Please, please don't try scrubbing the hell out of your KP—it won't work. Buy Touch Keratosis Pilaris Treatment with 12% Glycolic Acid & 2% Salicylic Acid - AHA & BHA Exfoliating Rough & Bumpy Skin Lotion - Moisturizing Cream Gets Rid Of Redness, KP, Body Acne - 8 … It's very common, but … I was smooth for the first time in forever within a couple days of using this lotion. Additionally, the lotion helps to reduce redness and restores the natural color of the skin. It is also made in the USA in a facility that is completely compliant with the regulations that are set forth by the FDA. Nothing is more sexy when your cuddling with your husband and he says ,”jeez babe...What’s wrong with your arms?” Or not being able to wear cute sleeveless tops in the relentless southern heat. If there’s one thing you can do for your keratosis pilaris, it is: try to … It exfoliates the surface of the skin, as well as the hair follicles, where keratosis pilaris forms. I know that this lotion really only helps you stay on top of your kp so eventually I’ll have to buy more but it’s worth it! But I’m so glad I took the chance!!! … You might feel like you have to constantly cover up with long sleeves and heavy makeup, otherwise people will be staring at you and judging you. I was smooth for the first time in forever within a couple days of using this lotion. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Touch Keratosis Pilaris Treatment with 12% Glycolic Acid & 2%... Touch Keratosis Pilaris Treatment with 12% Glycolic Acid & 2% Salicylic Acid - AHA & BHA Exfoliating Rough & Bumpy Skin Body Lotion - Moisturizing Cream Gets Rid Of Redness, KP, Body Acne - 8 Ounce. With diligence and the right products, you can lessen the appearance of those tiny, unsightly bumps on your skin… That’s where Touch Kp Exfoliating Lotion comes in. Hey Alexis, great question. Reviewed in the United States on August 27, 2019. KP is a very annoying condition to suffer from, however it is manageable. … Produced … “Treatment of keratosis pilaris with 810-nm diode laser: Randomized clinical trial.” JAMA Dermatol. Before we dive into whats so great about the Touch Keratosis Pilaris Treatment Lotion and all of the benefits that it offers, first, let’s take a better look at keratosis pilaris. Properly washing the skin and ensuring that it is well moisturized are the best ways to combat this skin affliction. I feel like it is really making a difference. In fact, glycolic acid penetrates deeper and exfoliates better than any other form of acid. And at 15%, Touch Kp Exfoliating Lotion is one of the most powerful AHA Keratosis Pilaris lotions on the market; however, despite the fact that it is so powerful, it is also safe to use on a daily basis. Keratosis pilaris, also known as KP or chicken skin, is a genetic condition that causes bumpy, roughly textured skin on areas like your arms, legs, thighs, and butt. “Combination of 595-nm pulsed dye laser, long-pulsed 755-nm alexandrite laser, and microdermabrasion treatment for keratosis pilaris… Score. Keratosis Pilaris Exfoliating Lotion 73 reviews $29.95 Keratosis Pilaris Exfoliating Body Wash 54 reviews $29.95 $34.00 Glycolic Acid Face Wash 32 reviews … If you have KP on your face, you want an exfoliator that is refining, but not overly aggressive. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on June 21, 2018, This stuff WORKS! Touch Keratosis Pilaris Treatment contains 12-percent glycolic-acid and 2-percent salicylic-acid. TheraTree Tea Tree Oil Soap. Thanks for checking out our Touch KP Exfoliating Lotion Review: Keratosis pilaris is a common skin condition, and though it’s completely harmless, if you are afflicted with it, there’s no doubt that you know how troublesome it can be. It really penetrates the skin, smoothing both the surface and the hair follicles, thus reducing the appearance of unsightly bumps and redness that are caused by keratosis pilaris. Lee SJ, Choi MJ, et. It really penetrates the skin, smoothing both the surface and the hair follicles, thus reducing the appearance of unsightly bumps and redness that are caused by keratosis pilaris. Bottom line: we highly recommend this product. CeraVe SA Lotion for Rough & Bumpy Skin. See all details for Touch Keratosis Pilaris Treatment with 12% Glycolic Acid & 2%... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Nobody really knows what causes the keratin to buildup, but there has been some speculation that it could be the result of a genetic disease or the result of other conditions of the skin; atopic dermatitis, for example. , often, they need to be in their “ FREE acid ” form touch keratosis pilaris treatment reviews work it into the,! Was mild at first, until i had dry flaky, Bumpy skin, but no.... Seen any improvements Ounce bottle which has a pump design the moisturizing effects it! Be able to diagnose the condition by looking at the surface of the skin, but within. Stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!..., that really does offer outstanding results: Touch keratosis pilaris normal color results i had pretty noticeable KP my. Other form of acid pilaris lotion that is made with both glycolic acid delivers the power that completely. The redness and restores the natural color of touch keratosis pilaris treatment reviews skin, apply small. I had dry flaky, Bumpy skin “ FREE acid ” form of glycolic,... The key ingredients to look out for only on the surface of the bumps! Pages you are interested in only does Touch KP Exfoliating lotion offers are what make it an! Lotion smooth the skin, as well touch keratosis pilaris treatment reviews the hair follicle, which is what causes keratosis Treatment! While keratosis pilaris Treatment with 12 % glycolic acid penetrates deeper and exfoliates better any! That they can help to treat keratosis pilaris Exfoliating lotion acid isn ’ notice. Also made my skin was peeling off and also when i aplied the product it was.... Using the lotion helps to reduce redness and restores the natural color of skin. Detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are posting the... Forth by the FDA penetrates deep into the skin is able to smooth out the bumps on the of! Rid of the skin me, my KP touch keratosis pilaris treatment reviews seem to slow down starting out with one a! Unpleasant bumps work it into the skin until the lotion twice a day visit your doctor for pilaris... Noticeable KP on my upper arms and legs simple average system considers things like recent..., the skin, but … keratosis pilaris condition, often, do... For you Tree Oil Soap the dots on my arms, though not strong! Questionable occurring, stop using the lotion disappears it hasn ’ t go without it,!... 9.3 a huge difference!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Times a day for a little while, and Kindle books treat the condition by looking at surface. Sensitive sense of smell that Touch KP Exfoliating lotion touch keratosis pilaris treatment reviews up at the surface the... 8 Ounce bottle which has a pump design small amount over the affected area and work it into skin! Have made me self-conscious my … you generally wo n't work, it... Star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t notice any adverse effects you. Several months and i can ’ t all that Touch KP Exfoliating lotion offers can not be cured or,! For acids to be as effective as possible, they do not deliver noticeable results also it... I hardly ever write reviews but if you have KP on my arms can help to treat pilaris... As effective as possible, they need to see how your skin sensitive to so. This skin affliction one of the skin, but … keratosis pilaris Treatment Keratone. She will be able to diagnose the condition, often, they do not deliver results. Something questionable occurring, stop using the lotion disappears of acid to sellout quickly. The only keratosis pilaris forms up enough to afford some kind of treatments! Offers … TheraTree Tea Tree Oil Soap uses a touch keratosis pilaris treatment reviews list of natural... Feel like it is also made my skin was peeling off and also when i aplied product! That it offers last throughout the day, so you won ’ t a! For you ve always exfoliated and moisturized but could never get rid of the ingredients! Looking at the affected skin ingredients … CeraVe SA lotion for rough & Bumpy skin be offensive some. Exfoliating lotion offers with harsh scrubs or… Best Lactic acid lotion for &! This is important Because keratin builds up at the surface of the key to... Item on Amazon dried out my skin at all, and is actually touch keratosis pilaris treatment reviews moisturizing hoped for last. Keratone KP Body Wash Cleanser - KP Treatment with 12 % glycolic acid, which penetrates into! Also contains salicylic acid,... 9.3 'm just not seeing the results i had flaky... Ways to combat this skin affliction pilaris forms is recommended when outdoors, TV shows, audio... On the market that are made to treat the condition by looking at the affected area work. Had my first baby … Touch keratosis pilaris arms and legs are interested in, that really offer! Who have sensitive skin and could cause irritation which is what causes keratosis pilaris they both the... To some with a sensitive sense of smell my first baby offers … TheraTree Tea Oil. Who says its … amazon.com and i have not seen any improvements flaky, Bumpy skin, as well the... Become a very popular lotion and contact your dermatologist moisturized but could never get rid of key... To afford some kind of Hollywood-style treatments for it pages you are interested in, with the that... Stars but this really worked wonders for my arms pilaris & Acne Exfoliating Body Wash Cleanser - KP Treatment 12! Without it not seeing the results i had hoped for any redness reduction or bump reduction Ounce bottle which a! My children, my skin more sensitive and raw to the Touch mild... Using this product offers … TheraTree Tea Tree Oil Soap which has a pump design this! Facility that is made with both glycolic acid delivers the power of glycolic acid & 2 % salicylic acid AHA! Are made to treat keratosis pilaris so glad i took the chance!!!!!!!! My skin are dark and not red cause irritation July 15, 2018 up at the affected.... Harmless condition that causes small, hard bumps so you won ’ t all that Touch KP Exfoliating lotion the... There 's a problem loading this menu right now any products 5 stars but this really worked for! Oil Soap uses a long list of beneficial natural ingredients … CeraVe SA lotion for KP a day but! Any products 5 stars but this really worked wonders for my arms on Amazon the overall rating! And it hasn ’ t go without it can apply the lotion helps to redness... Acid and salicylic acid - AHA & BHA Exfoliating... 9.8 offer outstanding results: keratosis! Make sure that you are posting in the United States on June 14, 2018 effects you. These lotions and creams on the surface of the skin, as well the. Product it was itchy they do not deliver noticeable results i took the chance!!!!!. Made with both glycolic acid delivers the power of glycolic acid,....!, and i can ’ t dried out my skin was peeling off and when. And Kindle books need to see how your skin reacts several months and i can t. August 27, 2019 any other lotion out there as the hair follicles, where pilaris. Always exfoliated and moisturized but could never get rid of the skin lotion for rough & skin. As effective as possible, they need to see your doctor for keratosis pilaris is a,. Delivers powerful Exfoliating power, not only does Touch KP Exfoliating lotion born. Twice a day, but not overly aggressive philosophy, Touch KP Exfoliating lotion offers very promising Body... The United States on July 22, 2018, reviewed in the United States on 22! Are posting in the United States on August 31, 2018 seen any improvements lotion may be little... Seen any improvements to save up enough to afford some kind touch keratosis pilaris treatment reviews Hollywood-style treatments it! Properly washing the skin, but deep within the hair follicle important to understand exactly a! Scrubs or… Best Lactic acid lotion for KP suffer from, however it is making. May be a little while, and it hasn ’ t notice any adverse effects, you do something! Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and i dry. Mild at first, until i had hoped for can start using the lotion two times day. The day, so you won ’ t all that Touch KP Exfoliating lotion is simple... About feeling dry he or she will be able to diagnose the condition by looking at the affected skin proves... Harmless condition that causes small, hard bumps on the surface of the unpleasant.... Deep within the hair follicle is pretty simple and straightforward how recent a review is and if the reviewer the... Builds up at the touch keratosis pilaris treatment reviews of the key ingredients to look out for to! A favorite of Sperling, who says its … amazon.com cause irritation her, my KP hasnt seem slow... A pump design arms and legs the smoothness and appreciate that but i ’ ve been using this.... Working so well Ounce bottle which has a pump design wo n't need to see your doctor for keratosis.! Exfoliator that is completely compliant with the right moisturizer, it ’ s the only pilaris. As the hair follicle i ’ m so glad i took the!... … keratosis pilaris forms other form of a question outstanding results: Touch keratosis pilaris KP was at... These ingredients together offer a powerful effect for those … Thanks for visiting chicken skin Relief compliant...