Q9 SuperFood. Get yours today! Buy Snappers Crunchy and Salty and Sweet Dark Chocolate, Sea Salt Caramel, 24 Ounce at Walmart.com I recommend these to anyone who loves chocolate, pretzels, and caramel. Price valid from 23/11/2020 to 13/12/2020. You deserve it. delicious! Milk Chocolate. #TGIF . Ontdek het beste van shopping en entertainment, Gratis en snelle bezorging van miljoenen producten, onbeperkt streamen van exclusieve series, films en meer, Je onlangs bekeken items en aanbevelingen, Selecteer de afdeling waarin je wilt zoeken. © Edward Marc Brands. Verder worden recensies ook geanalyseerd om de betrouwbaarheid te verifiëren. Parthenon Foods. Quality boxed chocolates, caramels, fudge and assorted chocolates from Wisconsin. Snapper milk caramel sea salt RFA organic. Small Toblerone Milk Chocolate Bar 1.76 oz each. Snappers Original Milk Chocolate Pretzel Snacks - 6oz: Amazon.nl Selecteer uw cookievoorkeuren We gebruiken cookies en vergelijkbare tools om uw winkelervaring te verbeteren, onze services aan te bieden, te begrijpen hoe klanten onze services gebruiken zodat we verbeteringen kunnen aanbrengen, en om advertenties weer te geven. Available In 6 oz. Snappers. While chocolate turtles have their rightful place in the candy shop, The Milk Shake Factory folks in Pittsburgh, PA decided a more decadent confection was needed, perhaps one incorporating salty pretzels for added texture. Ships from and sold by supreme7. Probeer het nog eens. We use salted and roasted nuts then top them in our rich caramel. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. PAYDAY. Pretzels + Caramel + Chocolate. Shop for Snappers Chocolate in Candy at Walmart and save. Start Snacking. Probeer het opnieuw. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Peanut Butter. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more or different information than that shown on our website. Our unique pretzels, secret batch caramel, and sustainably sourced cocoa are all crafted to complement each other perfectly. Snappers Minis Chocolate Covered Pretzels, 3 oz., Pack of 6 (Peanut Butter) 4.0 out of 5 stars 2. ONLINE. Reviewed in the United States on February 14, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on August 25, 2020. Snappers Chocolate, Caramel & Pretzel Treats. Calling all peanut butter lovers! Reviewed in the United States on February 18, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on March 24, 2020. Pretzels + Caramel + Chocolate It may seem simple, but Snappers are a carefully crafted snack. The salty, crunchy pretzel pieces are covered in buttery, sweet chewy caramel. It may seem simple, but Snappers are a carefully crafted sweet snack. Sometimes we go beyond pretzels + caramel + chocolate and do something special. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Peanut Butter. Snappers Milk Chocolate and Caramel Pretzels, 567g. I was not happy with the condition and very disappointed that this arrived the way I did. Snappers, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Unable to add item to List. Sign up for our newsletter. We doen er alles aan om jouw veiligheid en privacy te beschermen. Milk Chocolate. Less - £2.10. Item # 286752. Free 2-day shipping. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Snappers Milk Chocolate and Caramel Pretzels 567g at the best online prices at eBay! Snappers takes on the Sweets & Snacks Expo. They hurt to bite into even. Size: We hope you can taste the generations of family tradition that go into every bite of our Milk Chocolate Snappers. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Riesen. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. No one can resist a salty sweet snack like Snappers Original Milk Chocolate Pretzel Snacks. Free shipping on orders of $35+ or same-day pick-up in store. chewy caramel, rich chocolate and crunchy pretzels make a wonderful treat! All rights reserved Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Available in this value-sized 28oz tub, perfect for gifting or stocking the pantry. Your Price £10.89. £1.93 per 100g. $4.50. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Contact us. We gebruiken cookies en vergelijkbare tools om uw winkelervaring te verbeteren, onze services aan te bieden, te begrijpen hoe klanten onze services gebruiken zodat we verbeteringen kunnen aanbrengen, en om advertenties weer te geven. Our unique pretzels, secret batch caramel, and sustainably sourced cocoa are all crafted to complement each other perfectly. Reviewed in the United States on September 5, 2017. Only 8 left in stock - order soon. Snappers special blend of peanut butter with milk chocolate and crunchy pretzels - all in one small bite! Nut Type. Buy Online. I will not be ordering these from this site again. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Snappers Limited Edition. I would have returned them but I had already opened the bag and since the it was only 5.99 I didn't feel it was worth the trouble. Snappers Original Milk Chocolate, 6 Ounce. Chocolate Type. Please try your search again later. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Pretzels + Caramel + Chocolate It may seem simple, but Snappers are a carefully crafted sweet snack. Dapper Snapper Baby & Toddler Adjustable Cinch Belts ~ Many Colors (Denim), Athlefit Women's Platform Wedge Sneakers Wedge Booties Ankle Heels Size 9.5 Taupe, Bic Flex 3 Men'S 4ct Size 4ct Bic Flex 3 Men'S 4ct, Philips Sonicare HX6810/50 ProtectiveClean 4100 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush, Black. Geniet van de romige melkchocolade met knapperige karamelstukjes en zeezout. We hope you can taste the generations of family tradition that go into every Snappers bit Over all not worth it. Massief melk chocoladehart rijkelijk belegd met karamel toffee balletjes en zeezout. Online Price £12.99. Get free shipping at $35 and view promotions and reviews for Snappers Pretzel Snacks Dark Chocolate Sea Salt A chocolate caramel pretzel can take a long time to make, but luckily these chocolate treats are ready at your fingertips. Seroogy's - Homemade candy and chocolates since 1899. I was so disappointed by these, they were melted when they arrived and the ratio of milk chocolate to caramel was very bad. No one can resist a salty sweet snack like Snappers Original Milk Chocolate Pretzel Snacks. I found these Snappers treats on the discount rack at my local grocery store. Click for nutrition and allergen information. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Great snack. Customers also shopped for. Er is een probleem met het toevoegen van dit artikel aan de winkelwagen. Snappers Pretzel, Caramel and Milk Chocolate Snacks are a delightfully delicious combination of sweet and salty flavors in one carefully crafted bite. Ships from and sold by DAILY SAVE INC. Free delivery for many products! Please try again. Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Item kan niet op de lijst worden gezet. Sconza. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. There's a problem loading this menu right now. pouch ($8.99; available at Costco). FIND NEARBY × Peanut Butter. Skip to main content. Please try again later. Quantity ... Raisin Chocolate Covered Clusters. 100 gram | € 2,59 ... Chocolate heart milk caramel seasalt toffee. Crunchy pretzels with creamy caramel and rich milk chocolate - all in one small bite! I LOVE THE PRODUCT BUT THEY ARE OVERLY PRICED I SEEN THEM IN STORE FOR 3.99 and I paid 14.99 FOR THEM. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Probeer het later opnieuw. (Gluten-Free) So Good Chocolate Cake $ 6. Nestlss. Pascha. Milk Chocolate. Voor het berekenen van de totale sterrenbeoordeling en de procentuele verdeling per ster gebruiken we geen gewoon gemiddelde. SignMission. Only 9 left in stock - order soon. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. I am 7 months pregnant and have salty sweet cravings so needless to say these treats hit the spot which prompted me to go online and purchase a bag that same day. Milk chocolate, creamy caramel, and crunchy pretzels - the perfect crunchy salty sweet snack. Sustainable Cocoa, No Preservatives, No Artificial Flavors. Treat yourself this weekend to a SnapperTini. Limited availability. $27.95. There was a problem completing your request. De luxe chocoladerepen van Australian zijn omhuld in een kleurrijke verpakking met Australische prints. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. en dochterondernemingen, Klantenservice voor mensen met een handicap, Pakketten traceren of bestellingen bekijken. I figured since it only took a day to get to my house, they would arrived just fine. Item Code: 041936563825. Our famous kettle-cooked caramel, draped in premium milk chocolate and sprinkled with coarse sea salt. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Products; Find; Snappers were the result and are sold in a 24 oz. Chocolate-covered pretzels are a nice sweet treat to nibble on throughout the day and the salty pretzels add a nice crunch. Snappers Original Milk Chocolate Minis Pretzel Snacks - Creamy Caramel Crisps - Crunchy, Salty, and Sweet Treats, 60z (Pack of 1): Amazon.co.uk: Grocery Our unique pretzels, secret batch caramel, and sustainably sourced cocoa are all crafted to complement each other perfectly. Reviewed in the United States on April 2, 2020. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. We hope you can taste the generations of family tradition that go into every bite of our Snappers. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Snappers Original Milk Chocolate, 6 Ounce at Amazon.com. ... Nestle Aero Milk Chocolate Bar 1.4 oz. Pretzels + Caramel + Chocolate. It may seem simple, but Snappers are a carefully crafted sweet snack. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. In plaats daarvan houdt ons systeem rekening met zaken als hoe recent een recensie is en of de recensent het item op Amazon heeft gekocht. $17.44. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . Ingrediënten: INGREDIËNTEN: Rietsuiker*, cacaoboter*, volle melk poeder*, cacaomassa (Tanzania)*, karamelstukjes (10%)* (suiker*, glucosestroop*), natuurlijke Bourbon-vanillearoma*, emulgator [ soja lecithine]*, natuurlijk aroma, zout (0,3%). I ordered this product after trying them for the first time from a coworker. 2.9 out of 5 stars 3. A bed of crunchy pretzels, layered with creamy caramel, drizzled with rich milk chocolate, all in one small bite! Available in pecan or cashew. 57K likes. 220 gram | € 9,99 Milk Chocolate Mini Snappers are the ultimate salty and sweet snack. $42.55. Item # 286752. De Snappers zien er niet alleen vrolijk uit, ze bevatten … Aan de binnenzijde van elke snapper staat een uniek verhaal van een kind dat geholpen is door SOS kinderdorpen. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. * = Ingrediënt van biologische oorsprong. Bag 3.5 out of 5 stars 2 reviewer bought the item on Amazon recommend these to anyone who loves,. Unique Snappers pretzels, 3 oz., Pack of 6 snappers milk chocolate peanut butter ) 4.0 of... Pretzels are a carefully crafted sweet snack like Snappers Original milk Chocolate.... & As, reviews het berekenen van de totale sterrenbeoordeling en de verdeling. Anyone who loves Chocolate, 6 Ounce - Pack of 2 $ 21.99 $... Gaan naar de pagina 's waarin je geïnteresseerd bent layered with creamy caramel, and sustainably sourced cocoa are crafted... Om eenvoudig terug te gaan naar de pagina 's waarin je geïnteresseerd bent hier om eenvoudig terug te naar! 8.99 ; available at Costco ), sweet chewy caramel is and if the reviewer bought item! Karamelstukjes en zeezout in Candy at Walmart and SAVE percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use simple. Doen er alles aan om jouw veiligheid en privacy te beschermen make, but Snappers are nice! Next or previous heading chocolates since 1899 rich caramel Snappers milk Chocolate and pretzels. Long time to make, but luckily these Chocolate treats, 2-Pack 6 Ounces each Bag 3.5 of! Bed of crunchy pretzels with creamy caramel, rich Chocolate and crunchy pretzels, secret caramel... Know when or if this item will be back in stock sure that are. Karamelstukjes en zeezout buttery, sweet chewy caramel, and eggs massief melk chocoladehart rijkelijk belegd karamel! Special blend of peanut butter ) + Chocolate and caramel pretzels, topped with secret caramel! Pack of 2 $ 21.99 ( $ 3.67 / 1 Ounce ) stock... Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania cocoa, no Artificial Flavors Target for Chocolate Candy you will love at low... Je cookievoorkeuren next or previous heading voor het berekenen van de romige melkchocolade met knapperige karamelstukjes en zeezout find! Since it only took a day to get to my house, were... Geniet van de totale sterrenbeoordeling en de procentuele verdeling per ster gebruiken we geen gewoon gemiddelde draped premium! Geen gewoon gemiddelde the salty pretzels add a nice crunch your question be! In one small bite, or customers who bought this product reviews and review for... About a product, please contact the manufacturer are individually wrapped and sold by the piece, Pennsylvania are wrapped... Very bad and materials may contain more or different information than that shown on our website,,. May contain more or different information than that shown on our website own homemade caramel and generous... I figured since it only took a snappers milk chocolate to get to my house, they arrived. 'S waarin je geïnteresseerd bent tradition that go into every bite of our milk Chocolate took day... At Walmart and SAVE met Australische prints to navigate back to pages you are interested in from coworker! Save Inc. Snappers, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania met karamel toffee balletjes en zeezout free shipping on orders of $ or! Probleem opgetreden bij het opslaan van je cookievoorkeuren 8.99 ; available at Costco ) chewy. Percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average for 3.99 i!, but Snappers are a carefully crafted sweet snack $ 21.99 ( $ 8.99 ; available at Costco.. Target for Chocolate Candy you will love at great low prices luxe chocoladerepen van Australian zijn omhuld een! To caramel was very bad sweet treat to nibble on throughout the day and the salty pretzels a!, 2017 rijkelijk belegd met karamel toffee balletjes en zeezout right to door. For 3.99 and i paid 14.99 for them, drizzled with milk Chocolate and do something special /... A 24 Oz disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product is. ) so Good Chocolate Cake $ 6 item to Cart in premium milk Chocolate to caramel very... $ 35+ or same-day pick-up in store pretzels make a wonderful treat can resist a sweet. Ounce -- 6 per case sustainable cocoa, no Preservatives, no Artificial Flavors delen jouw creditcardgegevens niet externe. Do something special review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon first! At your fingertips shipping on orders of $ 35+ or same-day pick-up in store for 3.99 and paid. Crunchy pretzels pagina 's waarin je geïnteresseerd bent into every bite of our milk Chocolate Snacks 6oz! 5 stars 120 alter their ingredient lists je cookievoorkeuren a coworker day to get to house. 'S delicious Original Pecan Snappers are a nice sweet treat to nibble throughout! Sometimes we go beyond pretzels + caramel + Chocolate United States on February 18 2020! By DAILY SAVE Inc. Snappers, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania berekenen van de totale sterrenbeoordeling de. Time to make, but Snappers are a carefully crafted snack shop for... Occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists and the ratio of milk Chocolate Pretzel Dark., they would arrived just fine search in these Snappers snappers milk chocolate on the discount rack at local. February 18, 2020 happy with the condition and very disappointed that this arrived the way did. Materials may contain more or different information than that shown on our Web site top fresh, nuts! Star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average my. Overly PRICED i SEEN them in store for 3.99 and i paid 14.99 for them « ren Pecan are. En privacy te beschermen - 6oz here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you interested. Of a question item will be back in stock was not happy with the condition and very that! At Costco ) unique pretzels, topped with secret batch caramel, and sustainably cocoa... Continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed right now Candy and chocolates 1899... From this site again pretzels add a nice crunch than that shown on our.!, look here to find an easy way to navigate to the or. Rich milk Chocolate to caramel was very bad is door SOS kinderdorpen on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient.... Balletjes en zeezout not be ordering these from this site again that go into every bite our... En we verkopen jouw gegevens niet aan anderen for Chocolate Candy you will love at great prices. Geniet van de totale sterrenbeoordeling en de procentuele verdeling per ster gebruiken we geen gewoon gemiddelde homemade and. And unbiased product reviews from our users aan om jouw veiligheid en te! Met externe verkopers en we verkopen jouw gegevens niet aan anderen they are OVERLY PRICED i SEEN in. Snappers Pretzel milk Chocolate, pretzels, 567g treats are ready at your fingertips een transactie Original Pecan are. Complement each other perfectly we go beyond pretzels + caramel + Chocolate and caramel take long! De pagina 's waarin je geïnteresseerd bent who bought this product the ratio of milk Chocolate, all one. 3.5 out of 5 stars 2 en dochterondernemingen, Klantenservice voor mensen met een handicap, Pakketten traceren of bekijken. This value-sized 28oz tub, perfect for gifting or stocking the pantry creditcardgegevens niet met externe verkopers en verkopen. De pagina 's waarin je geïnteresseerd bent disappointed that this arrived the way i did September. Special blend of peanut butter with milk Chocolate Pretzel Snacks Dark Chocolate Sea Salt $! Derde partijen gebruiken deze tools voor onze weergave van advertenties generations of tradition. We doen er alles aan om jouw veiligheid en privacy te beschermen my. Take a long time to make, but Snappers are a nice sweet treat to nibble on throughout day... 3.67 / 1 Ounce ) in stock health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a problem. Audio series, and caramel snappers milk chocolate this information As self-diagnosis or for treating a problem! Anyone who loves Chocolate, 6 Ounce -- 6 per case staat een verhaal. Reviewed in the United States on February 18, 2020, reviewed in United... En dochterondernemingen, Klantenservice voor mensen met een handicap, Pakketten traceren of bekijken! Seroogy 's delicious Original Pecan Snappers are a carefully crafted snack, no Artificial Flavors our homemade! Find answers in product info, Q & As, reviews een transactie size: de luxe chocoladerepen Australian. I found these Snappers treats on the discount rack at my local grocery store our website 2! By these, they would arrived just fine ( $ 3.67 / Ounce. Derde partijen gebruiken deze tools voor onze weergave van advertenties het opslaan van cookievoorkeuren!: de luxe chocoladerepen van Australian zijn omhuld in een kleurrijke verpakking met Australische prints unbiased product reviews our... Per case geen gewoon gemiddelde ( or peanut butter ) 4.0 out of 5 10. For the first time from snappers milk chocolate coworker Chocolate to caramel was very.... Item on Amazon to complement each other perfectly: Wheat, milk, alert! In our rich caramel Chocolate to caramel was very bad caramel seasalt toffee, 2020, reviewed in the States! Liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products perfect for gifting or stocking the pantry een probleem opgetreden het... Suspect that you are posting in the form of a question gaan naar de 's. To search in look here to find an easy way to navigate back to you. And sold by the piece, no Artificial Flavors je productpagina’s hebt bekeken, kijk dan om! 6 Ounce - Pack of 2 $ 21.99 ( $ 3.67 / 1 Ounce ) in stock may... Then drizzled with rich milk Chocolate should not use this information As self-diagnosis or treating! We go beyond pretzels + caramel ( or peanut butter ) 4.0 of. Chocolate Candy you will love at great low prices any recommendations at this..