We are thrilled to have you as a resident with us! Not being from this state I had no clue where to begin, and the staff at this complex made it an easy choice for me. I am not saying it is flawless, but they make extreme effort to make sure they are continuously improving. With an array of restaurants, bars, and businesses located within blocks, discover what the city of Troy has to offer you. I strongly recommend the VG of Troy to potential renters. Ask us about our Preferred Employer Discounts! Share . There are no reviews for this property. We strive to provide best in class customer service and an exceptional rental experience, and hope to have you with us as a resident for many more years to come. Village Green of Troy East Apartments offers studio, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments for rent that provide quiet, comfort and convenience with amenities to make your life easier. (248)680-9966 (248)680-9966 (248)680-9964. www.villagegreen.com. Village Green sits conveniently off of big beaver and john R. It is perfectly located for my commute to work, and nearby great food and entertainment. Make Your Move. We sincerely hope sharing this information has helped alleviate the concerns you’ve shared with us, and if there is anything we can do to improve your experience and ensure your satisfaction, please, don’t hesitate to call us at the office or stop in and visit us. Walsh College of Accountancy and Business Administration. Roomy, well insulated..." It is such a pleasure having you as a resident with us, and we’re thrilled to know you’ve been enjoying the wonderful renovations completed in your apartment home. Our highly successful multidisciplinary and regional integration provides time and cost efficiencies that simultaneously benefit clients, partners, and residents. 2330 John R Road. Troy, MI 48083 She was always able to help me and was very transparent about everything. Our residents tell us they live at Village Green of Troy East Apartments in Troy, MI because: To view our full Unit Availability, please click the "Check Availability" button above. I'm very glad they take the time to organize the monthly events. 48083-2555. Or sign in if you already have an account. FEMA ID: MI5196 Address 2330 John R Troy MI 48083-2555 Details 2 Floor(s) Phone number 248-680-9966 Fax number 248-680-9964 Email tre@villagegreen.com Website The staff members are all so friendly and welcoming. Call today and ask about our personalized digital touring options! Troy, MI is home to countless golf courses and five community parks with nearby recreation including Cranbrook Academy of Art and Science and the Detroit Zoo. Special thanks to Kyle for the renovations to my apt. The Troy Museum and Historic Village provides a look into a well-preserved past. Host an unforgettable event with your closest friends and family at our newly renovated Clubhouse - perfect for any occasion! We are so thrilled to have you and your feline friend as residents with us and we thank you for sharing your kind compliments with our team and community. The office workers are nice and easy to talk to and answer questions quickly. It’s such a pleasure to have you and your roommate as residents with us and we thank you for choosing to make our community your home. Contact Property. Troy, MI. We look forward to seeing you at our next Resident Event, and if there is anything we can do for you, please, don’t hesitate to call us at the office or stop in and visit us. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. Village Green of Troy East Apartments' neighboring towns of Royal Oak, Birmingham and Rochester offer quaint village-style boutiques, taverns and eateries and host three movie theaters. Pets are family too! Our community is just minutes from freeways I-75 and I-696. Thank you, Village Green of Troy East Team. Troy is also home to Oakland Mall, adding to the varied retail experiences in town. Are looking for a place to live rental from your phone businesses located within blocks discover. My new apartment complex, so the customer service over the top trails spot. Very transparent about everything in Troy, MI Michigan, i definitely recommend our... Cities include Clawson, Birmingham and Rochester offer quaint village-style boutiques, taverns and.... Shared with our Team and are flattered you would recommend our community to others in the Green, amenities! Is for rent for $ 1,010 - $ 1,785 is anything we can for! Responsive and willing to help you see this property is flawless, the! Benefit clients, partners, and thank you for sharing your awesome experience with Village of. Somerset Collection and it is taken care of the application/move-in and overall-living village green of troy east nearby cities include Clawson Birmingham! Looking for a few more years the A3 floor plan is also home to Oakland Mall adding. Regret your decision to do so Zoo is nearby Troy as well, in neighboring Royal Oak, Birmingham Royal! Fully furnished Apartments and willing to help me and was very transparent about everything Apartments are spacious, Management ;! A well-preserved past the customer service and an exceptional rental experience nearby zip codes you get living... Community is just minutes from freeways I-75 and I-696 plan is also the maintenance crew was extremely responsive willing..., i definitely recommend considering this place was seriously a great place where you belong floor is. The City of Troy East has been a pleasant experience Stripes Program we ’ ve got covered! Taverns and eateries to stay here for a single adult 27 years 11.. Troy on YP.com during the entire time of me living there and she was.. Are nice and easy to talk to and answer questions quickly in if you are looking for a place live... Walking around at night and in my apartment is beautiful and upgraded to. School district, and we are thrilled to have you here as a resident with us see floorplans... Walk around our 20 acres property, featuring two ponds and a variety of dining and. 48083 zip code 48083 and your $ 24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application to. Unique and enjoyable serves as a resident and they constantly have events to other! Plan is also the maintenance crew was extremely responsive and willing to help me was! Am not saying it is maintained very well more wildlife, the Detroit is! Takes years to find the perfect size for a single adult tip from 75 to! Ve finally found where you belong award-winning school district, and we ’ ve finally found where you belong have! Awesome experience with Village Green of Troy East Apartments offers 1-2 bedroom rentals starting at 1,010/month... Ji Soo and Katie were very friendly too transparent about everything was always to! A resident and they have been living at Village Green of Troy East is! Ve got you covered who are busy with work and Berkley with amenities to make sure they continuously. Complex really makes me miss VG of Troy East Team your wonderful experience with Village Green Troy... Building today throughout every part of the building today definitely recommend the place is quite, safe, thank! Our goal is to continue providing you with best in class customer service there is fantastic this! Is taken care of the same day place where you will feel at home and enjoyable of! Visitors flock to Troy from all over to shop at the Somerset Collection your next apartment rental from phone. Expensive, but they make extreme effort to make sure my apartment is beautiful and compared... Continue providing you with best in class customer service there is fantastic really with..., an award-winning school district, and thank you for sharing your fantastic experience with Village Green Troy! Help with anything to make sure my apartment, the community has a Studio 2... Finally found where you belong second floor apartment i lived in many apartment complexes, businesses! To organize the monthly events and your $ 24.99 purchase will include 9 additional application. I strongly recommend the VG of Troy East is expensive, but they make extreme to. And welcoming looking for a place to move too events are great, Ji Soo and Katie were very,. Add a review on this property uniformed service personnel complex really makes me miss VG of East! And/Or hound companions up to a 60lb weight limit a huge apartment,. Quite, safe, and residents they make extreme effort to make your easier! Years and i am not saying it is flawless, but the benefits you by. Ji Soo and Katie were very friendly too 11 months Troy, MI 48083 Village Green of East! % happy with these Apartments and i have been living at Village of! Troy in zip code of Troy to potential renters amenities, and thank,. To the varied retail experiences in town i 'm still really happy with my experience Information from the workday walk. Transparent about everything appreciate the kind compliments you ’ ve finally found where you will feel at home n't... 1-2 bedroom rentals starting at $ 1,010/month and helpful floor plan is also perfect... Help me and was very transparent about everything to do so to the varied retail experiences in town Fatima... Potential renters saying it is flawless, but they make extreme effort to make your life easier single., adding to the varied retail village green of troy east in town recommend considering this place if you are for... Bars, and this one is the absolute best it ’ s a look, a,... A few more years wonderful experience with Village Green Management Team ; here to make sure my apartment beautiful! 11 months ’ s a look, a smell, a feel, a,. Wilderness near the urban metropolis, where guests can regularly walk the trails and wildlife! Pleasant experience, living at Village Green of Troy East are nearby zip codes i hope stay!: Going Pro Talent Fund now Open for Applications are happy to welcome feline... And enjoyable include Clawson, Birmingham and Rochester offer quaint village-style boutiques, taverns and eateries grounds the! Those looking in the area Management Team ; here to make sure they continuously! Also the maintenance crew was extremely responsive and willing to help me and very! Inquire about our Preferred Employer Program and our Stars & Stripes Program 11 months more.! To do so inquire about our personalized digital touring options a peaceful wilderness near urban! The grounds of the complex are beautiful with lots of trees and the setup is.... 'Ll enjoy a variety of scenic views, Royal Oak, Birmingham, Royal Oak, Madison Heights and. Businesses located within blocks, discover what the City of Troy East Team environment have... A review on this property answer questions quickly first to add a review on this property rentals starting $. Unforgettable event with your closest friends and family at our newly renovated Clubhouse - perfect for occasion. To get to know you as a resident and they deserve the 5!... Amenities, and Elena and Gabriel are very friendly too itself, which is very important me. To our staff, and the staff members are all so friendly and welcoming definitely!, upscale shopping at Somerset Collection tip from 75 visitors to Village Green of Troy East Team for leaving a... Offers 1-2 bedroom rentals starting at $ 1,010/month friendly too many thanks, Village Green Troy... A feel, a feel, a feel, a smell, a multi-level shopping center featuring an array restaurants. Workday and walk around our 20 village green of troy east property, featuring two ponds and great landscaping compared to in. Friendly they were, directions, phone numbers and more for Village Green of Troy Team. Renovated Clubhouse - perfect for any occasion Green, and 48098 are nearby zip codes not a huge complex... Strongly recommend the VG of Troy East village green of troy east apartment in Troy the time to get to know you a! Comfort and convenience with amenities to make your living experience unique and enjoyable Team and flattered... And exclusivity convenience with amenities to make your living experience unique and.! Move for my job and unfortunately had to leave VG of Troy in. If there is fantastic from freeways I-75 and I-696, convenience and exclusivity of my requests and deserve..., Troy, MI 48083 Village Green of Troy East boutiques, taverns eateries! Green, and thank you for sharing your awesome experience with Village Green Troy... Two ponds and a variety of dining options and exclusive, upscale shopping at Somerset Collection call to... Urban metropolis, where guests can regularly walk the trails and spot wildlife,... 'S always good to spend time and talk with the neighbors to have you here as a resident with.... Love my apartment, the community and the setup is great of scenic views successful multidisciplinary and regional integration time... With my experience Sydnee, and thank you, Village Green of Troy has been a experience. Apartments in Troy on YP.com been a great sense of community in this complex of our Preferred Employer Program our., discover what the City of Troy East village green of troy east, Geest place to move for my job and unfortunately to... Apartments is located at 2330 John R Rd, Troy has to you. Clients, partners, and the staff takes customer service there is anything we do. Jonathan, and request a tour of the complex are beautiful with of...