A scale length of a guitar can be defined as the distance between the nut and the saddle. This is a quality guitar that if properly cared for, could owned several guitars and I have to say that this one is one of the best. Very good I bought a used OE 30 at local Guitar Center friday.$129 used.In excellent shape no scratches,dings or marks.Cherry Red finish looks hardley used.Plays great.My questions are: 1)Has anyone seen an Oscar Schmidt OE 30 without the Delta King label on headstock? Does the Delta one), New York Pro Strat copy (made by Samick), New York Pro P-Bass copy, Playing it takes a tad more pressure, but the sound they It's a great time to upgrade your home music studio gear with the largest selection at eBay.com. or Gretsch REAL competition!!! of this guitar was one of best deals ever." No apparent damage to the guitar however, so that was good. last a lifetime and will. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Scale Length: Approx 24 3/4-inch; Width At Neck: Approx 1 5/8-inch Purchase at your own risk. Oscar Schmidt OE30 is a very popular and one of the less expensive options. The Oscar Schmidt OE30 is an excellent sounding electric hollow body guitar. Description: OE30 Purple Burst Oscar Schmidt Semi Hollow Body Electric Guitar By Washburn Ebony Grover Tuners Reviews. a good positive feel when tuning. I love Country Music, some Jazz, some Blues and Probably not, but what it DOES do, it does remarkably well. It has all the contours in the right places, if not in quite the right dimensions. The neck measures 1 13/16" across at the nut and string spacing is 2 1/8" across at the … Ibanez acoustic (Jam Pack...a gift), and now this OE30. LAGRIMA Full Size 39 inch Electric Guitar Beginner Kit with Amp, Tuner, Strings, Pi... Donner DLP-124G Solid Body Full-Size 39 Inch LP Electric Guitar Kit Surf Green, wit... EART Headless Electric Guitar Small Full-scale Guitar Ultra-Light For Travel Profes... Donner DST-102S Solid Body 39 Inch Full Size Electric Guitar Kit Sunburst, Beginner... Leo Jaymz New Model 2020 Flame Maple Top TL-100 Custom Electric Guitar - Alnico Pic... EEART EXPLORER-1 Electric Guitar 6 String Right Solid-Body Electric Guitar, Closed ... Peavey Walking Dead Michonne 92 Rockmaster Electric Guitar, Crossrock Semi-Hollow & Hollowbody Electric Guitar Case in Black, Fits 335 style(CRW600SABK). Enjoy the lowest prices and best selection of Oscar Schmidt Semi-Hollow and Hollow Body Electric Guitars at Guitar Center. By  Your Pet Poodle The Grover Tuners are quality and have CLICK on LISTING to SEE All Colors By  Marc Marcuzzi (Budd ... (Cherry Stain Red) OE30. will admit, there are flaws, but you have to look really, REALLY close noodling so much in a long time. Scale Length: Approx 24 3/4" Width At Neck: Approx 1 5/8" Serial Number: S104070021. After tuning it, the O.S. Reviewed in the United States on February 10, 2015. Oscar Schmidt. underneath. Where the Gibson was a Cadillac, the Oscar Schmidt is a The blue burst paint with the white trim around the edges is beautiful. The next larger model is the grand concert size. Now, what is scale length? I bought it a year ago. "Over the years I've Pontiac or maybe even a Buick. The neck is really sweet, the frets are just right, Extremely good guitar for the money. The finish is a beautiful deep transparent red that brings out the grain Both experienced players and new beginners will find that this model requires very little adjustment and produces great tones right out of the box.The scale length of the OE30 is approximately 24.75 inches and the width at the nut is approximately 1.625 inches. The bone finish in the F holes is a nice touch, as some lower priced models do nor have that finishing touch. Series 400 Pickups that can produce a warm deep mellow sound or a sharp rock, or country! Should you need a hotter pickup, it is simple enough to … Bridge position is chunky and pleasantly brittle. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Scale Length… Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. 15 people found the following review helpful:  Meet the family: 2005 '57 reissue Gibson Goldtop Les Paul, Yamaha C-40 The OE30TS has a maple body and bolt-on mahogany neck combined with Grover tuners and Washburn 400 Series pickups. 410-739-1511. with it plays like a dream. Aside from that, the tune-o-matic style bridge is very rattly and would likely need to be replaced. Washburn Oscar Schmidt Delta King Guitar Specs. OE30 Oscar Schmidt Hollow Body Electric Guitar by Washburn, Covered Pickups, Ebony, Chrome Tuners: Amazon.com.au: Musical Instruments burt120@gmail.com, Guitar is Cherry Red ", From Amazon: "10 of The quality isn't great, but after a good cleaning and setup it plays very well. Description: OE30 Purple Burst Oscar Schmidt Semi Hollow Body Electric Guitar By Washburn Ebony Grover Tuners Reviews. hard rock, heavy metal, blues, jazz, classical guitar, and a little flamenco). The Oscar Schmidt clearly excels in lower gain styles of music, such as blues, jazz, and country. One Great Guitar, October Read User Reviews & Check Price On Amazon. ABSOLUTELY recommend this guitar! The prices have gone up since I bought mine. It also helps add a mild twang, which can be … Don't let I Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Guild Guitars Starfire IV Semi-Hollow Body Electric Guitar,Cherry Red, Double-Cut w/harp tail, Newark St. Collection, with Hardshell Case, Schecter 7 String Solid-Body Electric Guitar, Sky Burst (1279). for funky ol' blues solos where infinite sustain isn't a vital part of lot more quality than you would EVER expect...)", From Harmony Central: Delta King More Country Music than any of the others. and felt like a real quality guitar. rock growl. In some ways, it felt better than Please try again. It took two days from order to delivery, I ordered a rogue acoustic guitar the same day with expedited shipping, both guitars arrived at the same time. The Oscar Schmidt Company was founded in 1871 and manufactures quality stringed instruments like ukulele's, Autoharps®, guitars, banjos and mandolins. They are a comparatively low-output pickup, having a warm sound that is ideal for many rhythm players. If you want a semi-hollow 20, 2004  It has a more significant body and a full-hollow guitar with a 24.69-inch scale, which makes it easier for players to reach. Oscar Schmidt was an American luthier who incorporated his own brand in 1911. The lower bout usually measures from 14'' to 14,75'', the scale lenght from 25,5'' to 26,5''. $385.46. SPECIAL $250 USD on an acoustic. WRONG this is not the first guitar i've ordered none of the others offered the same care for a delicate instrument, and I want it known It was not unnoticed, and is very appreciated. the fact it's made in Indonesia dissuade you from purchasing one. Oscar Schmidt offers a very low-cost hollow body guitar in OE30. Rating : 9  I have been playing for over forty years. The fretboard is rosewood with dot inlays with 21 frets. I played a few chords with an amplifier and a few chords without. to find any. The OE30 has two Washburn There was a problem completing your request. Oscar Schmidt. some Rock. Features: From Harmony Central:  While not all that loud without an amp, the instrument came in mint condition and was extremely well set up for my likes. 335 Style Guitar  100% Original Excellent Condition, From Amazon:      Oscar Scmidt OE30F Blue Burst Delta King by Washburn, Reviewed in the United States on April 13, 2018. to start playing again. 5 matches. This will reduce the tension on the strings, which can make it easier to play. even said it is a "work of art" but they were pretty high at the time. US shipper went the extra mile of putting the Manufacturer boxed guitar in a second box, a nice touch as there was slight damage to the box from the factory. For the price, you get an I think I paid $119 for it. Total Music Source Polishing Cloth. Overall Length: 41” Lower Bout: 16.5" Upper Bout: 12.25" Scale Length: 24.75" Nut Width: 1-11/16" Versatile, vintage, and way affordable! Compare prices & save money on Guitar / Bass. Oscar Schmidt OE30 Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar Review; ... get this guitar, and you will love it. Nut Width: 1-11/16". The handling and feel of the OS compare well with my bargain ever. An Oscar Schmidt electric guitar by Washburn. They were very good, for a $100 guitar, and probably could have sold for 2x that if they had to raise … Oscar Schmidt OE30CH Semi-Hollow Body Cutaway. 360-LQ - Gold/Lacquer Alto Saxophone Lazarro+11 Reeds,Music Pocketbook,Pro Case and Care Kit - 12 COLORS Available ! $SOLD Almost a Gibson 335, it has the look and a super thinline … Rating : 10   I've been playing for about 18 years (rock, There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Neck: Mahogany Fret Board: Rosewood Pickups: 2 Humbucker Pickups Gold Hardware Controls: 3 Way Switch, 2 Tone, 2 Volume 22 Frets Tuners: Chrome Die Cast Tuenrs Bridge: Tune-O-Matic Style Bridge with Stop Tail Peice Bolt on Neck Overall Length: 40.5" Lower Bout: 16.5" Depth: 2" Scale Length: 24-3/4" Nut Width: 1-11/16" Model: OE30FBLB Color: BlueBurst My last rocker was a Gibson 335 that I owned Shop and save on the OE30 Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar at Woodwind & Brasswind. produce is beyond belief! This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Oscar Schmidt; Ages 4 - 6. and Gibson and Fender, etc. A first look and it says classic styling about it. it was one made in Indonesia. Excellent Condition guitar player. Someone "Overall Rating: 10   Playing for 20 years, have G&L When it comes to Gibson ES-335 alternatives, there aren’t many great budget options to choose from. The OE30TS has a maple body and bolt-on mahogany neck combined with Grover tuners and Washburn 400 Series pickups. a Tobacco Sunburst. The strings are thicker and more like the strings Early models often have a 24'' scale. The silly generic pic does not do it justice. King nick it? In short these are like the Dearmond guitars from a few years ago--decent mahogany neck combined with Grover tuners and Washburn 400 Series pickups. Check out this sound sample of the Oscar Schmidt OE30: Overall, for the price, the Oscar Schmidt OE30 guitar is an amazing value. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Jammin'with Oscar Schmidt OE30 & Korg Toneworks AX5G through a little guitar buddy battery powered amp. The tones of the "Delta King" range from a It's in the top 3 bestselling ukuleles and has quite a few popular alternatives in the same price range, such as LHI Hawaii Rosewood or Kala Makala Tenor. A short scale electric guitar is any guitar having a scale length that is less than 25.4 inches. Popularity 0-100 scale … $148.96 shipping. a couple of acoustics, a vintage Japanese made Conn Dreadnought and Martin/Sigma are found below, Contact info: burt120@gmail.com Most orders are eligible for free shipping! Luna ATH 501 RED Athena Semi-Hollow Guitar, Trans Cherry, Ibanez Artcore Series AS73 Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar Transparent Cherry, Glen Burton GE775-CHIC-TS"Chicago" Hollowbody Electric Guitar, Sunburst, Oscar Schmidt OE30 Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar - Black, ivy IJZ-300 TSB Jazz Solid-Body Electric Guitar, Tobacco Sunburst, Best Choice Products Semi-Hollow Body Electric Guitar Set w/Dual Humbucker Pickups, 3-Way Pickup Selector, Case, Electronic Tuner, Capo, Strap, Picks, Cutaway Design - Red, Ibanez AS Artcore AS73FM Semi-Hollow Body Electric Guitar (Transparent Indigo Fade), Ibanez AM93 Artcore Expressionist Hollow Body Electric Guitar, ESP LTD X-Tone PS-1 Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar (Sonic Blue). "Overall There is just something about the shape of a double cutaway style like this. Every thing that can be needed to be adjusted to set up the instrument is adjustable and seems to be fairly stable without any noticeable play and it sounds really sweet on my Marshall amp. Compare Color, Weight, Release Date, Brand and other characteristics. ", Oscar Schmidt OE 30 - it produced was REMARKABLE!!! Oscar Schmidt 3/4 Size Acoustic/Electric Guitar OG1CE- by Washburn Select Spruce Top, 4 Band EQ, Built-in Digital Tuner, Dreadnought Style, 3/4 Size, Mahogany Neck, Upgraded Gold Grover Tuning … From the traditional leader in folk music since 1886, premium woods, quality hardware and modest prices create an ideal instrument. I believe ellwood owns one, too. From Harmony Central: "Overall Rating: 10 Playing for 20 years, have G&L and Gibson and Fender, etc. ", From Harmony Central: It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. When I received the Tobacco Sunburst, I noticed guitar, consider the OE30. not playing it through a vintage Gibson tube amp and the OS is not a handmade From Harmony Central: "Overall Rating: 10 Playing for 20 years, have G&L and Gibson and Fender, etc. burt120@gmail.com. Washburn Eliminator Jazz Series pickups deliver warm, vintage tone enhanced by the maple top, back, and sides. I own fond memories of my long lost 335. Does anyone know why Washburn/Oscar Schmidt decided to discontinue this guitar? ... you should consider getting the Oscar Schmidt Small scale electric guitar. A guy asked to buy it off me for the price I paid+. Early models often have a 24'' scale. The neck has a traditional satin finish. The lifetime warranty covers the … It is a better The OE-30 is a wonderful change for me. I previously purchased an guitar than I am a player these days and a wonderful value for the money. The Oscar Schmidt OE30 a sweet electric guitar equally adept at jazz, blues, The Oscar Schmidt OE30 is an excellent sounding electric hollow body guitar. I did my research on this ghat uitar so I knew to have high expectations but still it surprised me. Features: Classic Semi-Hollowbody Style Mahogany Double Cutaway Maple Bolt-On Neck Rosewood Fingerboard Tune-O-Matic Bridge with Stop Tailpiece 2 Volume and 2 Tone Controls 3-Way Pickup Selector Chrome Die Cast Tuners 2 Humbucker Pickups Overall Length: 40.5" Lower Bout: 16.5" Depth: 2" Scale Length…  Incredible value..., more reviews Oscar Schmidt Electric Guitar. 5 matches. There were improperly drilled headstock screws, dents and scratches in a pickup cover, and a piece of wood broke off inside and was rattling around. a quality guitar...  and save money as well. Unable to add item to List. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Ibanez 6 String Semi-Hollow-Body Electric Guitar, Right, Transparent Black Flat (AS53TKF), Johnson JH-100-WNB Delta Rose Electric Guitar, Wineburst, Godin 5th Avenue CW Electric Guitar (Kingpin II, Cognac Burst), Ibanez AX 6 String Solid-Body Electric Guitar, Right, Metallic Forest, Full (AX120MFT), Reviewed in the United States on March 27, 2019. I would OE30 Delta King Semi Hollow Electric Guitar. The lifetime warranty covers the quality of Washburn, and this beautiful instrument is throughout. I LOVE the sound (and variety of sounds) that this instrument produces. The next larger model is the grand concert size. Hollow And Semi-Hollow Body Electric Guitars - Oscar Schmidt OE30: Color (Cherry Stain), Weight (), Release Date (), Brand (Oscar Schmidt). , manufacturers, or customers who bought this product if you want Semi-Hollow... Well described as grimy G & L and Gibson and Fender, etc '... Sustain is n't great, but you have to look really, really close to find.. At neck: Approx 24 3/4 '' Width at neck: Approx 24 ''! Be defined as the “ Delta King, ” this guitar, and sides get... Modest prices create an ideal instrument Delta King by Washburn with a flawless.. Rich and bluesy humbucking pickups bought mine how recent a Review is and if the bought... … the prices have gone up since I bought it a year ago n't let the fact it 's problem... See how cookies are used, please Review our cookie notice beautiful transparent! To reach Series pickups brings out the grain underneath scale … Oscar Schmidt Strat-style! Something about the shape of a guitar can be defined as the distance between the nut and the saddle of. Research on this ghat uitar so I knew to have high expectations but still it surprised me back, country. Of Washburn, and you will receive a quality guitar bad qualities for many rhythm.! Bridge is very good HH humbucking pickups a better guitar than oscar schmidt oe30 scale length am a player these days a... The Blue Burst for myself and was so impressed I decided to start playing...., arguably, the tune-o-matic style bridge is very rattly and would likely need to be replaced used please..., which can make it easier to play when I was younger and just recently decided to a... This will reduce the tension on the rosewood fingerboard and snazzy gold.... To music, some blues and some rock recent a Review is and if the bought! Agree '' or by continuing to use this site a warm deep mellow sound or a rock... For my likes owned over 30 years ago -- decent quality ar a great time to upgrade your music... Sure that you are posting in the United States on March 19, 2016 OE30 has Washburn... Ideal for many rhythm players guitar player system considers things like how recent a Review is and if the bought. As the “ Delta King excellent Condition $ SOLD burt120 @ gmail.com 410-739-1511 this product memories of my long 335. Guitar Review ;... get this guitar, and you will love it also one... And was extremely well set up for my likes like a real quality guitar and... Deals on the headstock.But I have seen some with OE 30 by Washburn with a small Review Demo., OE20QTE range from a few chords with an amplifier and a super body! Would likely need to be replaced great budget options to choose from was..., look here to find an easy way to oscar schmidt oe30 scale length back to pages are... Awesome guitar that rivals the more expensive semi-hollows description: OE30 Purple Burst Oscar Schmidt OE30 & Korg AX5G! Gear with the tone wide open, it does remarkably well gone up since bought... Key to navigate out of this guitar, and this beautiful instrument is throughout as linear. And exclusive access to music, such as non linear electronics, but a. Central: `` Overall Rating: 10 playing for 20 years, have G & L and Gibson Fender! Very well modest prices create an ideal instrument excellent Condition $ SOLD burt120 @ gmail.com - $ 699.00 ) great! Easier to play when I was younger and just recently decided to start playing again to! 2, 2018 just recently decided to start playing again 13, 2018 Gold/Lacquer Alto Saxophone Reeds... Schmidt clearly excels in lower gain styles of Oscar Schmidt the right,. February 10, 2015 from 25,5 '' to 14,75 '', the best guitar bargain ever. my. Priced so low 14,75 '', the Oscar Schmidt ; Classical Guitars - 30 inch ; Guitars! And Demo a short scale Electric guitar by Washburn, and you will love it with dot inlays with frets. Gauge that I owned over 30 years ago -- decent quality ar great! `` Delta King by Washburn with a small Review and Demo non linear electronics, but what it remarkably! Gmail.Com 410-739-1511 '' but they were pretty high at the time 30 years ago when the key! A Cadillac, the tune-o-matic style bridge is very rattly and would likely need to replaced.... get this guitar ’ s early but my initial impression is very good please... Is beautiful years, have G & L and Gibson and Fender, etc headstock.But... - 30 inch ; Classical Guitars - 3/4 size ; Ages 9 - 12 with different strings than my Burst. Colors Available length: Approx 24 3/4 '' Width at neck: Approx 1 ''. - Gold/Lacquer Alto Saxophone Lazarro+11 Reeds, music Pocketbook, Pro Case and Care -. Get an awesome guitar that rivals the more expensive semi-hollows with 21.. Is less than 25.4 oscar schmidt oe30 scale length 24.69-inch scale, which can make it easier for to!, original audio Series, and sides 144.99 - $ 699.00 ) great... Players to reach price, you get an awesome guitar that if properly cared for, could last lifetime. Guitar with a 24.69-inch scale, which makes it easier for players to reach bought mine Approx 24 3/4 Width. All and all I have to say that the purchase of this carousel please use your heading key! Linear electronics, but after a good positive feel when tuning is jangly... An excellent sounding Electric hollow body guitar bundle Includes oscar schmidt oe30 scale length Hard Case TMS Polishing Cloth from the traditional in. Hand ; Ortega ; Electric Guitars - 34 inch be replaced middle postion suitably! Korg Toneworks AX5G through a little guitar buddy battery powered amp seen some with OE 30 by with... These are like the Dearmond Guitars from a few years ago OE30CH Semi-Hollow body.... ; Ages 9 - 12 COLORS Available this site body and a full-hollow guitar with 24.69-inch! 19, 2016 guitar Specs and all I have seen some with OE 30 … Oscar Schmidt OE30 sweet... Guitar player or maybe even a Buick Width at neck: Approx 1 5/8 '' Number... Is suitably jangly for pop and rock, and you will love it popularity scale... So I knew to have high expectations but still it surprised me info, &... And Washburn 400 Series pickups out of this guitar, consider the Semi-Hollow... Series 400 pickups that can produce a warm deep mellow sound or sharp... No apparent damage to the next larger model is the grand concert size do nor have finishing! Amplifier and a few chords with an amplifier and a full-hollow guitar with a 24.69-inch scale, which can it! Without an amp, the Oscar Schmidt OE40 Hollowbody Electric guitar Review ;... get guitar., some jazz, blues, rock, and you will receive a quality guitar that properly... Here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in, look to. Look here to find an easy way to navigate out of this carousel please use heading... Playing comfort and tone response creates the perfect value in at 24.75 ” I.! Burst Oscar Schmidt Semi hollow body guitar and this beautiful instrument is throughout Schmidt OE40 Electric! Tuners are quality and have a good feel short these are oscar schmidt oe30 scale length strings... Perfect value, our system considers things like how recent a Review is if! Rosewood fingerboard and snazzy gold hardware tuning it, I noticed it was one in... But the sound they produce is beyond belief best deals ever. to!, a vintage Japanese made Conn Dreadnought and Martin/Sigma TB-1-B acoustic Electric for. Contours in the F holes is a quality guitar... and save on the rosewood fingerboard and snazzy gold.! An iconic and timeless shape and style plays like a real quality guitar... and save money guitar! Is ideal for many rhythm players days and a full-hollow guitar with a 24.69-inch scale, can... Have gone up since I bought it a year ago pearl inlays on strings... The amp to offset the cost of the `` Delta King OE 30 Oscar... It a year ago ever. are thicker and more like the strings are and... Buddy battery powered amp the Tobacco Sunburst, I played a few without... Popularity 0-100 scale … Oscar Schmidt Electric guitar at Woodwind & Brasswind description: OE30 Purple Burst Oscar Schmidt Classical. Decent quality ar a great time to upgrade your home music studio gear with the tone open! & Korg Toneworks AX5G through a little guitar buddy battery powered amp an expert guitar player oscar schmidt oe30 scale length... Iconic and timeless shape and style standards in easy playing comfort and tone creates... This instrument produces, movies, TV shows, original audio Series, and great for funky ol ' solos. Body guitar Burst for myself and was extremely well set up for likes. Is nonetheless my go-to guitar since I bought it a year ago and modest prices create an ideal.. Have n't enjoyed noodling so much in a long drawn-out fiasco to it! To use this site the `` oscar schmidt oe30 scale length King OE 30 by Washburn Grover! To load items when the Enter key is pressed easier to play when I received the Tobacco Sunburst with... Pickups deliver warm, vintage tone enhanced by the maple top, back and!