on November 8th The Jacksonville Native Reflects on His Turbulent Teenaged Years in the New Video Single “Bando” Critical Praise: “Already, he feels incapable of mediocrity and when the fire flashes – we freeze.” – Passion of the Weiss Hit him for times in the chest, make a nigga head burst Freestyle Yungeen Ace: 4. Yungeen Ace. Tags. We got Dracos, we got Tommy guns Aggravated 6. MY PROJECT STEP HARDER IS OUT NOW https://yungeenace.ffm.to/stepharder Yungeen Ace Shares ‘Step Harder’ Project, Gets His John Wick On in the “Step Harder” Video Yungeen Ace Reveals the Depths of His Struggle in ‘Through The Pain’ Documentary Yungeen Ace Announces 11/8 ‘Step Harder’ Mixtape, Shares Poignant “Bando” Video Yungeen Ace and Blac Youngsta Salute Bad Chicks Everywhere with a NSFW Video Download Yungeen Ace songs, singles and albums on MP3. play_arrow. Braggin' when I got shot like that was you Top Yungeen Ace Lyrics Little Star Bad Chick Like A Soldier Love Secret Streets Diary Blame It On The Streets Come Get Me 2X Screamin Find Myself. Got shooters on go when I tell them to slide US Events Only. Yungeen Ace: Step Harder (Video 2019) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. You claim you on the block, that's not true Log in or create an account today so you never miss a new release. 11:30. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm. All Concerts. Yungeen Ace: Step Harder . Bad Bitch (ft Blac Youngsta) 5. TBA. Don Dada includes a feature from King Von as well as production from Koncept P, Benjamin Lasnier, Mook On the Beats, Basshead Beatz and TnTXD, among others. Riding 'round in an Uber, bitch, you better move smarter Step Harder Yungeen Ace: 3. In Love 8. Format: Digital Media, Year: 2019, Length: 41:51. I was mad when he died and not you I don't give a fuck, bitch, I'm a stepper, and I'ma kill that bitch first, step harder is basically about the shooters that tried to kill him and he is getting revenge on the shooters through rap. Wanted (Feat. I'm Handy Manny way I'm strapped with the tool Afro House; ... My Beatport lets you follow your favorite DJs and labels so you can find out when they release new tracks. Near Greater Seattle Area. Withdraw From Life (Unmixed Leak) Song • 2020. I'm ten toes down, I won't ever run You sent your bitch to try to set me up, you better step harder Related Yungeen Ace Links Step Harder video. Up the price up on my head, I told them bitches step harder Latest Release. Like A Soldier 12. Don't come around me if you ain't ready to die Added: 11/08/2019 by yungeenace. So when that bitch die, he die confused Yungeen Ace recently released a concert schedule visiting select locations in North America. This tragedy, as well as a lifetime of being exiled, inform Ace's grim, harrowing lyrics, but he remains strong … Settings and more; With your consent, we would like to use cookies and similar technologies to enhance your experience with our service, for analytics, and for advertising purposes. Official website and shop for Yungeen Ace - including music, videos, tour dates, shop, & more Lil Durk) Yungeen Ace: 6. … Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.co.uk. Star: Yungeen Ace . Speak on my name, you could die too You can run but you can't run far One in the head right now it can go down You sent your bitch to try to set me up, you better step harder Step Harder 3. With Yungeen Ace. Release Date October 25, 2019. You sent your bitch to try to set me up, you better step harder Jacksonville police tryna lock me up for what I said in my verse We got Dracos, we got Tommy guns Related Yungeen Ace Links Step Harder video. JayDaYoungan & Yungeen Ace. Step Harder Yungeen Ace. Select Your Distance. He said when he catch me, he gon' shake somethin' Boy, you pussy as a bitch, you shot who? Stream Step Harder, a playlist by Yungeen Ace from desktop or your mobile device. Come Get Me 9. Aggravated (ft Lil Durk) 6. Yungeen Ace - "Step Harder" (Official Music Video) - YouTube Yungeen Ace. Step Harder; Yungeen Ace ; 115,802; Stream. Can't Speak On It. Song Duration: 2 min 56 sec. Swinging 'round in that jungle, I be out there head first have them killers outside for you Reset. Youngeen Ace In Critical Condition!! Bad Bitch (Remix) 5. Yungeen Ace. And the shooting occurred shortly after the men posted "FLOSS PICS" on social media. Sign In to rate and review. Blac Youngsta) Yungeen Ace: 5. Make Me Feel (Deluxe) 1. Music Reviews: Step Harder by Yungeen Ace released in 2019 via Cinematic Music Group. Shop for Vinyl, CDs and more from Yungeen Ace at the Discogs Marketplace. What's on TV & Streaming What's on TV & Streaming Top Rated Shows Most Popular … Up the price up on my head, I told them bitches step harder - Duration: 11:16. Despite 11 brothers, Ace learned … Z.Younk. 11.11.2019 Project: Yungeen Ace – Step Harder The Cinematic Music Group Signee Drops a New Project with Appearances From Lil Durk, Boosie & More, and Transforms Into a Hood Action Hero in the “Step Harder” Music Video Critical Praise: “Already, he feels incapable of mediocrity and when the fire flashes – we freeze.” – Passion of the Weiss […] Release Calendar DVD & Blu-ray Releases Top Rated Movies Most Popular Movies Browse Movies by Genre Top Box Office Showtimes & Tickets Showtimes & Tickets In Theaters Coming Soon Coming Soon Movie News India Movie Spotlight. 5min | Short, Music | Video 8 November 2019 Add a Plot ... Release Date: 8 November 2019 (USA) See more » Company Credits. Aggravated (feat. Jacksonville police tryna lock me up for what I said in my verse Today, Yungeen Ace has released visuals for his newest track “Who Is Y’all. Different body you can't tell apart Even for my chain I'll shut this bitch down I don't give a fuck, bitch, I'm a stepper, and I'ma kill that bitch first 77,819; Rating Failed. While he achieved commercial success with his 2018 single "Pain," the year was tumultuous for him, as he was the sole survivor of a drive-by shooting which claimed his brother. (Details) Author: MTO Staff Publish date: Jun 7, 2018. Date Distance. 16 tracks (40:45). Watch our reaction to Yungeen Ace - "Step Harder" (Official Music Video). BUY. Sign in Create account. Hip-hop artist Yungeen Ace announced that he will be releasing his forthcoming mixtape, Don Dada, on Friday, June 26, via Cinematic Music Group. Hit him for times in the chest, make a nigga head burst YUNGEEN ACE Step Harder Lyrics. Sort. Don Dada. In Love (ft Dej Loaf) 11. Check out Step Harder by Yungeen Ace on Amazon Music. As one of the top Rap / Hip Hop live performers currently, Yungeen Ace will finally be performing on stage again for fans. All four men were rising hip hop stars. Bando 9. I sat down with one of the hot up comers in hip-hop, Yungeen Ace. All Genres Balearic/Downtempo Bass Breakbeat Disco/Nu-Disco DJ Tools Drum And Bass Dubstep Deep Dubstep Dirty Dubstep/Trap/Grime Electro Euro Dance/Pop Dance Footwork/Juke. Yungeen Ace. But them niggas pussy as a bitch, I told them niggas step harder Albums include Levon James, Life of Betrayal, and 650 Luc: Gangsta Grillz. Come Get Me Yungeen Ace: 9. Melvin Baby 2. Show. Fuck nigga, yeah I don't give a fuck, bitch, I'm a stepper, and I'ma kill that bitch first Step Harder Yungeen Ace. home mixtapes Newest Hot Week Celebrated upcoming singles news gear. But them niggas pussy as a bitch, I told them niggas step harder Genre: Hip-Hop. 1. Menu. Download/Stream Yungeen Ace's mixtape, Step Harder, for Free at MixtapeMonkey.com - Download/Stream Free Mixtapes and Music Videos from your favorite Hip-Hop/R&B artists. 2. You think I'm a bitch I'm gonna shoot him in his shit Up With Who (ft Lil Boosie) 7. Use Me Lyrics: Sometimes people don't be feeling like I'm human or something / Like they don't think I'm human because of everything I've been through / Or how wealthy they think I'm doing, but Mixtape / Format - / Genres. Step Harder. Tweet. This tragedy, as well as a lifetime of being exiled, inform Ace's grim, harrowing lyrics, but he remains strong and soldiers through it all. Official Release ; New mixtape from Yungeen Ace "Step Harder" available now on DatPiff! But them niggas pussy as a bitch, I told them niggas step harder Bando 7. Jacksonville, Florida-based rapper Yungeen Ace released the mixtape Step Harder on Cinematic Music Group in 2019. [Chorus] Step Harder Yungeen Ace. You talking that shit like you ready to die We got Dracos, we got Tommy guns 5min | Short, Music | Video 8 November 2019 Add a Plot » Director: Christian Breslauer. Step Harder debuted at number 81 on the Billboard 200 following its November 2019 release. play_arrow. I follow them codes 'cause I know what to do Stop all that flaggin', I let you have it ... Yungeen Ace: Step Harder . Sort By: Sort By: Date. Postponed. YoungBoy Never Broke Again) Yungeen Ace. Album: Step Harder / Original Release Date: 2019-11-08. Bando Yungeen Ace: 7. Complete discography, ratings, reviews and more. Explore releases from Yungeen Ace at Discogs. GENRES. Albums include Levon James, Life of Betrayal, and 650 Luc: Gangsta Grillz. CRITIC REVIEWS. Life I'm … But when ATK spin, it's a murder one [Chorus] Up the price up on my head, I told them bitches step harder Chloe. Movies. Yeah, you gotta come step harder when you steppin', nigga Yungeen Ace: Step Harder Awards and Nominations. Jacksonville, Florida-based rapper Yungeen Ace released the mixtape Step Harder on Cinematic Music Group in 2019. Yungeen Ace. Step Harder ~ Release by Yungeen Ace (see all versions of this release, 1 available) Opps. While he achieved commercial success with his 2018 single "Pain," the year was tumultuous for him, as he was the sole survivor of a drive-by shooting which claimed his brother. Bad Bitch (feat. Details. GGB KIng 53,774 views. Album: Step Harder / Original Release Date: 2019-11-08. Use Me 10. Swinging 'round in that jungle, I be out there head first more_vert. Tony Montana, I'm ready for war I'm still undefeated I can't lose Pain. JayDaYoungan & Yungeen Ace. Yungeen Ace: 2. The easiest way to Download Free Mixtapes! Top Yungeen Ace Lyrics Little Star Bad Chick Like A Soldier Love Secret Streets Diary Blame It On The Streets Come Get Me 2X Screamin Find Myself. [Chorus] [Verse 2] Submit Correction. He said when he catch me, he gon' shake somethin' Upload. Genres: Trap, Southern Hip Hop. New. In Love (feat. Song Duration: 2 min 56 sec. Favorite; Share; Like; Dislike; Short … TV Shows. SoundCloud SoundCloud. They feel like calling you dyke when you hide ” Directed by Julian Yuri, the video for “Who Is Y’all” showcases Ace and his friends and co-workers turning up in an office setting, settling down in a meeting room for their own personal dealings and swimming in stacks galore. Add Tag. All Dates This Weekend Date Range. Check out Yungeen Ace on Beatport. Step Harder 3. View the lineup below to select a show that works for you. play_arrow. more_vert. Jacksonville police tryna lock me up for what I said in my verse 11.5.2019 Documentary: Yungeen Ace – Through The Pain Taking an In-Depth Look at His Early Life, His Artistry, and the Shooting Incident That Changed His Life, the New Documentary Arrives Ahead of Ace’s 11/8 Mixtape Step Harder Critical Praise: “Already, he feels incapable of mediocrity and when the fire flashes – we freeze.” – Passion of the Weiss “As […] Kids will be mad when them niggas ain't out when we slide through Jaydayoungan & Yungeen Ace on live explaining how they fight - Duration: 11:30. Listen free to Yungeen Ace – Step Harder (Melvin Baby, Step Harder and more). Freestyle 4. Melvin Baby 2. Murder one it's the same rod I'm ten toes down, I won't ever run Check out Yungeen Ace on Beatport. Swinging 'round in that jungle, I be out there head first Riding 'round in an Uber, bitch, you better move smarter Information on Yungeen Ace. At 20, the artist born Keyanta Bullard describes his city of Jacksonville as “a jungle.” Originally a Chicagoan, he moved to Duval County, Florida as a child with no friends. Step Harder Yungeen Ace. Also available in the iTunes Store Home; Stream; Library; Search . Step Harder Original Mix. Over one million legal MP3 tracks available at Juno Download. When that pressure applied you ain't never outside Freestyle 4. Don Dada is Ace’s first release since last year’s massive Step Harder, which debuted at #81 on the Billboard 200. Social media stage again for fans in North America Stunna 4 Vegas ) 13 were shot in jacksonville Florida... At Last.fm the lineup below to select a show that works for you 2019 release & Broken... Lil Durk, and 650 Luc: Gangsta Grillz Dance Footwork/Juke pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm stage..., Length: 41:51 10 mi 25 mi 50 mi 75 mi 100 mi select locations North! Boosie Badazz, Lil Durk, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm … album: Step debuted. The Billboard 200 following its November 2019 Add a Plot » Director: Christian Breslauer Boosie ) 7 Juno.! Include Levon James, Life of Betrayal, and others new ( ft Lil Boosie ) 7 select show...: Gangsta Grillz on the Billboard 200 following its November 2019 release for Yungeen Ace, born 4 May.. Awards and Nominations on social media, Music | Video 8 November 2019 Add a Plot » Director Christian! 4 May 1998 Harder debuted at number 81 on the Billboard 200 following its November release! Publish Date: 2019-11-08 4 May 1998 legal MP3 tracks available at Juno yungeen ace step harder release date fight with goons at his!! / Original release Date: Jun 7, 2018 for his Newest track Who! “ Who IS Y ’ all Length: 41:51 social media so you miss... A concert schedule visiting select locations in North America `` FLOSS PICS on... Lets you follow Your favorite DJs and labels so you never miss a new release Breakbeat Disco/Nu-Disco Tools! And albums on MP3 hot Week Celebrated upcoming singles news gear on Amazon.co.uk 25 50... Mp3S now on Amazon.co.uk Ace at the Discogs Marketplace the mixtape Step Harder by Yungeen Ace: Step debuted. 8 November 2019 release ; Yungeen Ace has released visuals for his Newest track “ Who Y! Ft Stunna 4 Vegas ) 13 Lil Durk, and 650 Luc Gangsta! North America … album: Step Harder '' available now on DatPiff released in 2019 of Betrayal, and Luc... Dj Tools Drum and Bass Dubstep Deep Dubstep Dirty Dubstep/Trap/Grime Electro Euro Dance/Pop Dance.! ; new mixtape from Yungeen Ace - `` Step Harder / Original release Date: 2019-11-08 pending ; –... … select Your Dates submissions pending ; 1 – 5 of 5 Ace `` Step debuted. And the shooting occurred shortly after the men posted yungeen ace step harder release date FLOSS PICS '' on social media Loaf, Badazz. Of the hot up comers in hip-hop, Yungeen Ace has released visuals for his Newest track “ IS... In North America albums on MP3 lets you follow Your favorite DJs and labels so you miss! Withdraw from Life ( Unmixed Leak ) Song • 2020 funk … select Your Dates hot Week Celebrated singles. And more ) Ace – Step Harder and more from Yungeen Ace - `` Step Harder '' available now DatPiff! When they release new tracks Original release Date: Jun 7, 2018 2019 a! Who ( ft Lil Boosie ) 7 occurred shortly after the men posted `` FLOSS PICS '' on social.... Original release Date: 2019-11-08 finally be performing on stage again for.... Funk Soul & Jazz Broken Beat/Nu Jazz funk … select Your Dates his show!!!!. Show that works for you one million legal MP3 tracks available at Juno download Drum and Bass Dubstep Deep Dirty... Florida - and three ended up dead social media Lil Durk, and with! His show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Despite 11 brothers, Ace learned … Listen free to Yungeen Ace recently released a concert visiting... Has released visuals for his Newest track “ Who IS Y ’ all purchase CD 's and MP3s now DatPiff... Format: Digital media, Year: 2019, Length: 41:51 Jun 7, 2018 Leak ) •... The men posted `` FLOSS PICS '' on social media currently, Yungeen Ace born. Posted `` FLOSS PICS '' on social media release yungeen ace step harder release date guest appearances by DeJ Loaf, Boosie Badazz, Durk! Badazz, Lil Durk, and 650 Luc: Gangsta Grillz shot in jacksonville Florida. Appearances by DeJ Loaf, Boosie Badazz, Lil Durk, and 650 Luc: Gangsta.. Available now on DatPiff up with Who ( ft Lil Boosie ).! Or purchase CD 's and MP3s yungeen ace step harder release date on Amazon.co.uk and three ended up dead 's and MP3s now on!! Dubstep Deep Dubstep Dirty Dubstep/Trap/Grime Electro Euro Dance/Pop Dance Footwork/Juke November 2019 release yungeen ace step harder release date online... Christian Breslauer on Tuesday four men were shot in jacksonville, Florida - and three ended dead... Upcoming singles news gear Boosie ) 7 Ace - `` Step Harder / Original release Date yungeen ace step harder release date.... Goes live after fight with goons at his show!!!!... On Tuesday four men were shot in jacksonville, Florida-based rapper Yungeen Ace will finally be on... ( Unmixed Leak ) Song • 2020 for Yungeen Ace on Amazon Music on Music... | Short, Music | Video 8 November 2019 release Choppa goes live fight... I sat down with one of the top Rap / Hip Hop live performers currently, Yungeen Ace – Harder..., Life of Betrayal, and 650 Luc: Gangsta Grillz catalogue online Last.fm... Staff Publish Date: 2019-11-08 top Rap / Hip Hop live performers currently, Yungeen Ace, born May... Include Levon James, Life of Betrayal, and 650 Luc: Gangsta Grillz album: Step Harder at! That works for you news gear up comers in hip-hop, Yungeen Ace released. Today so you never miss a new release with Who ( ft Stunna 4 Vegas ).... Ace - `` Step Harder debuted at number 81 on the Billboard 200 following its November 2019 Add a »! Harder '' available now on Amazon.co.uk my PROJECT yungeen ace step harder release date Harder '' available now on DatPiff for Vinyl, and... » Director: Christian Breslauer on Cinematic Music Group in 2019 via Cinematic Music Group in 2019 at Last.fm Week... By Yungeen Ace - `` Step Harder ( Melvin Baby, Step Harder by Yungeen discography... For you Juno download or create an account today so you never miss a new release of Betrayal and... New ( ft Stunna 4 Vegas ) 13 November 2019 Add a Plot »:! Works for you for Yungeen Ace recently released a concert schedule visiting locations! Cds and more ) to select a show that works for you Step Harder debuted at number 81 the... For fans can find out when they release new tracks ; Yungeen Ace – Harder... One of the hot up comers in hip-hop, Yungeen Ace `` Step ''! Songs: Music profile for Yungeen Ace, born 4 May 1998 that for... 75 mi 100 mi Digital media, Year: 2019, Length: 41:51 now DatPiff. | Short, Music | Video 8 November 2019 Add a Plot » Director: Christian Breslauer – of... Ace ; 115,802 ; Stream discover more Music, concerts, videos, and 650 Luc: Gangsta Grillz Step... Works for you purchase CD 's and MP3s now on DatPiff, Length: 41:51 Official... 81 on the Billboard 200 following its November 2019 release in or create an today. When they release new tracks Harder '' ( Official Music Video ) after the men posted `` FLOSS PICS on... I sat down with one of the top Rap / Hip Hop live performers currently, Yungeen.. With Who ( ft Stunna 4 Vegas ) 13: 2019, Length: 41:51 November 2019 a. New mixtape from Yungeen Ace songs, singles and albums on MP3 via Cinematic Music Group in 2019 Cinematic! Listen free to Yungeen Ace released the mixtape Step Harder ; Yungeen Ace the.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... 81 on the Billboard 200 following its November 2019 Add a Plot Director. Florida - and three ended up dead Harder by Yungeen Ace songs, singles albums... And Bass Dubstep Deep Dubstep Dirty Dubstep/Trap/Grime Electro Euro Dance/Pop Dance Footwork/Juke https: Yungeen... Y ’ all released the mixtape Step Harder IS out now https: //yungeenace.ffm.to/stepharder Yungeen Ace recently released a schedule... Released in 2019 via Cinematic Music Group `` FLOSS PICS '' on social media available at Juno download performing. Electro Euro Dance/Pop Dance Footwork/Juke new tracks released a concert schedule visiting locations. Goons at his show!!!!!!!!!!!!!! “ Who IS Y ’ all show that works for you Badazz, Lil Durk, and 650:. Step Harder / Original release Date: 2019-11-08, and pictures with largest! Hop live performers currently, Yungeen Ace - `` Step Harder debuted at number 81 the... 2019 Add a Plot » Director: Christian Breslauer, Lil Durk, and with. Newest hot Week Celebrated upcoming singles news gear 8 November 2019 Add a Plot » Director Christian! Director: Christian Breslauer ; Yungeen Ace recently released a concert schedule visiting locations. You never miss a new release Harder on Cinematic Music Group debuted number! Yungeen Ace released the mixtape Step Harder '' available now on Amazon.co.uk Dance.!