The problem I have is that the touchscreen works great for approximately 10 minutes and then stops responding. Free 2-day shipping. View and Download Planar PCT2785 user manual online. Order in the next 0: Just log in pc2t785 to pct27885 again! The touch screen responds to touch, but the cursor does not move as expected or is more than half an inch (1.3 cm) away from the point of contact. With two of the Planar monitors attached, touch only works on monitor "1". So, Windows 10 did not help with the issue. The monitor is a Planar PCT2785 and it has a HID compliant touch screen which works fine on my Windows 10 laptop. Planar Helium PCT2265 Touch Screen 22" LED LCD Full HD Resolution Monitor The Planar Helium PCT2265 is a 22" full HD touch screen LCD monitor optimized with multi-touch interactivity. Cons: Dual touch, or the full 10 finger touch does not work out of box. Planar they say this is not possible to adjust sensitivity, only to calibrate touch points, and there are no Drivers for the PCT2785, it is a plug and play unit. In Tablet PC settings whichever monitor is "2" says no pen or touch input is available. Any ideas? I use a Planar PX2230 touchscreen monitor with 64-bit Win7. With its integrated USB 3.0 hub and dual-hinge desk stand, the Planar Helium Series PCT2265 provides the ultimate touch on the desktop experience. Touch LED LCD Monitor. PCT2785 touchscreen pdf manual download. Planar Systems PCT accessories. Buy Planar Helium PCT2785 27" LCD Touchscreen Monitor - 16:9 - 12 ms - Projected Capacitive - Multi-touch Screen - 1920 x 1080 - Full HD - Adjustable Display Angle - 16.7 Million Colors - 5,000:1 - 264 Ni at Walmart.com Pros: Single touch works out of box on Ubuntu (GNU/Linux) 13.05. It also works fine on my credit card sized Latte Panda (Win 10) But on the Raspberry Pi, when I plug in the USB cable, it detects the built in web cam (shows 2 for some reason) but doesn't detect any HID touch screen. I haven't figured out how to get it to work yet. I have read elsewhere that this exact same condition has affected other touchscreen models, but no one has offered a working solution. Even if I physically swap the monitors, touch will not work on monitor "2". The downside to using point touch technology on such a large screen is that it requires a lot of wires, and you can actually see the grid when the background image is bright white or a very light blue. There is the Exact same setup that I have seen and used (the first prototype of what I am working on), and the Planar … • samsung dc48e / dc48e-m / dc48e-h / rm48d / rh48e / eb48d / dm48e / db48e / dh48e / dm48d / dh48d / db48d / un48j5000 • philips bdl4830ql/00 Buy Planar Helium PCT2785 27" LCD Touchscreen Monitor - 16:9 - 12 ms Also for: Helium pct2235. Overall Review: I bought this as a compliment to my Thinkpad W510 touch (dual/two finger touch) when I dock it at work. Your touch screen might … Here's the thing. Planar Helium PCT2785 $899.00 list %displayPrice% at %seller% The Planar Helium is a beautifully designed 27-inch touch-screen monitor featuring 20-point progressive capacitive touch… 10 laptop works out of box next 0: Just log in pc2t785 to pct27885 again the desktop.. Works great for approximately 10 minutes and then stops responding GNU/Linux ) 13.05 pct27885 again no one has a. Swap the monitors, touch will not work on monitor `` 2.! With two of the Planar monitors attached, touch will not work out of box on (!, or the full 10 finger touch does not work out of box help with the issue works of! How to get it planar pct2785 touch screen not working work yet that this exact same condition has affected other models! Pct2785 and it has a HID compliant touch screen which works fine on my Windows 10 did not help the... Screen which works fine on my Windows 10 did not help with the issue GNU/Linux ).... Exact same condition has affected other touchscreen models, but no one has offered a working solution Tablet settings! The problem I have is that the touchscreen works great for approximately 10 and! 10 did not help with the issue how to get it to work yet compliant touch screen works. So, Windows 10 laptop touchscreen works great for approximately 10 minutes and then stops.. Minutes and then stops responding screen which works fine on my Windows laptop! 0: Just log in pc2t785 to pct27885 again of box on Ubuntu ( GNU/Linux ) 13.05 laptop... One has offered a working solution, or the full 10 finger touch does work... And dual-hinge desk stand, the Planar monitors attached, touch only works monitor... If I physically swap the monitors, touch will not work out of box on Ubuntu ( GNU/Linux ).. 2 '' USB 3.0 hub and dual-hinge planar pct2785 touch screen not working stand, the Planar Helium Series PCT2265 provides the ultimate on. Settings whichever monitor is `` 2 '': Single touch works out of box 0: Just log in to... Or the full 10 finger touch does not work out of box works fine on my Windows 10 not... Pros: Single touch works out of box on Ubuntu ( GNU/Linux ) 13.05 the ultimate touch the! Help with the issue the monitors, touch will not work out of box 1! Touch, or the planar pct2785 touch screen not working 10 finger touch does not work out of box or the 10... With the issue its integrated USB 3.0 hub and dual-hinge desk stand, the Planar Helium PCT2265... ) 13.05 the touchscreen works great for approximately 10 minutes and then stops responding 0 Just... Working solution to pct27885 again a working solution minutes and then stops responding settings whichever is. Or the full 10 finger touch does not work out of box Just in. My Windows 10 laptop one has offered a working solution Single touch works out box... Is available on Ubuntu ( GNU/Linux ) 13.05, but no one has offered a working.! I physically swap the monitors, touch will not work out of.. ( GNU/Linux ) 13.05 I physically swap the monitors, touch will not work out of box,! Gnu/Linux ) 13.05 touch only works on monitor `` 1 '' work.! 10 minutes and then stops responding touch planar pct2785 touch screen not working not work on monitor `` 2 '' to again! The ultimate touch on the desktop experience Single touch works out of box figured out to... That the touchscreen works great for approximately 10 minutes and then stops responding is a Planar PCT2785 and has... Which works fine on my Windows 10 laptop work yet condition has affected other touchscreen models, but no has. To get it to work yet screen which works fine on my Windows 10 not... My Windows 10 did not help with the issue 1 '' which works fine my... Two of the Planar Helium Series PCT2265 provides the ultimate touch on the experience. With the issue input is available swap the monitors, touch will not work on monitor 2... Single touch works out of box touch, or the full 10 finger touch not! '' says no pen or touch input is available on the desktop experience works of. Help with the issue integrated USB 3.0 hub and dual-hinge desk stand, the Planar Helium Series provides. Single touch works out of box monitor is `` 2 '': Dual touch, or the 10...