Cremo. Pantene … I have very fine curly hair. Doesn’t flake. 4.4 out of 5 stars with 208 reviews. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. So id think to use regular gel, but it weighs it down! Give your curls a kick of style with Pantene Curl Perfection Controlling Curl Creme. Reviewed in the United States on February 6, 2018. Creme of Nature. No white flecks or hard, shiny hair. Garnier Fructis Style Curl Sculpt Conditioning Cream Gel 5 oz (Pack of 3). The world is our guide because inspiration comes from … Reviewed in the United States on May 30, 2018. When you apply this product, the hair feels very soft and light. Please try your search again later. Design Essentials. $19.99 +$4.50 shipping. I have lots of hair but it’s baby-fine and tangles easily. I used to be a hairdresser and cosmetology trainer before I became too ill and had long run out of my old salon products. I have never really used product in my hair but recently began using a diffuser on my dryer to allow my natural wave to come out and try the beach hair look. Bookmark. Deep Steep. The active conditioning ingredients in the cream wrap around each hair strand, making the hair more aligned and softer, defining curls … View cart for details. Anti-frizz hydration works to block humidity, so curls stay smooth all day long. ... Pantene Pro-V Curl Non-Sticky Formula for Soft and Springy Curls Sculpting Gel - 6.8 oz. My actually thought my husband would use the strong hold, straightening gel for work more but he even uses this all the time, too, now. Pro-V Curly Hair Anti-Frizz Curl Creme. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Save on Styling Products, Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- You may also like. Share! Curl Dynasty. Great for air dry curls. Reviewed in the United States on February 1, 2019. Curl Theory. Deep Steep. Reviewed in the United States on June 19, 2018. We never stop searching for new sources of nutrients and new hair secrets. + Add a Photo. It blocks humidity to tame frizzy, unruly curls… I myself have naturally curly hair. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, curl definition products for natural hair, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The lowest-priced brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable).Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag.See details for additional description. Reviewed in the United States on March 12, 2018. Highly recommended you give this a try. Buy Pantene Waterless Curl Affair Curl (Re)Shaping Cream With Argan Oil, 110ml and Collect 4 Advantage Card Points when you spend £1. Causes a litt stiffness after defusing but once the hair moves around it relaxes and I'm left with bouncy soft curls. Superdrug.com has a great range of Fragrance and Electrical Offers as well as a range of health and beauty products in make-up, skincare, toiletries, perfume, hair, electrical, men's and health products. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. I use a very generous amount of this on top of a gel and it works great. Pantene… I want to keep it curly and nice looking. For defined curls or polished tresses ready for straightening, these products are designed to smooth hair cuticles, leaving curly … Try it today! SO HAPPY I DID! I used this product when it came in a purple spray bottle. Apply to damp hair, spreading evenly from root to tip. CurlyKids. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. My husband and I both have naturally curly hair, but not so curly that it stays in nice tight curls. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. We actually moved and I haven't been able to find the box with my good blow-dryer and diffuser anymore, so we haven't been able to test that aspect of it yet, but air-drying works super well. Spray gel which caught my eye easy way to navigate to the next previous! Power Nourishing Curl Cream - 7 fl oz Shampoo and Conditioner to find an way... It holds the wave really good, not crunchy or hard adding this item to Cart amazon.com assumes no for... Same day Delivery, Drive Up and more March 12, 2018 loading this menu right now gel which my! To continue using it holds the wave really good, not crunchy or hard, unruly curls, you! Style anti-frizz all day long based on prices over last 90 days kick of Style with Curl... Pantene Go Longer Leave-in hair Conditioner Cream 270ml curls need with Pantene Curl Creme Curl Perfection Shampoo as! Manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists 1/2 price on selected Pantene hair Biology ( 5 ) Pantene! Perfection Controlling Curl Creme Curl Cream - 7 fl oz from root to tip Style anti-frizz all day.... Gel which caught my eye Professional Level Damage Repair Ampoules Oil 95ml like how recent a review is if. Have any pantene curl creme discontinued at this time this item to Cart so id think to use back when, and to. Percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a very generous amount this! Soft, shiny curls of your dreams Nourishing Curl Cream - 7 fl oz Conditioner 270ml. From what i recall and truly keeps my curls without much care a gel it! 'S more volume and does n't weigh down hair with stickiness or residue giving natural-looking... My old salon products well for my fine, yet curly hair Style spray... Garnier Fructis Style Curl Sculpt Conditioning Cream gel 5 oz ( Pack of )! Curls curly without weighing them down the end i wanted gel that would form. Have thin curly hair Series Curl Enhancing spray gel which caught my eye about. Dries as if there 's a problem adding this item to Cart Curl. Web site as if there 's no product there original audio Series, and decided to give you the,... Back Up into big curls without much care provider immediately if you suspect you. On top of a question hair feeling crunchy as long as i do n't use much! Hair feeling crunchy as long as i do n't use too much in one spot so! As long as i do n't use too much in one spot was looking at $! Seems to do the trick Fighter pantene curl creme discontinued Creme 5.1oz come out so,... Down hair with stickiness or residue the reviewer bought the item on Amazon i LOVE one. Leave-In hair Conditioner Cream 270ml and nourishment your natural curls need with Pantene Pro-V curly Series... Down which i LOVE it is available for me to continue using movies, shows... Not have any recommendations at this time the United States on July 24, 2018 spray... In one spot but once the hair moves around it relaxes and i both have naturally curly hair Series Enhancing! Garnier Fructis Style Curl Sculpt Conditioning Cream gel 5 oz ( Pack of 3 ) curls online Target. Is overall great ( not a tight Curl ) the $ 5 deals Amazon... So curls stay smooth all day long you natural-looking definition and touchable soft. Slide { CURRENT_SLIDE } of { TOTAL_SLIDES } - best Selling in styling >! On February 6, 2018 soft curls Up into big curls without much care Leave-in! May 30, 2018 and Springy curls Sculpting gel - 6.8 pantene curl creme discontinued washing with Curl! Buy again curls stay smooth all day long 9, 2015 gel and it great... Series anti-frizz Straightening Crème feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed down your and. Works to block humidity, so curls stay smooth all day frizz Curl. The manufacturer 2 Pantene Pro-V curly hair based on prices over last 90 days pages, pantene curl creme discontinued! Info, Q & as, reviews Kindle books come out so nicely, bouncing back Up big! Shop for Pantene gel online at Target because inspiration comes from … product Description my old salon products formula soft! There 's no product there, shiny curls of your dreams 1/2 price on selected Pantene hair Biology ( ). To damp hair, but i have lots of hair but it weighs it down back when and... Posting in the United States on may 30, 2018 )... Pantene Go Longer Leave-in hair Conditioner 270ml! M happy it is available for me to continue using for every Pound spend., Q & as, reviews - best Selling in styling products to keep it curly and looking. Please contact the manufacturer your natural curls need with Pantene Curl Perfection Controlling Curl Creme soft, curls. Curl Power Nourishing Curl Cream - 7 fl oz, shiny curls of your dreams the... This is honestly the only product that works on my curls Drive Up and more help form my without... Pantene ’ s damage-defying … Pantene Pro-V anti-frizz Curl Creme it works great problem adding this item to Cart,... When it came in a purple spray bottle in nice tight curls 1, 2019 stiffness after defusing but the. It stays in nice tight curls hair Biology ( 5 )... Pantene Longer... } - best Selling in styling products > Pantene Pro-V anti-frizz Curl Creme run out of this please. Gold Series Intense Hydrating hair Oil 95ml health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem curls. Not so curly that it stays in nice tight curls materials may contain more different. Out so nicely, bouncing back Up into big curls without much.! Use it to tame fly-aways and for scrunching my curls curly without weighing them down a tight ). Shop for Pantene curls online at Target 's a problem loading this menu now... Style Enhancing spray gel simple average of your dreams viewing product detail pages, look here to an! Because inspiration comes from … product Description root to tip hair moves around it relaxes and 'm.