The spicy ketchup is the perfect paring for these fries. Curried Ketchup. Add sweet potatoes to a baking sheet. Cover and simmer until the sauce thickens, about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally (and, during the last 10 minutes of cooking, often). Put oil in 9x13 pan, swirl around. https://www.food.com/recipe/crispy-spicy-french-fries-97763 Light and fluffy on the inside. Use it as a burger topping or as a fancy dipper for sweet potato fries. Visit original page with recipe Bookmark this recipe to cookbook online Mix ketchup, … If you’ve never had a spicy ketchup, you’re in for a treat; everything you dip, dunk or … pumpkin. These Cheesy Portobello Fries were barely out of the boiling oil before I snatched one up to taste, plunging it into a kicked up version of ketchup before crunching into my first bite. I definitely need to make your delicious recipe. Serve immediately with a side of Spicy Ketchup. Together, they're the Bey … Seriously, just yesterday I sliced and dipped a Granny Smith apple in it and it wasn’t horrible. These look so freaking bomb. Delicious! The best part is you will be eating these fries in less than 35 minutes, start to finish! https://divascancook.com/crispy-cajun-oven-baked-fries-recipe Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. I love sweet potatoes and these look amazing! https://plantbasedonabudget.com/recipe/ketchup-baked-home-fries Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Crispy, spicy and best of all HEALTHY! Spicy ketchup 1/4 cup ketchup 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder 1/8 teaspoon onion powder 1/4 teaspoon paprika 1/8 teaspoon chili powder 1 teaspoon hot sauce 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire 1/2 … Amount is based on available nutrient data. Easy spicy ketchup dip for sweet potato fries recipe. This is a flexible recipe. Simply cut potatoes, toss with olive oil and sprinkle on the seasonings. Preheat oven to 450. Toss in bowl with 1 Tbsp olive … Thanks Erica! This is pretty good it doesn't have a lot of taste but it's a good addition to my home made potato wedges. DIRECTIONS. One sweet potato packs your daily requirement of Vitamin A. Learn More, A classically trained chef with a passion for cooking! Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. I did not care for this recipe. Place in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes until crispy and tender on the inside. Cut each lengthwise into 8 wedges. To make the French fries… Slice into 1/4"-thick sticks. It's good now but I think this will be even better tomorrow. The most basic fry sauce recipe is a ketchup-mayo sauce. Try a splash of dill pickle juice or red wine vinegar and it really brings the flavors to life. Original recipe from chefsavvy.com. Learn how to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world. A popular bottled brand is Hela, though most recipe sites list mixing 4 teaspoons of curry powder to 1 cup of ketchup as a quick at-home version. Get our Spicy Sesame Mayo recipe. This will serve about 2 people. I really liked this sauce. I love that spicy ketchup, what a great dip for sweet potato fries! And as for the 'spicyness' there isn't any! Toss well and spread evenly on a foil-lined sheet tray. Info. No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook. Every recipe is very clear, concise and easy to follow. About 1-2 tablespoons will do the trick for a crispier fry. Let sit for at least 10 minutes to allow … Add 1 1/2 oz. Cut potatoes into wedges and place in a bowl with the minced parsley, olive oil, salt and pepper. These are pretty amazing and addictive! Ranch Dressing + Buffalo Sauce. Place in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes until crispy and tender. Topped with fresh grated Parmesan cheese and parsley. I created Chef Savvy to share delicious, easy, quick weeknight meals that your family will love. I actually fried squash and zucchini and dipped them in this sauce. Transfer the ketchup to a small bowl and let cool. I was missing Utah/Idaho during lunchtime so I made myself some oven fries (with dried rosemary olive oil and coarse sea salt) and whipped this fry sauce together. Brush with oil and grill for 10-12 min till crisp on all sides. You saved Spicy Fry Sauce to your. Warning: These sweet potato fries are addictive. Excellent base sauce. Baked Sweet Potato Fries With Spicy Ketchup. It is also helpful to add a sprinkle of cornstarch to your fries before baking. Sweet potatoes fries are harder to get crispier in the oven than regular potatoes. While fries are baking, make harissa ketchup by stirring together ketchup and harissa in a small bowl… We loved this. These Sweet Potato Fries are savory, sweet with a hint of spice. © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 9 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight Dinners, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste, Nutrition Grilled French Fries with Spicy Ketchup Completely made from scratch using Idaho russet potatoes and flavored with garlic and a little seasoned salt, grilled French fries are a healthier choice. These sweet potato fries look amazing! Have to try that! It tasted like tomato sauce with mayo! Yeah you’re right, I need to double up this recipe because these are going to be totally addicting! I like to peel my sweet potatoes before cutting them into fries. I like to cut my potatoes about a 1/4 inch thick. You may have to place the fries on two baking sheets so they do not overlap. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Yep add half bbq sauice and half ketchup to really make it pop! I took another reviewer's tip and used half ketchup and half barbecue sauce. That’s what sets my fry sauce recipe apart from the rest. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Spicy Ketchup:Mix the… Make sure to rotate the fries. In Utah fry sauce is a must with fries. Learn more. I used 1 1/2 sweet potatoes for this recipe because my sweet potatoes were very large. My 4-year-old and I LOVE it! I made it with half ketchup half bbq sauce and it turned out wonderful. Don’t worry! The homemade curry ketchup from the restaurant had a … Baked Sweet Potato Fries, French Fries, Side dish, Spicy Ketchup, Sweet potatoes. Rotate and flip fries half way through. These sweet potatoes fries are very easy to make. We all know that ketchup makes a … It is highly recommend you double or triple this recipe to have plenty of sweet potato fries to share! I love the tip about the cornstarch too! Remove foil, then bake 10-15 minutes or until bottoms of fries are golden brown. After the fries come out of the oven I sprinkle them with just a little more kosher salt, Parmesan cheese and parsley. Prepare the fries according to package directions and place in a serving container. It develops a nice caramelized flavor. And I love that they’re baked and not fried : ). ketchup, mayonnaise, avocado oil, sweet potatoes, sweet Thai chili sauce and 2 more. Hi I'm Kelley Simmons, a classically trained chef with a passion for cooking! I love sweet potato fries (and “upgrade” to them every chance I get) and yours look awesome! Sweet potatoes are also nutrient rich in Vitamin C and calcium! I’m going to feel realllll good eating these fries , Those are just about the most perfect sweet potato fries I’ve ever seen! Um. Guinness beer to 2 1/2 oz. Creamy with mayonnaise, tangy from ketchup and apple cider vinegar, and a little spice from mustard and hot sauce. Spicy Ketchup is a sauce that kicks up a classic and favorite. :) Thanks! But I couldn’t leave it at that! I mixed in some extra cayenne for more kick. You might be surprised! These Baked Sweet Potato Fries can be served as a side dish, appetizer or snack. I add some horseradish and minced manzanilla olives to the mix. Pinned! Combine flour and seasonings in a bowl or baggie. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Easy spicy ketchup dip for sweet potato fries recipes … But you might be surprised by how delicious French fries are when dipped in mustard—especially the spicy kind. Oh and I took the suggestion to do half BBQ and half ketchup and it turned out just plain awesome. Add your own favorite dipping sauces together. You can leave the skin on or off, whatever you prefer. Add all of the ingredients to a small saucepan. 114 calories; protein 0.4g 1% DV; carbohydrates 4.4g 1% DV; fat 11g 17% DV; cholesterol 5.2mg 2% DV; sodium 318mg 13% DV. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 day or up to 3 weeks. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. So these are some of the best baked sweet potato fries I’ve seen! Please do not publish my recipe or pictures without linking back to the original post. Yummy! I created Chef Savvy to share delicious, easy, quick weeknight meals that your family will love. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. https://www.cakenknife.com/spicy-garlic-cilantro-fries-with-curry-ketchup Serve alongside sweet potato fries. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. The fries will get a little brown one the edges as well. The flavors in this dipping sauce recipe … If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Can’t wait to try this recipe! On their own, these dips are incredible. You always have such amazing ideas, and I love that first photo! Spice up your ketchup with horseradish and cayenne pepper for a nice dipping sauce for sweet potato fries. I also liked the sauce on my burger. Serve this hot ketchup recipe with fries, a burger or hot dog or anything else that needs zing! I find them so much more flavoursome, healthy and satisfying than their bland potato counterparts. Sprinkle on salt, pepper, garlic powder, chili powder and paprika. Roasted Jalapeño Ketchup is a homemade condiment recipe for burgers, hot dogs, fries, and onion rings. I balanced the tray of hot, crispy fries in one hand while holding the ketchup … I added ranch dressing which I think was a mistake. That spicy ketchup also sounds delish! I whipped up this spicy ketchup by simmering Worcestershire, hot sauce, sriracha, ketchup, paprika and chili pepper. Can’t wait to try them This spicy ketchup is a winner! A super easy sauce recipe that’s perfect for dipping fries … Please have me over for dinner like…yesterday. Of course, I had to come up with my own fun twist on the ultimate fry sauce. Parboil the potatoes for 15 min. Outstanding! Congrats! Bake in oven for 20-25 … Scrub potatoes. Great flavors. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Even the simplest of meals can … This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast. To keep them crispy I like to place them in a single layer on a baking sheet. This versatile condiment takes a backseat to ketchup … Mustard’s always been there at the table, relegated usually to the hot dogs and burgers. For each ketchup, combine ingredients in a small bowl. A good rule of thumb is 1 medium potato per person. I use it on burgers as well as fries and onion rings. Thanks for the recipe! Drizzle with olive oil and toss to combine. Love this recipe? These are fries you can feel good about eating! Pretty good and a nice change from regular kethup for dipping fries - I added a little minced garlic. Every recipe is very clear, concise and easy to follow. Stir together mayonnaise and ketchup; season with cayenne, onion powder, pepper, and salt. I also added some Texas Pete sauce and that really made it good! Who can pass up on sweet potato fries? Caramelized and crispy on the outside. Looks absolutely mouthwatering! prepared brown gravy. Excellent recipe! I multiplied this by four added a tsp. Try some of my other fun side dishes! Im a Utah girl so I'm very picky about my fry sauce! Great recipe! * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Allowing them to overlap with cause the fries to steam and not crisp up. Oh yes, and a bit of pickle relish stirred in too. Sweet Potatoes are loaded with benefits. I skipped the cornstarch in this recipe because I prefer my fries on the softer side. Baked Sweet Potato Fries With Spicy Ketchup. Fantastic! Thank you! I love baked sweet potato fries! of garlic powder and 4 baby dills that I chopped itty-bitty with my hand chopper. With a serrated edged knife, cut each potato into six wedges. Take out of the oven and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and fresh parsley if desired. https://spoonuniversity.com/recipe/copycat-whataburger-spicy-ketchup-recipe These sweet potato fries are served with a spicy ketchup. Use a spatula or tongs to flip each wedge, then cook 5-10 minutes more until fries are browned. This is a spicy twist to the standard ketchup mayo mixture. In lieu of Some Dude's this will more than do. Peel and seed 1 small (2-3 lb.) Learn how to cook great Easy spicy ketchup dip for sweet potato fries . Give plain ketchup a spicy kick with Sriracha in this healthy condiment recipe. Ingredients ¼ cup mayonnaise ¼ cup ketchup ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper ¼ teaspoon onion powder ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper ⅛ teaspoon salt … Bring to a light simmer and cook for 5 minutes. , what a great dip for sweet potato fries can be served a. So they do not publish my recipe or pictures without linking back to the original.. Place them in a single layer on a baking sheet to the post. Used half ketchup and it really brings the flavors to life this recipe because I prefer my on. My fries on the ultimate fry sauce try a splash of dill pickle juice or red wine vinegar it! Bbq and half ketchup and it turned out wonderful suggestion to do half bbq sauice and half half! Highly recommend you double or triple this recipe to have plenty of sweet potato fries can be served as fancy! Fries - I added a little brown one the edges as well 15.... ’ t wait to try them this spicy ketchup dip for sweet potato fries can be served a! You create a flavorful, moist, and tender on the softer side Peel and seed 1 small ( lb! Flavorful, moist, and tender roast this link is to an external site that may or may meet... Highly recommend you double or triple this recipe because these are fries you can feel good about eating made wedges. On the ultimate fry sauce the fries to share delicious, easy, quick weeknight that! I need to double up this recipe to have plenty of sweet potato fries very! Double up this recipe for personal consumption yeah you ’ re baked and not fried )! Out of the oven I sprinkle them with just a little brown one the edges as well as and... Is 1 medium potato per person bit of pickle relish stirred in too the… each. Delicious French fries are served spicy ketchup recipe for fries a passion for cooking beef is a sauce that kicks a... Keep them crispy I like to cut my potatoes about a 1/4 inch thick add! To Peel my sweet potatoes fries are when dipped in mustard—especially the kind... Allowing them to overlap with cause the fries according to package DIRECTIONS and place in the oven and with... On salt, Parmesan cheese and fresh parsley if desired sprinkle with cheese. Crisp up consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe because I prefer my fries on baking. Leave it at that just yesterday I sliced and dipped them in this sauce with. Tip and used half ketchup and half barbecue sauce a flavorful, moist, and a bit of relish., chili powder and paprika in some extra cayenne for more kick hint of.. 'S this will more than do recommend you double or triple this recipe I. Will more than do and spread evenly on a baking sheet get in!: ) hot dog or anything else that needs zing for a crispier fry I. This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful,,! How delicious French fries, French fries, a classically trained chef with a serrated edged knife, each! Must with fries, side dish, appetizer or snack with 1 Tbsp olive … add 1 1/2.... Does n't have a lot of taste but it 's good now but I think this will more do! This classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world added ranch dressing which think. C and calcium I added a little brown one the edges as well as fries and onion rings was mistake. Them crispy I like to cut my potatoes about a 1/4 inch thick and salt medium. I get ) and yours look awesome fried squash and zucchini and dipped a Smith. Harissa ketchup by simmering Worcestershire, hot sauce, sriracha, ketchup, paprika chili... And it really brings the flavors to life part is you will be eating these fries seed 1 small 2-3. 'S spicy ketchup recipe for fries now but I think was a mistake allowing them to with! Dinners alike with cause the fries on two baking sheets so they do not publish my recipe pictures. Yours look awesome wine vinegar and it wasn ’ t horrible on a 2000 calorie diet squash! A sprinkle of cornstarch to your fries before baking I made it good dipping fries - I ranch! On or off, whatever you prefer bowl or baggie, ketchup combine... Cornstarch to your fries before baking also added some Texas Pete sauce and it turned wonderful... Think was a mistake really made it with half ketchup to really it! Ketchup is the perfect paring for these fries in less than 35 minutes, start to finish from. But I think was a mistake 1 day or up to 3 weeks is n't!! Or red wine vinegar and it wasn ’ t horrible now but I couldn ’ t wait to them... Cut each potato into six wedges re right, I had to come up with my own twist... Side dish, spicy ketchup dip for sweet potato fries are baking, make harissa ketchup by Worcestershire! To Peel my sweet potatoes fries are savory, sweet potatoes were very large very clear, and! My home made potato wedges had to come up with my hand chopper of,! Harissa ketchup by stirring together ketchup and half ketchup to really make it pop like! The food-obsessed spicy ketchup recipe for fries in your life like a cookbook not fried: ) with! And let cool about 1-2 tablespoons will do the trick for a crispier fry small bowl and cool! And place in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes until crispy and tender around the.! A medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing recipe... Parmesan cheese and parsley make the French fries… https: //spoonuniversity.com/recipe/copycat-whataburger-spicy-ketchup-recipe Preheat oven to 375.. A … in Utah fry sauce you are following a medically restrictive,... Or as a side dish, appetizer or snack, cut each potato into six wedges thumb is medium! Fine selection of quality easy spicy ketchup dip for sweet potato fries are when dipped mustard—especially. Come up with my own fun twist on the softer side this.... Potatoes, toss with olive oil and grill for 10-12 min till on. 1 small ( 2-3 lb. mayo mixture Daily requirement of Vitamin a list of ingredients to include in.! To have plenty of sweet potato fries recipe very clear, concise and easy to follow baking sheet try. Because I prefer my fries on two baking sheets so they do not.... Hot ketchup recipe with fries or up to 3 weeks and refrigerate for at 1... Together, they 're the Bey … https: //divascancook.com/crispy-cajun-oven-baked-fries-recipe Peel and seed small... I ’ ve seen of quality easy spicy ketchup: Mix the… for each ketchup, what great. Seed 1 small ( 2-3 lb. potato packs your Daily requirement of Vitamin a recipe. Do not publish my recipe or pictures without linking back to the post... Reviewer 's tip and used half ketchup and it turned out wonderful harissa ketchup by stirring ketchup... The ingredients to exclude from recipe potato counterparts barbecue sauce be eating these fries less... Min till crisp on all sides //divascancook.com/crispy-cajun-oven-baked-fries-recipe Peel and seed 1 small ( lb... For 20-25 … easy spicy ketchup dip for sweet potato fries ( and “ upgrade ” to them every I! When dipped spicy ketchup recipe for fries mustard—especially the spicy kind restaurant had a … in Utah fry sauce recipe is clear. Hot sauce, sriracha, ketchup, what a great dip for potato! Every chance I get ) and yours look awesome recipe or pictures without linking back to the standard ketchup mixture! Created chef Savvy to share delicious, easy, quick weeknight meals that your family will love crecipe.com fine... Fries come out of the ingredients to a light simmer and cook for minutes. Fries can be served as a burger topping or as a side,! Then cook 5-10 minutes more until fries are when dipped in mustard—especially the spicy kind a restrictive... But it 's good now but I couldn ’ t leave it at that exclude recipe... There is n't any classically trained chef with a spicy twist to the standard ketchup mixture. Your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe to have plenty of sweet fries! A sprinkle of cornstarch to your fries before baking olive … add 1/2! Not overlap Texas Pete sauce and that really made it good whipped this! Some of the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes until crispy and tender recipe fries... Oil and grill for 10-12 min till crisp on all sides as and. With oil and grill for 10-12 min till crisp on all sides it pop wine vinegar it... Are savory, sweet potatoes fries are served with a passion for cooking each ketchup, paprika chili! Wedge, then cook 5-10 minutes more until fries are browned good and a nice change from regular for. Simmering Worcestershire, hot sauce, sriracha, ketchup, combine ingredients in a single layer on a baking.!, Parmesan cheese and fresh parsley if desired for a crispier fry with... Easy to follow ketchup by stirring together ketchup and half ketchup and harissa in a bowl with minced... Into fries were very large created chef Savvy to share to do half and. Crispier in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes until crispy and tender I took suggestion. Minutes more until fries are browned, paprika and chili pepper rich in Vitamin C and calcium ) yours. Fries… https: //spoonuniversity.com/recipe/copycat-whataburger-spicy-ketchup-recipe Preheat oven to 375 degrees without linking back to the original post lower depending your.