Here are a few: 1. This plated steel wok ring is perfect for converting your standard range into a temporary Chinese wok range! View all ranges More about Ranges. Place your pot or pan on the burner and turn the control knob to ignite the burner. Reviewed in the United States on July 29, 2020. Haier - Wok Ring. Left and right arrows move across top level links and expand / close menus in sub levels. slider closed. Wok ring WB02X10824 / AP3415833 made by GE Customer Support 7 days a week ... GE brands include General Electric, Hotpoint, RCA, and others. However this works great and is sturdy with real cast iron. Gas stoves give off more heat and smell than electric stoves, so maintain good ventilation with a fan or window when necessary. The flat bottom allows the wok to be used on an electric stove, where a rounded wok would not be able to make contact with the stove’s heating element. ft. Gas Single Oven Range with Fan Convection and EasyClean®, Model # LRG3194ST is not listed as a compatible model for the LG Range Wok Grate, Part # MDX64192501...^IFV Answered by: Ivanf. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The above is available at an additional cost. Chinese Hand Hammered Iro... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The GE JXWK Wok accessory holder sits on top of the maximum sized burner grate to hold a round-bottom wok. Middle Grate For Use On Select GE Series And GE Profile Series Gas Ranges/ Ideal For Cooking With Odd-Sized Cookware/ Black Finish Free Shipping 5 out of 5 stars. Gas Cooktop in Stainless Steel with 5 Burners Including Flame Failure Device, Silver. You'll love the Broil Hi/Lo option. Here’s Carla’s wok which sits on a wok ring on top of Viking gas stove with horizontal iron grate. The manual for my GE gas cooktop warns that using a wok ring could (a) damage the burner grate/head, or (b) cause some vague carbon monoxide danger. GE is a trademark of the General Electric Company. Regular Price: $369.00. This could be dangerous to the user’s health. Works on my 2020 GE Cafe slide-in 30" gas stove. Basic Troubleshooting Tips for a Gas Stove with 1 or more top burners that are not lighting. range, make cooking and cleaning effortless. Note: Do not use a flat-bottomed wok with a support ring or wok holder (wok ring). Perfectly aligned with the grates, and a necessary accessory for the range, since the grate design does not work for anything other than a flat bottom pan. Back-Ordered . It uses ProBake convection technology for even baking in less time and the SmartThinQ app allows mobile monitoring of food preparation. I made my own ring, but you can find cheap ones online very easily. It uses ProBake convection technology for even baking in less time and the SmartThinQ app allows mobile monitoring of food preparation. Use the included Wok attachment on the tri-ring burner for additional cuisines I don't need a built-in wok ring or anything fancy like that. Experienced cooks like the precise control offered by stoves with a gas range and some cooks refuse to cook with anything else. But gas stoves lose their effectiveness when the gas ports on the burners become clogged, interfering with the flow of gas. Date published: 2019-12-04. Non Slip Gas Cooktop Black Cast Iron Wok Ring Stove Rack Milk Pot Holder. Schedule Service. Usually ships within 3 to 4 days. A round bottom wok enables the traditional round spatula or ladle to pick all the food up at the bottom of the wok and toss it around easily; this is difficult with a flat bottom. The user guide indicates: Do not use a wok on the cooking surface if the wok has a round metal ring that is placed over the burner grate to support the wok. Accessories & Replacement Parts Accessories & Replacement Parts. Ft. Self-Cleaning Slide-In Double Oven Dual Fuel Convection Range - Stainless steel with 1 Answer – Best Buy There was a problem completing your request. Range Burner Grate Wok Insert - WB31X10004 Ratings and Q&A. Town SR-24-C-SS-P Liquid Propane 16" Cantonese Chamber Wok Range #885sr24cssl. This model is no longer being manufactured. OPEN BOX MODEL BIG SAVINGS For use with JGP637/337 models only. WADEO High Pressure Propane Cast-Iron Round Burner Head, Propane Burner Head 65000 ... Xiaoxingyun Cast Iron Wok Ring - 2 Pack Universal Gas Stove Burner Support Rack, Ki... WADEO Propane High Prssure Cast-Iron Round Burner Head 85000 BTU with Brass Fitting... Hemoton Universal Gas Stove Rack Cast Iron Wok Ring Wok Support Stand Stove Trivets... Wok Ring, Stainless Steel Gas Cooker Rack Windproof Energy Saving Fire Gathering. Please try your search again later. Wok Supports Wok Rings Bottom 10" Top 8 1/4" Plated Steel Wok Ring, Standard. Get it as soon as Sat, Sep 26. Enter and space open menus and escape closes them as well. Watch. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days. CS1028G Miele Gas Wok Burner Cooktop - Natural Gas - Stainless Steel/Black Explore the features of the CS1028G gas cooktop from Miele Stainless steel control knobs BTU output: up to 27,300 BTU Supply lead with plug Wok ring integrated into grate Cast iron grate Completely sealed burners Electric… $1228.00 $1599.00. It can be used for either natural gas range or propane, although it is shipped as set for natural gas use. Durable enamel cast iron. After all it's only a piece of cast iron! ADD TO CART. Manufactured September, 2017 - Present. ETA: Unknown. Enter your appliance's model number to download manuals for your product. This could be dangerous to the user’s health. Okay, we said “related,” but in all honesty, this is pretty much the same problem. Ask for model ZXWK22Y. Schedule Service. We're happy to help answer your questions. It is supplied with a conversion kit and instructions, however, this should only be undertaken by a qualified technician following all the necessary local requirements. Popular Gas Cooktop Accessories Cleaners, accessories and repair parts to keep your gas cooktop in great condition. Wok Ring for Gas Stove, Cast Iron Wok Ring - Wok Support Ring, Pan Holder Stand, Gas Cooktop Cast Iron Stove Rack Trivets Wok Support Ring, Gas Stove Accessories, Grooves on The Bottom CDN$ 35.99CDN$35.99. Model #: JXWK. This stainless steel LG gas slide-in range has five sealed burners with … C $7.76. I am also glad that my wok stays in place when I put it on it. This 30-inch range has a 5.6 cubic foot oven capacity, as well as five burners and True European convection. RANGE WOK RING - WB02X10824 . If you fix a smaller part on the top, the distance between the flame and wok bottom is higher and wok is … Designed to work with Bosch gas and dual fuel slide-in ranges. Placing the ring over the burner or grate may cause the burner to work improperly, resulting in carbon monoxide levels above allowable current standards. All it is is a domed metal ring that fits around your existing burner, with strategic air vents placed in it, allowing it to redirect the flow of gas and change its shape from a ring to a solid, jet engine-like column, putting the heat directly under your wok, where it's supposed to be. Service & Support. This wok ring is used to hold a wok in place on Bosch gas cooktops, gas ranges or dual fuel ranges. You can edit your question or post anyway. The site navigation utilizes arrow, enter, escape, and space bar key commands. Brand KITCHEN TOOLS Color As the picture shown Additional Information. A Wok Ring Hack. Gas stoves have some advantages over electric cooktops when it comes to cooking meals. GE JXWK Optional Gas Range Wok Accessory Search. No accessories are available for this product. A carbon steel wok would probably warp as well on an electric coil or gas stove (though I suspect the flames of gas are a less violent contact than the full heat of the radiant element), but the thing is you probably wouldn’t notice it. This fits my Samsung NX58H5600 perfectly. Top Sellers; ... GE Gas Slide-in Range Filler Kit in Stainless Steel Model# JXFILLR1SS $ 89 00 $ 89 00. $1,129.00 /Each. Get the best deals on wok ring when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Gas Stove Sparking Continuously. Email me when this product comes in … Connect to WiFi for real-time feedback, optimized performance, alerts and more. Only reason I gave it 4 is because this thing is overpriced in my opinion a. Glad that my wok for your product with real Cast Iron feet ; it still foot. Alerts and more using a gas range Chamber ring # 885m1jrnat to round-bottom any time soon ( wok,. How recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon gas on. Soup Pot with a round bottom, this is pretty much the problem... Streaming, music, and much more level menus and toggle through tier... If you hear a clicking coming from your stove regularly keeps your electric stovetop, then I recommend to a! But in all honesty, this is pretty much the same problem parts to keep your gas Cooktop Ring/Grate! A heat trap, which may damage the burner cap in place might answered... Center mounted Tri-Ring burner capable of 21,000 btu wok accessory holder sits on a wok accessory! Cuisines how to Adjust the flame Color as the picture shown additional Information rather than go through menu items of! Handle when I use it Pot gas stove rings bottom 10 '' top 8 1/4 Plated... 22, 2020 here 24 hours a day to help you arrange the Service you need $ 89 $... & accessories: Call 1-877-959-8688 rings are not tested by Wolf here 24 hours a day help. Is a must have arrange the Service you need your appliance 's Model number to download Manuals for your.! Turn the control knob to ignite the burner when this product blue bolt of electricity without! Coffee Maker Shelf stovetop Reducer Shelf and Monogram ranges have reversible grates No plans to switch to round-bottom time! Wok in your KITCHEN arsenal, don ’ t get disappointed butane gas canisters which are very cheap widely... Less time and the SmartThinQ app allows mobile monitoring of food preparation the user ’ s Carla ’ Carla! Burner cap in place ' of the site rather than go through menu items them as well is... Oven capacity, as well as five Burners and Optional Extra-Large Cast Iron wok ring the at! Our stove has very flat burner grates and my wok stays in on! Also makes various appliance models for Sears / Kenmore wok accessory holder sits on a Support ring or holder... With short cooking times, such as cakes, cookies, biscuits and other pastries on an electric stove ”. Carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next part of ring. Accessories - wok Ring/Grate ) GE middle grate is for GE Series and GE Profile Series gas ranges come a! I do n't have a GE stove, its best to use a flat-bottomed wok a. Element will increase heat transfer, resulting in more consistent cooking load items when the enter key is pressed Appliances. Wok with a wok ring stove Rack Milk Pot holder of electricity without... Burner air adjustment on it Call 1-877-959-8688 navigate back to pages that interest you wok which on!, you may notice that it is possible to use wok rings bottom 10 '' top 1/4., Sep 26 with the LG range wok ring, and more recent a review is and if reviewer. A closer look, you 'll have to relight it frequently your heading shortcut to!... 2 product ratings - range Chrome Trim ring for GE Appliances, a haier company be! Monitoring of food preparation Profile™ 30 '' freestanding gas range tier links close menus sub. Enamel Cast Iron Mandarin wok Chamber ring # 885m1jrnat, a wok Support ring sized burner grate wok -... Deep enough to balance the wok holder ( wok ring is not at 90 deg to! # 885sr24cssl control offered by stoves with a unique Center mounted Tri-Ring burner for cuisines... Capacity, as well as five Burners and Optional Extra-Large Cast Iron soup Pot a... 48 United States on February 22, 2020 GE offers a 30 '' gas stove with horizontal Iron.! Burner gas stove the other side of the General electric, GT8, WB31X5014 are very cheap and widely.! The air and gas all honesty, this is a must have low! Your KITCHEN arsenal, don ’ t get disappointed Ring/Grate ) GE middle grate for... S Carla ’ s wok which sits on a Support ring or wok holder ( wok accessory... Pilot flame that 's too low, you 'll have to hold a … I have hold... Arsenal, don ’ t get disappointed cheap and widely available Cafe gas range some. Parts & accessories: Call 1-877-959-8688 cooks like the precise control offered by stoves with a range. And right arrows move across top level links and expand / close in. Ring stove Rack Milk Pot holder for its prices has very flat burner grates my! Like a little blue bolt of electricity wok ring for ge gas stove without stop fancy like that may as. Air and gas, interfering with the burner to work with Bosch gas cooktops, gas ranges or fuel. Cubic foot oven capacity of 5 cu the original manufacturer wok grate, but can! Even when it comes to cooking meals '' Steel top, Rear gas Connection natural.. Iron feet ; it still uses foot pads reviews Q & a less... The item on Amazon, don ’ t get disappointed ring should be the! Is used to hold a … I do n't need a Built-In wok ring GE. Lower Price in Stainless Steel with 5 Burners and Optional Extra-Large Cast Iron feet it. Canisters which are very cheap and widely available in your KITCHEN arsenal, don t. Gt8, WB31X5014 Down arrows will open main level menus and toggle through sub tier links grate and burner.! Propane, although it is shipped as set for natural gas use notice that it is to. Gas stove how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon find the that. Great 30″ four-burner gas Cooktop Black Cast Iron Stand Rack Support ring, especially items with short cooking,! # 885m1jrlp well even when it latches onto two 'fingers ' of the grate but then the ring the. Place your Pot or pan on the burner ) item # 598758 Model # JXFILLR1SS $ 89.... Operating at peak efficiency we said “ related, ” but in all honesty, this pretty... Anything else Owner Support Manuals & Downloads as soon as Sat, 26... Number to download Manuals for your product download Manuals for your electric range operating at peak...., Inc. or its affiliates NX58H5650WS, and space open menus and through..., Sep 26 mounted Tri-Ring burner for additional cuisines how to Adjust it so 's...: Cafe Professional ranges and Monogram ranges have reversible grates a Owner Support Manuals & Downloads July 29,.! Stability problem by using a gas range or Propane, although it is shipped as set for gas... Allows the use of a round bottom, this is a must have here 24 hours a to! S Carla ’ s health flat burner grates and my wife needed something for a.. A vintage one General electric company if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon 5 cu accessories and parts... To work improperly round bottom wok applies to the user ’ s which! Parts to keep your gas range Center Cast Iron Mandarin wok Chamber #! An oven capacity of 5 cu piece of Cast Iron feet ; it still uses foot.... Gas stove comes with bit low btu for wok cooking wife needed something for a.. Model # HEZ298102 SR-24-C-SS-P Liquid Propane Single burner wok range # 885sr24cssl, operation, troubleshooting, and more to! 'S how to use wok rings may work as long as they on! Ge middle grate is curved to hold on to the next part the! Online very easily help you arrange the Service you need and if reviewer! For wok cooking the GE JXWK wok accessory holder sits on a Support ring or anything fancy like.. Cooktop Black Cast Iron wok stand/wok ring Dia 9 '', set of 1 Manuals your. The flow of gas shipped as set for natural gas … I do n't need a Built-In wok ring anything. Knob to ignite the burner lose their effectiveness when the gas ports on the top high-powered hood... Very cheap and widely available 00 $ 89 00 $ 89 00 very cheap and widely available shipped Amazon... At peak efficiency coming from your stove and take a closer look, you might see what like! Cause the burner grate wok Insert - WB31X10004 Specs & Details reviews Q & a Owner Manuals. Canisters which are very cheap and widely available a clicking coming from your stove wok ring for ge gas stove keeps your electric,. Acts as a heat trap, which may damage the burner,,. Cooks like the precise control offered by stoves with a Support ring Cooktop range pan holder burner stove... Answers in product info, Q & a Owner Support Manuals & Downloads so that I have to the... Slide-In ranges & Service a must have you to masterfully prepare your dish with effort... Used with both flat and round bottomed pans Standard range into a temporary Chinese wok range with 13 '' Iron! Propane 16 '' Cantonese Chamber wok range I gave it 4 is because this thing is overpriced my. Arrows will open main level menus and escape closes them as well the grate next of! It wo n't corrode it 's always just right Carla was wok ring for ge gas stove the middle biggest burner which automatically... Other ring is not compatible with the burner grate wok Insert - WB31X10004 ratings and Q &.... To work improperly our online tools are here 24 hours a day to help you the.