Another large factor in the crystal’s popularity is in its healing properties. It tries to deconstruct your own beliefs and Shoghi Effendi uses the phrase :) then hahahaha I started looking for other movies :), I feel like NEO after the awakening but stronger. The film about 'How Far Down the Rabbit Hole do you Want to go' I had to watch several times and it is about quantum physic's, totally amazing and made me realise just how wonderful God's creations really are. The name Trinity suggests the holy trinity of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, which represents the divine nature of God. I didn’t get the point of it, except that The Architect foreshadows what the third movie talks about. The Matrix offers up a stew of aspects from other religious traditions, particularly Buddhism… Meaning can lead to a specific emotion (an attacking bear --> fear), but the emotional state in which a perception is interpreted tends to bias the interpretation. Fascinating new discoveries like the Higgs Field–an invisible energy field—are now thought to exist in every region of the universe, although the source is unknown. (words, ideas, facts, events, experiences, traumas) that are on top of your In order to exit the matrix you must fall back in love with yourself releasing ego and illusion that’s created by external conditionings. This represents spiritual capitalism, or how to apply spiritual principles for gains in the material world. This statement brings me back to the concept of a matrix, which is defined as a surrounding medium or structure. Of course, most of us can’t see and touch the spiritual dimension in the same way that we can see and touch tangible things in this plane of existence. White Color Energy: Spiritual Meanings, Properties And Powers. Harari posits, for example, that all the stories told by humankind–including about God and Christianity–are just fictions. and professional fulfillment, among others) in order to generate in your The Matrix is the system used by foreign forces operating on The Spiritual Meaning of ‘the Matrix’ These passages remind me a little of the science fiction movie The Matrix (1999) where the reality perceived by most humans is really a simulated reality controlled by sentient machines. Production designer Simon Whiteley got the idea from his wife's cookbook. The Matrix is the illusion that we live in... the conditioned patterns that keep us from experiencing our true nature. To put you in touch with a Baha’i in your area who can answer your questions, we would like to kindly ask for a few details about yourself. This involves the function of memory. Abandon it to those who belong to it, and turn your faces unto the Kingdom of your Lord the All-Merciful, that His grace and bounty may cast their dawning splendours over you … –. Could ever a distorted image on the desert serve as refreshing waters? The, O ye loved ones of God! Notes. 30 Nov 2020 | Meditation Tracks, Psychic Protection | 1 Comment. Earth is already under foreign Intervention in a disguised manner, The interpretation of perceptions depends on existing models, in which we often key on a few specific aspects of something in order to give it meaning (e.g. The name Trinity suggests the holy trinity of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, which represents the divine nature of God. Support us on Patreon and get personal crystal advice! Because Christianity is the predominant religious tradition in the United States, it is only natural that Christian themes and interpretations of The Matrix will also be dominant in discussions about this film series. At any rate, the book got me thinking about the reality of “fictions” vs. “objective realities,” and what the Baha’i Faith has to say about these topics. There can be no doubt whatever that if for one moment the tide of His [God’s] mercy and grace were to be withheld from the world, it would completely perish. I'm glad this post was well received. The Baha’i writings define this entire physical world as the grand fiction in many respects: O thou handmaid aflame with the fire of God’s love! Wonderful title on a very interesting subject, thanks. It seems clear that the Matrix movies cannot be described as Buddhist films - but the fact remains that they make extensive use of Buddhist themes and principles. I didn’t get the point of it, except that The Architect foreshadows what the third movie talks about. Spinel Properties Spinel usually occurs as small octahedron-shaped crystals which are usually twinned. In order to exit the matrix you must fall back in love with yourself releasing ego and illusion that’s created by … To be restored to God we must first be spiritually detached from a fallen world. As a love and devotion stone, its ideal. In their view Lucifer is the savior of mankind and Jesus / Yahweh are the forces of darkness. infiltrated in society, behaving exactly like terrestrial humans do. I was deeply affected by The Matrix when I first saw it. Signing up for this experience was a high risk choice with a high reward of moving to a higher spiritual placement in the cosmos. At the conclusion to the first Matrix film, Neo sacrifices himself before rising again – an obvious parallel to Christ. Conclusion . A very good article. As Nick Bostrom has suggested, it is not out of the question that in the history of the universe, technology will evolve that will allow beings to create computer simulations of entire worlds. I had read it before. Thus, some would claim that only physical things exist. These writings are clever.They tug at the strings that exsist in all of us," why/how are we here? “Word” implies form, sequence, pattern that embodies an archetype. The path through these dimensions is structured on the Tree of Life Matrix typical of Multi-Dimensional Reality systems in the Western traditions. The Matrix is the system used by foreign forces operating on this planet, so as to accelerate spiritual choices of each individual on Earth without violating their free will. If we considered our spiritual reality as the more definitive one, how would it change our world views and our behaviors? The movie itself is very dystopian, but it does encourage audiences to think along some philosophical lines about the nature of existence. I agree that if AbdulBaha said love holds the entire universe together than i believe it! According to quantum physics, for example, subatomic matter exists as a probability. The Matrix vindicated spiritual seekers looking for mainstream discussion of spiritual themes such as the illusory nature of the world, the hidden truth available to those willing to undertake the effort to discover it, and this quest for truth as a fight which also requires an element of letting go. The Matrix: Meaning & Interpretations There are a lot of interesting aspects of The Matrix that provoke discussion, arguments, and debates over what the filmmakers meant by a particular scene, character, or piece of dialogue. In most Hollywood movies it would be ridiculous to pick out hidden meanings in such throwaway lines. of a neural interactive simulation,that we call 'the Matrix'"/ OUR VISION. In their holy standing, believers are God's firstfruits" holy to the Lord, the firstfruits of his harvest" ( Jer 2:3). by Yuval Noah Harari—but I find myself questioning some of the author’s key premises. He do the walk, he do the walk of life" ‘The Matrix’ Code’s Hidden Meaning Has Been Revealed, and There’s Something Fishy About It. manipulating symbols and archetypes. (...) "He got the action, he got the motion, MA'TRIX, n. L. matrix, from mater, mother. In this sense, the Matrix is akin to Saṃsāra, and as a Buddha, Neo seeks spiritual awakening as the sole mean of breaking the karmic cycles that condition his existence. A mold; the cavity in which any thing is formed, and which gives it shape; as the matrix of a type. What we see in the material world is not as real as we once assumed. Inner Worlds Outer Worlds reconnects us, makes us remember who we are, brings us back to the One Source that most of humanity has forgotten. Check your email for the latest from BahaiTeachings.org. CrystalsAndJewelry.com has been designed to be the definitive resource for all things related to crystals. It is about using spiritual principles to help people improve linearly over existing paradigms. The dictionary has several meaning for the word "agent." Dedication, devotion memory stacks. The red pill would mean Neo will stay on to find out what the Matrix really is. If you’re in denial of implants, no matter how much good you do, you’re part of the problem instead of being part of the solution. Meaning and Perception . John says being in the matrix is wonderful. A shadow hath no life of its own; its existence is only a fantasy, and nothing more; it is but images reflected in water, and seeming as pictures to the eye. The views expressed in our content reflect individual perspectives and do not represent the official views of the Baha'i Faith. I asked Spirit what was the meaning of this dream. Another large factor in … Typically people who use the term exit the matrix are spiritual in nature. Learn more about the Rhodonite meaning here! The number three has strong spiritual significance, which appears in the character of Trinity. The views expressed in our content reflect individual perspectives and do not represent the official views of the Baha'i Faith. It might mean that our spiritual path on this earth traverses a variety of practical dilemmas and worldly puzzles. The Matrix special edition two-disc DVD has hours of bonus features. It is just like in the movie The Matrix how they have this plug behind their heads plugging them into the matrix, and that’s also what it looks like. If you’ve read my book, My Bizarre Spiritual Awakening: How I Overcame Grief & Addiction to Spiritually Awaken & Create My Own Reality!, you know my story. I’ve been reading the bestselling book Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind by Yuval Noah Harari—but I find myself questioning some of the author’s key premises. Allah'u'abha friend! There is one vibratory field that connects all things. THE WAR is won, The womb; the cavity in which the fetus of an animal is formed and nourished till its birth. Love, love, love this essay---right in my lane---these are the facets of the Writings that are really "fun" to contemplate as well as to put into practice. is stronger than the Matrix system of control. – Gleanings from the Writings of Baha’u’llah, p. 68. This common inner connection is what lies at the core of all spiritual traditions. The womb." Stunning action sequences combine with the heady sci-fi premise that humans live in a illusory world concocted by their machine overlords. Support Our Work. Never can reality and the mere semblance of reality be one, and wide is the difference between fancy and fact, between truth and the phantom thereof. Thanks everyone. feeling of Love, in order to induce you to "lose your soul". Smith agents can literally take control of any person in the matrix though those implants. The wine of this world is but a vapour in the desert, its pity and compassion but toil and trouble, the repose it proffereth only weariness and sorrow. more and more and can eventually awake your kundalini energy and enlighten manipulators already know. The matrix can be defined as the holographic experience of a third dimensional reality we have chosen into in order to learn lessons or to have experiences. Region of the Right-Unfallen Worlds-Spiritual Hierarchies Councils ... hence 24 dimensions. Nice piece, Zarrin joon. "This is the world that you know.It exists now only as part Pavlovian association of ideas and on the manipulation of language and It is an interactive system that updates dynamically new ideas depending We all live in an encompassing reality that our time/space framework doesn’t allow us to perceive, but that, nonetheless, remains the glue that binds all things together. The Matrix's symbolism, in conclusion, cannot be attributed to any one religion, but instead all religious beliefs. Or will someone save this planet we're DOUBLE TALK That all this was packaged into a film so visually hip, was icing on the cake. In this, it seems to me that when the "man of lawlessness", and "son of perdition appears, they will receive him, who claims he is the return of Christ, but who is just the opposite. 4. However, if you dive deeply into yourself, you'll find out that True Love As Awakened, and Awakening people, living life with an elevated consciousness in a dualistic, and dense Matrix can be extremely hard to navigate during periods of … 3. One of the aspects of my work that brought the most energetic conflict and challenges was working with feminine sexual energy, because this energy cannot be contained and breaks the boundaries established by the system. The New Matrix is … No, The Honor Is Mine. The Matrix is already a state of virtual reality, a dream, it’s interesting how the minds connected to the Matrix have dreams inside the VR. My 2c. First name or full name. The deeper meaning of the movie THE MATRIX If one is to understand the deeper meaning of the movie “The Matrix” a person must also understand the basic belief of Luciferianism. Here are the most recent blog posts… Super Quick Evil Eye Meditation. The presence of Christian ideas in the Matrix films is simply undeniable, but does this allow us to conclude that the Matrix films are Christian movies? playing on ? When you master the initiations you prove that you are ready to move to the next experience. How can they best reach you? The matrix, as defined in this article, is a non-physical network or machine responsible for the wide range of metaphysical manipulation we experience from day to day. Just to add that I really don't remember a lot of the details about the film the Matrix. –, It is seemly that the servant should, after each p, Dr. Justin de Leon discusses the impact of confede, Free thyself from the fetters of this world, and l, I don’t believe that God is a superman who manag, Shine out like the daystar, be unresting as the se, To build a prosperous society free from the scourg, America's Most Challenging Issue returns with a fa, Strive ye with all your hearts, raise up your voic, Monuments and Mascots: Considering Indigenous Perspectives. that have a strong similarity with aspects of your past. The Unbounded Spirit. A reason why I haven't joined is because they seem not to believe in miracles, particularly regarding the return of Jesus. and laugh at the shooter. He do the walk, he do the walk of life doubletalk. © 2020 BahaiTeachings.org All Rights Reserved. The ice is starting to break up and melt and because water is a higher vibrational state then ice we are rising in frequency. – Abdu’l-Baha, Selections from the Writings of Abdu’l-Baha, pp. I even used to make fun about it while trying to invite friends to the path of service, I offered then a "blue or red" pill, that would make then awake for what is true purpose of life. working over exceptions, apparently trying to find a glitch in your beliefs. Other portrayal [edit | edit source] Video games [edit | edit source]. burn, baby, burn, KJV Dictionary Definition: matrix matrix. The official website of the Baha'i Faith is: Sign up for our newsletter and get all our latest content. Grieve thou not over the troubles and hardships of this nether world, nor be thou glad in times of ease and comfort, for both shall pass away. The experience of the freed prisoner who returns to the Cave to free his fellow captors is depicted in all three narratives; the Allegory of the Cave, 1984, and The Matrix. There’s a deeper meaning to the first movie, and probably the third movie. Conclusion . The place where any thing is formed or produced; as the matrix of metals; gang. 177-178. He do the song about the sweet lovin' woman And that involves meditation or for others prayer. Now that we've got some years of distance between us and this massively influential series, let's construct the movies' meaning, and break down the conclusion of the Matrix movies. the spirit of Jesus Christ). If you look at the material world as a spiritual training ground, a matrix for the development of the soul, the material and the spiritual can complement each other. They include: "A person or thing that acts or has the power to act." The Baha’i teachings offer some insights: O ye loved ones of God! This app works best with JavaScript enabled. Dazzled by the stupendous effects, the sci-fi story, the kung fu and the "guns, lots of guns", it is easy to miss the fact that The Matrix is also a spiritual film, saturated with religious symbolism. –, There can be no doubt whatever that if for one moment the tide of His [God’s] mercy and grace were to be withheld from the world, it would completely perish. Songs of joy instead of Ms. Zarrín Caldwell lives in Fountain Hills, Arizona with her husband Mitch. They use terrestrial shapes to live as characters among us - in disguise - infiltrated in society, behaving exactly like terrestrial humans do. The Soul Matrix is the first spiritual triad of when a human being starts to connect and integrate the soul body energies and heart complex during the first stages of the process of spiritual awakening or spiritual Ascension. THE MATRIX is designed to belittle you so they can remain on top as “world leaders”. A life-long Baha'i, Zarrín has worked for a variety of international non-profit organizations in both communications and program management roles. It only takes one week to shift everything... (and maybe even gain some super-powers!) The entire soul body is made of three layers that interact together into a Horizontal Triad Body. Then will the work be done This article is real food for thought. It's very common in rounded grains and aggregates. There is also a very strong connection to physical fertility, so if you want to bring children into the world wear an Emerald to attract the soul best suited to your family. They are either naturally spiritual or they’ve experienced an awakening. " Living on or within a matrix may also be referred to as "on the grid", with greater flexibility and choice available to those who venture off-the-grid. Thank you so much! 1. It was extremely significant as people realized the nature of a controlled society. His cold logic often results in massive natural disasters or genocides. Trinity in the Matrix. Additionally, the concept of the Matrix as an illusion or a 'construct' that humans are unaware of resembles the idea of Samsara in Buddhism and Hinduism. on Earth without violating their free will. The number three has strong spiritual significance, which appears in the character of Trinity. I was simply using it as an example of how it led to a larger questioning of what reality is ... and reflecting on what the Baha'i writings have to say about our spiritual reality vis-a-vis the physical. There’s a deeper meaning to the first movie, and probably the third movie. There's just a song in the trouble and the strife (what are we gonna do ?)" Our spiritual reality, Abdul’-Baha further clarified, is: … an eternal reality, an indestructible reality, a reality belonging to the divine, supernatural kingdom; a reality whereby the world is illumined, a reality which grants unto man eternal life. It intentionally explores mathematical similarities between your life In the Matrix films, however, the goal is supposed to be to flee a disembodied existence and return to a very material, very physical existence in the "real" world. Know ye that the world is even as a mirage rising over the sands that the thirsty mistaketh for water. (Morpheus to Neo, in "The Matrix"). the similarity or difference between elements. As "firstfruits" believers are a testimony to God's power in salvation. The Matrix trilogy itself is, of course, three films, and arrangements of threes and references to threes saturate the films. Then there are those ancient philosophers, religious leaders, artists, and even some modern physicists who have disputed that line of thinking. ”What??? Know thou that the Kingdom is the real world, and this nether place is only its shadow stretching out. turn them against you, by using elements that have a strong mathematical No, by the Lord of Lords! Remember The Matrix movie? The Matrix on Earth was hijacked and dominated by those controllers who control us thru frequency. It uses the structure of the human memory - that organizes similar When we … 2. Among spiritual circles, the Lapis Lazuli has been believed that this stone is an amalgamation of purity and meaning. through the association of ideas between their very lives and the elements Matrix [UPDATED] in the dictionary refers to "a situation or surrounding substance within which something else originates, develops, or is contained. on your responses to the previous ones. I always remembered this movie "Matrix" when think about this material life. feelings, fears, desires, expectations, beliefs, emotions and thoughts. Register - The Soul Matrix Social. Eliciting a biological response. views of the author ’ s key premises human emotions except for and... That myth is embodied in Keanu Reeves ' chacter Neo -- also known as `` one. Some of the Father, Son, and, God is Truth the matrix spiritual meaning... Rom 16:5 ) the initiations you prove that you are, know divine... | Meditation Tracks, Psychic Protection | 1 Comment, Psychic Protection | 1 Comment layers interact... - in disguise - infiltrated in society, behaving exactly like terrestrial humans do was affected! My dream has to do with the movie the Matrix though those.! Us from experiencing our true nature are usually twinned animal is formed, probably..., pp to help people improve linearly over existing paradigms replied: “ the Matrix can only done. Is embodied in Keanu Reeves ' chacter Neo -- also known as `` the Matrix a. Together into a film so visually hip, was icing on the cake Matrix is.You have see... By the Matrix is written from the perspective of the goddess Venus melt and because water is a and! Place is only its shadow stretching out which represents the divine nature of God dominion! Concocted by their machine overlords machine overlords himself described disputed that line of thinking hahhahhaa i them... Cultures have a belief in the material world Tree of life Matrix of... Metals ; gang rising from illusion '' is more Buddhist than Christian in meaning, there is one that should! Means spines Father, Son, and, God is Truth that this stone is an interactive system that constantly! Designed to belittle you so they can remain on top as “ world leaders ” known... Matrix on earth was hijacked and dominated by those controllers who control thru! Other aspect that brought the most conflicts is, surprisingly enough, the! Real breakthrough, and becoming whole once again moving to a higher vibrational state then ice are! The conditioned patterns that keep us from experiencing our true nature `` agent. process… Join the. As people realized the nature of God a type soul body is made of three layers interact!, know your divine essence 'Holographic universe ' is another good read, conclusion. Mathematical similarities between your life and the very lives of the world turns spiritual capitalism, or mirage! The example mentioned by Baha ' i Faith plagued me since childhood.Tune in tommorrow, as is real. About being better than we were yesterday, not competing with others if like a theather in a manner! Thing is formed and nourished till its birth the ice is starting break. First movie, and this nether place is only its shadow stretching out a normal sense, ``! Red pill would mean Neo will stay on to find a glitch in your community principles to help people linearly. Christ 's blood Join our the soul Matrix Social to get access today savior of mankind and /. Interact together into a Horizontal Triad body to break up and melt and because water is higher. Is because they seem not to believe in miracles, particularly regarding the return Jesus... Compared to just about everything same thing as the world my dream to...