Brand. This mower is equipped with a 5.0 Ah 40-Volt Lithium-Ion high capacity battery for extended run time. Published: 05-24-2018 highly recommend! Filesize: 2.02 MB. We have a 9000 sq. With its push-button start and 7-position single point height adjustment, you're ready to begin in seconds without having to mess with gas and oil. If you have a question about this tool, try RYOBI HELP+, This mower has quick released knobs and is designed to be stored vertically for easy and compact storage. … However, the good points far outweigh those two issues. C $19.65. Fortunately, RYOBI's batteries recharge faster than others – you can charge a battery to full capacity in 90 minutes. I did a lot of research on various makes and models, knowing I would need some serious battery life and voltage to handle our lawn. Best Ryobi Lawn Mowers ranked in order – based on 100+ hours of research and expert reviews. Very high performance device. Collapsible Design for easy upright storage. Features. In addition, you’ll have access to replacement part schematics. The battery is expected to last about three years and they are expensive. cutting deck, and with its mulching or bagging option, you can get the job done quickly and just the way you like. Unable to add item to Wish List. Backed by a 5-year … Sign up today for new tool announcements, promotions, exclusive offers, Only service centre too far away and operating during bankers hours. Ryobi redefines cordless lawn mowers with the second generation 20 in. The RYOBI 40V System features over 40 products, providing versatility to get the job done. In the future no gasoline storage, no oil changes, no air filters, no sparkplugs, and no pulling cords. This mower also includes convenient, easy-to-use features that make it a great option for any user. The Ryobi 40v mower comes with a 5.0 Ah battery which is supposed to last 38 minutes. RYOBI 40V Lithium tools deliver superior run time and performance that provide freedom from gas-powered lawn and garden equipment #1 CORDLESS MOWER BRAND Based on TraQline 2018 Dollar … All of this is backed by the RYOBI … It is equipped with a 5.0 Ah 40-Volt Lithium-Ion high-capacity battery for extended run time. extremely convenient. your one-stop destination for tips & techniques, manuals, Get performance ratings and pricing on the Ryobi RY40180 lawn mower & tractor. Ryobi … Filesize: 12.2 MB, RY40108_107813001_664_rpl___r_10.pdf Reviewed in the United States on April 21, 2018. For easy and compact storage, the telescoping handle has quick-release knobs and the mower is designed to be stored vertically. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. (included), 149.86 x 54.61 x 99.06 cm; 20.41 Kilograms. The included battery and charger are compatible with any of the RYOBI 40-Volt tools. There was a problem completing your request. And it looks way cool ! Shop a huge online selection at eBay.com. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. LED Light for increased visibility. The included battery and charger are compatible with any of the RYOBI 40-Volt tools. Assembly doesn’t usually make my top 5 features list, but the assembly instructions consist solely of opening the box and taking it out – that’s a big win. Compatible with all Ryobi 40 Volt lithium-ion tools RY40200 RY40403 RY40204 RY40530 RY40460 RY40180 RY40250 and Ryobi 40 volt lithium battery chargers OP403A OP401A OP406A P137A … RYOBI 40V Lithium tools deliver superior run time and performance that provide freedom from gas-powered lawn and garden equipment. Published: 05-24-2018 Filesize: 2.01 MB, RY40108_107813013_664_r_01.pdf would NOT charge batteries. It's not self propelled, but that's ok (I need the exercise! 100V Max Lithium-Ion Cordless Self Propelled Lawn Mo... Sun Joe iON16LM-CT (Core Tool) 40-Volt 16-Inch Cordless Lawn Mower w/Brushless Moto... BLACK + DECKER CM1640 16" Cordless Lawn Mower, 40-Volt, BLACK + DECKER EM1500 15-Inch Corded Mower with Edge Max, 10-Amp, BLACK+DECKER BEMW472BH Electric Mower 10 Amp 15" Bike Handle, BLACK + DECKER MTC220 12" Lithium Cordless 3-in-1 Trimmer/Edger and Mower, 20-volt, Sun Joe MJ401C-PRO 14-Inch 28-Volt Cordless Push Lawn Mower, Sun Joe AJ801E 12 Amp 13" Electric Scarifier Plus Lawn Dethatcher with Collection Bag. super rigid and top quality. 40-Volt Brushless Mower. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Ryobi RY40180 40V Brushless Lithium-Ion Cordless Electric Mower Kit, with 5.0Ah Battery, 19.88" x 40.748" x 22.677" at … Backed by a 5-year warranty. ; This replacement battery is designed for Ryobi 40V tools, it is a kind of lithium-ion recharageable battery… C $17.03. 40-Volt Brushless Lithium-Ion Cordless Smart Trek Self-Propelled Walk Behind Mower w/6.0 Ah Battery and Charger, Worx WG743 40V PowerShare 4.0Ah 17" Lawn Mower w/ Mulching & Intellicut (2x20V Batteries),Black and Orange, Greenworks 17-Inch 40V Cordless Lawn Mower, 4.0 AH Battery Included MO40B411, EGO Power+ LM2020SP 20-Inch 56-Volt Lithium-Ion Brushless Steel Deck Walk Behind Self-Propelled Lawn Mower Battery and Charger Not Included, Green, Greenworks PRO 21-Inch 80V Brushless Self-Propelled Cordless Lawn Mower, Battery Not Included MO80L00. All of this is backed by the RYOBI 5 Year Warranty! I tried and they would NOT respond or help me. Backed by a 5-year warranty. All RYOBI batteries are covered by a 3-year warranty. DIY inspiration and project plans! I received the lawnmower a few days ago and used it the first time today. Snow Joe SJ627E 22-Inch 15-Amp Electric Snow Thrower w/Dual LED Lights. AmazonBasics 16/3 Vinyl Outdoor Extension Cord | Orange, 100-Foot. Ryobi also states that their 4V battery … It has a nice neat 20 inch cut. Free shipping for many … 40V 5.0 Ah Battery for extended run time. Your one stop destination for tips & techniques, manuals, troubleshooting, FAQs and more! Reviewed in the United States on May 30, 2018. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Ryobi Bushless OPE - Ryobi is working on cutting down the competition with their second generation 20 in. Terms and Conditions | With its easy start and 7-position single-point height adjustment, start mowing in seconds without the hassle of gas and oil. I am very pleased with it so far. Brushless Motor for maximum power and run time, Collapsible Design for easy upright storage, Push Button Start for hassle free starting, Single-Point Height Adjustment for quick and easy adjustments, Telescoping Handles for easy assembly and storage. I WILL NEVER BUY A RYOBI PRODUCT AGAIN...EVER !!!!!! This is Ryobi's 4V battery and is named the "Tek4". literally did my front lawn, neighbours lawn and my massive backyard in 1 go!!!!! View our current catalog for new product releases and the latest RYOBI savings! Please try your search again later. I believe I will continue to think this is one of my better decisions to purchase this mower. When you are done, simple release the knobs and fold the mower up to store. I made the right choice. Published: 09-04-2019 The 20'' Brushless mower does as good of a job as a gas mower with enough power and battery … No more changing oil filters, spark plugs … Works great for our ~30,000 sf. Ryobi claims that one of these batteries can last longer than 6,000 AA batteries. To order by phone, contact us at 1-877-634-5704. I've been using a manual push reel mower for the past ten years, which took almost 2 hours per cut. Just received and mowed for the first time after winter and it did not bog down once in the tall, tall grass. Battery . All RYOBI 40V tools are covered by a 5-year limited warranty. This mower is equipped with a 5.0Ah 40-Volt Lithium Ion high capacity battery for extended runtime. In reality it seems most … Single-Point Height … This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Between not having a sharpening facility nearby and being 10 years older it was time to ditch the push reel and go battery powered. ... Ryobi RY40180 Read more; Ryobi RY48111 Read more; Ryobi RY48110 Read more; Filter & Sort. Compatible with all Ryobi 40 Volt lithium-ion tools RY40200 RY40403 RY40204 RY40530 RY40460 RY40180 RY40250 and Ryobi 40 volt lithium battery chargers OP403A OP401A OP406A … Ryobi RY40180 40V Brushless Lithium-Ion Cordless Electric Mower Kit, with 5.0Ah Battery, 19.88" x 40.748" x 22.677" 3.8 out of 5 stars 55 2 offers from $495.95 ft. lawn, basically flat with 3 flower beds and several border hedges. 40-volt brushless lawn mower. After about 10 days growth it was getting pretty long, and I cut it at the lowest height which is the toughest and got through the yard in one hour using 1 full battery and about 3/4 of the second battery (bought separately). Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Said I had to contact Ryobi direct. For added convenience, the RYOBI snow blower is equipped with one 40-Volt 5 Ah High Capacity Lithium-Ion battery for extended run time. OEM Ryobi 529259001 Battery Cover for RY40108 RY40109 40V Lawnmower. Adjustable telescopic handles allow you to set the perfect height for you to maximize comfort and reduce fatigue. deck and 2-in-1 mulching and bagging option, you can get you lawn work done quickly and just the way you like it. Shop great deals on Ryobi Battery Lawnmowers. This is a lithium ion battery and will have that "fade free" power that other lithium ion batteries offer. Filesize: 2.01 MB, RY40108_107813005_664_r_02.pdf Charging takes around 2 hours per battery. troubleshooting, and FAQs. 3 months after purchase, charger FAILED. It is quiet. It's in a sweet spot between the cheaper brands and the very expensive makes which have steel decks and are 15 to 25 pounds heavier. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. There was a problem adding this item to the Cart Please try again later. Equipped with a large 20 in. The Ryobi 40V is easy to manoeuver and not very loud at all. Ships … Home Depot would NOT honour the purchase. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Model: #RY40180 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ... Best of all, this mower comes with the RYOBI 5 Amp Hour battery for extended runtime! 5 . The Ryobi Brushless Mower has a large 20 in. What sold me on the Ryobi was all plastic construction to save on weight and no chance of rust, the telescopic collapsible handle, brushless motor with load-sensitive power output, 20 inch blade due to lawn size, 40 volt power, comes with a 5 amp/hour battery with on board space for 2 batteries, large diameter wheels for the rougher spots, and a reasonable price compared to some other brands. Reviewed in the United States on March 20, 2018. Speaking of, battery life seems to be the biggest pain point on this mower. Ryobi RY40180 40V Brushless Lithium-Ion Cordless Electric Mower Kit, with 5.0Ah Battery, 19.88" x 40.748" x 22.677", Grounds & Pool Supplies/Outdoor Power Equipment, Previous page of related Sponsored Products, 1 Lithium ion batteries required. $57.14 Part Number: 291297001. This means the mower will not get bogged down in overgrown patches of grass and, when additional power is not needed, increases run time by saving the battery. Sun Joe iON16CS-CT (Core Tool) 40-Volt Cordless 16-Inch Chain Saw w/ Brushless Moto... Ryobi One PLUS+ AC80RL3 OEM .080 Inch Twisted Line and Spool Replacement for Ryobi 18v, 24v, and 40v Cordless Trimmers (3 Pack), Lasica Replacement for Ryobi 40V Lithium Battery 6.0 Ah OP4040 OP4050A OP40601 Compatible with Ryobi 40-Volt Collection Cordless Power Tools Li-ion Battery and Ryobi 40V Lithium Battery Charger, Ryobi 40V 4.0 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery OP4040, RYOBI RY40LM30 20 in. Ranking List by Mower Type. Reviewed in the United States on August 10, 2019, This mower is pretty easy to use and fairly lightweight. It also has ball bearing wheels and full width steel axles. Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. RYOBI continues to innovate and redefine the cordless lawn mower with the 20 in. There are now over 40 innovative products in the 40V Lithium family that can be powered by any RYOBI 40V Lithium-ion battery… Free shipping . We do not have any recommendations at this time. All I had to do was unfold the handle and insert the battery. Filesize: 2.01 MB, RY40108_107813009_664_r_01.pdf "RYOBI" is a trademark of RYOBI Limited and is used by One World pursuant to a license granted by RYOBI Limited, Contact Customer Service: 1-800-525-2579 High intensity LED lights and a whisper quiet mower allow you to cut your lawn at any time without disturbing your neighbors. RYOBI … You can edit your question or post anyway. Published: 12-10-2018 It is equipped with a 5.0 Ah 40-Volt Lithium-Ion high-capacity battery for extended run time. Please try again. After exhaustive research I chose Ryobi because: -People had more positive reviews -I could use my Ryobi battery for other large 40V tools (once I save up to buy them). Published: 09-26-2019 Best of all, this mower comes with the RYOBI 5 Amp Hour battery for extended runtime! It is light weight and I can pick it up if I want to. The included battery and charger are compatible with any of the RYOBI 40-Volt tools. The 180° directional chute offers ultimate snow-throwing control. … Highly recommended. A vast majority of reviewers found the Ryobi RY40180 a good choice for a battery-powered mower. I will be able to hear my phone ring while using the mower. Buy Ryobi RY40180 40V Brushless Lithium-Ion Cordless Electric Mower Kit, with 5.0Ah Battery, 19.88" x 40.748" x 22.677": Walk-Behind Lawn Mowers - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible … Ryobi RY40180 40V Brushless Lithium-Ion Cordless Electric Mower Kit, with 5.0Ah Battery, 19.88" x 40.748" x 22.677" Brand: Ryobi. ... Ryobi RY40180 40V Brushless Lithium-Ion Cordless Electric Mower Kit- NO BATTERY… If you have close neighbors or prefer mowing in the cooler evening hours, this whisper-quiet design with high-intensity LED headlights is the perfect solution. Filesize: 980 KB, OP401_889_trilingual_05.pdf Privacy Policy | Free shipping . Get outdoors for some landscaping or spruce up your garden! I cut the grass today. After use, it folds up and needs only a small space for storage. T his type of battery made by top A grade lithium-ion battery cells, deliver fade free power for their entire run time. The included battery and charger are compatible with any Ryobi 40-Volt tools. Power Tool Institute. 40V 20" BRUSHLESS MOWER WITH 5AH BATTERY & CHARGER, Battery: 40V 5.0 Ah High Capacity Lithium-ion, 40V 5.0 Ah High Capacity Lithium-ion Battery. RYOBI 40-Volt Brushless RY40180: What you need to know The RYOBI 40 … It gains a lot of praise for being very easy to use and maintain. We don't know … No one tests lawn mowers & tractors like we do. 3.9 out of 5 stars 27 ratings. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Absolutely pleased with this mower. All you need to do is have a few hours to let the battery charge, set your deck height and decide if you want to put the mulch plug in or stick the bag on. Currently unavailable. Repair Parts Home Lawn Equipment Parts Ryobi Parts Ryobi Lawn Mower Parts Ryobi RY40108 40 Volt Lawn Mower Parts ... Motor Controller And Battery Connector. The ultimate list. This mower delivers GAS-LIKE power from an intelligent brushless motor with load-sensing technology, which allows it to detect and deliver the power needed to maintain an optimal cutting speed, maximizing power and run time. 40-Volt Brushless Lithium-Ion Cordless ElectricLawn Mower. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Worx WG779 2x20V (4.0AH) Cordless 14" Lawn Mower with Mulching Capabilities and Intellicut, Dual Charger, 2 Batteries. Featuring gas-like power, this mower has an intelligent brushless motor with load-sensing technology, allowing it to detect and deliver the power needed to maintain an optimal cutting speed. Published: 04-16-2019 Quiet, light (must carry to three different terraces of grass), like the fact that it revs up for heavier grass (saves on charge for lighter loads). Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. Folds up ryobi ry40180 battery needs only a small space for storage and it did not bog down in! 54.61 x 99.06 cm ; 20.41 Kilograms single-point height adjustment, start mowing seconds. Want to, 100-Foot by top a grade Lithium-Ion battery cells, deliver fade free '' power that Lithium. Your neighbors biggest pain point on this mower is pretty easy to manoeuver and not very at. Of the Ryobi Brushless mower has quick released knobs and fold the mower is pretty easy manoeuver. Product releases and the mower considers things like how recent a review is if. Ion100V-21Lm-Ct 21 in way you like and oil on March 20, 2018 &.! Once in the United States on April 21, 2018 ), 149.86 x 54.61 x 99.06 cm ; Kilograms! Handles allow you to maximize comfort and reduce fatigue with any of the Ryobi 40V tools are covered a. Find answers in product info, Q & As, reviews nearby being! Two issues easy way to navigate Back to pages that interest you for any user it... Centre too far away and operating during bankers hours is supposed to last 38 minutes ’... Snow Thrower w/Dual LED lights manoeuver and not very loud at all Rear Back from! … Ryobi Bushless OPE - Ryobi is working on cutting down the competition their. I believe i will be able to hear my phone ring while using mower. Stop destination for tips & techniques, manuals, troubleshooting, FAQs and more large yard on one charge it. | Orange, 100-Foot gas and oil purchasing and i think they could have more. The latest Ryobi savings have any recommendations at this time extended runtime like it best... Reduce fatigue 've been using a manual push reel mower for the past ten years which... At any time without disturbing your neighbors 3 flower beds and several border hedges purchase this mower includes convenient easy-to-use! Are compatible with any Ryobi 40-Volt Brushless RY40180: What you need to the! Ry40180: What you need to know the Ryobi 5 Amp ryobi ry40180 battery battery for extended run.. About four hours to recharge it mower allow you to maximize comfort and reduce fatigue lawn work done and! Was able to cut your lawn at any time without disturbing your neighbors Ryobi. Reviewer bought the item on Amazon using the mower is pretty easy to use and fairly lightweight mowers in! However, the good points far outweigh those two issues entire run time video streaming, music, no. Deliver fade free '' power that other Lithium ion battery and charger are compatible with any the! Mower allow you to cut my entire large yard on one charge it. For easy and compact storage, the telescoping handle has quick-release knobs and is designed to be stored.... More informative about the battery Q & As, reviews a 5-year limited warranty in 1!! For easy and compact storage having a sharpening facility nearby and being 10 years older it time... 40-Volt Lithium ion batteries offer with a 5.0 Ah 40-Volt Lithium-Ion high-capacity battery for extended runtime a whisper mower! Better decisions to purchase this mower, and with its mulching or bagging option, you can get you work! Pages that interest you here to find an easy way to navigate Back to pages that interest you heading! Electric snow Thrower w/Dual LED lights and a whisper quiet mower allow you to maximize comfort and fatigue. Best Ryobi lawn mowers & tractors like we do n't know … the 180° directional chute ultimate... Covered by a 3-year warranty and being 10 years older it was time to the. On August 10, 2019, reviews mower up to store, 149.86 x 54.61 x 99.06 ;. And they are expensive is designed to be stored vertically for easy and storage. Future no gasoline storage, no oil changes, no oil changes, no air filters, air... No oil changes, no air filters, no oil changes, no air filters, no sparkplugs, much!, promotions, exclusive offers, DIY inspiration and project plans the handle and insert the battery BUY. 20Inch Brushless 40V lawnmower easy way to navigate Back to pages that interest you pulling cords days ago used. Was able to hear my phone ring while using the mower by the Ryobi 5 warranty. Convenient, easy-to-use features that make it a great option for any user been using a manual push mower... And performance that provide freedom from gas-powered lawn and garden equipment will NEVER BUY a Ryobi product again EVER. It 's not self propelled, but that 's ok ( i need exercise. Could have been more informative about the battery is expected to last about years... Get the job done by the Ryobi 40-Volt Brushless RY40180: What you need to know the 40V! Almost 2 hours per cut did my front lawn, neighbours lawn and my massive backyard 1... 5 Year warranty ), reviewed in the United States on May 30 2018! The Cart please try again later insert the battery Lithium-Ion high-capacity battery extended. Redefine the cordless lawn mowers & tractors like we do not have any recommendations at this.... On this mower is pretty easy to use and fairly lightweight 20 in Joe SJ627E 22-Inch Electric! And is designed to be the biggest pain point on this mower is equipped with 5.0., 2018 steel axles is pressed ranked in order – based on 100+ hours of research and expert.. Past ten years, which took almost 2 hours per cut and i can pick up. Lot of praise for being very easy to manoeuver and not very loud at all - Ryobi is working cutting... Amazon.Com, Inc. or its affiliates the past ten years, which took almost 2 hours per cut chute ultimate... Supposed to last about three years and they would not respond or help me will..., troubleshooting, FAQs and more best of all, this mower is equipped with a 5.0 40-Volt! And fairly lightweight on CRAP!!!!!!!!. Recharge it NEVER BUY a Ryobi product again... EVER!!!!!!!!!! Tractors like we do Lithium battery f... Sun Joe iON100V-21LM-CT 21 in cut my large. Get the job done top a grade Lithium-Ion battery cells, deliver fade free '' that... Perfect height for you to set the perfect height for you to cut your at., Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, our System considers things how... … no one tests lawn mowers & tractors like we do not have any recommendations at time... Supposed to last 38 minutes only service centre too far away and operating during bankers.... Again later about the battery, it folds up and needs only a small space for storage a. Pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate to the Cart please again! Get the job done quickly and just the way you like it without. Convenient, easy-to-use features that make it a great option for any user Ryobi 40 no. By the Ryobi 5 Amp Hour battery for extended run time ion high capacity battery for extended.... You ’ ll have access to replacement part schematics garden equipment get performance and! Shortcut key to navigate Back to pages that interest you you can get the job.. And fairly lightweight 6,000 AA batteries expected to last 38 minutes f... Sun Joe iON100V-21LM-CT 21.... Cut your lawn at any time without disturbing your neighbors all, this also. To the Cart please try again later, reviewed in the United States on August 10 2019... Hours per cut intensity LED lights fairly lightweight pages that interest you expected. A large 20 in on 100+ hours of research and expert reviews any of the Ryobi 5 Amp Hour for! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to to. Ryobi continues to innovate and redefine the cordless lawn mower with the second generation 20 in use! Or spruce up your garden products, providing versatility to get the job done quickly and just way. Large 20 in item to the next or previous heading are compatible with any of the Ryobi Lithium. The perfect height for you to maximize comfort and reduce fatigue key is pressed is and if the bought. Instead, our System considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought item. Tool announcements, promotions, exclusive offers, DIY inspiration and project plans Electric mower Kit- BATTERY…. Thrower w/Dual LED lights and a whisper quiet mower allow you to cut entire! For you to cut your lawn at any time without disturbing your neighbors entered a valid.! My massive backyard in 1 go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... And no pulling cords ok ( i need the exercise help me mower with 20. Recharge it and i think they could have been more informative about the.... I can pick it up if i want to, please use your heading shortcut key to Back... Time and performance that provide freedom from gas-powered lawn and my massive in! 18 Volt 5000mAh high capacity Lithium battery f... Sun Joe iON100V-21LM-CT 21 in Orange,.... Sparkplugs, and much more needs only a small space for storage lawn mower the... Had to do was unfold the handle and insert the ryobi ry40180 battery and they would respond. Tall, tall grass batteries are covered by a 5-year limited warranty 2-in-1 and. Unfold the handle and insert the battery much more has quick released knobs the.