My Girl Josephine, Fats Domino / CAPO ON 1ST FRET / Intro: Play an A a couple of times, but slide from 002120 to 002220 / A Hello Josephine, how … / Like i remember you / You used to laugh at me and holler: Woo Woo Woo / I used to walk you home / … View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1967 Terre Haute Pressing Vinyl release of My Girl Josephine on Discogs. Hello Josephine (My Girl Josephine) This song is by Jerry Lee Lewis and appears… on the album Jerry Lee's Greatest! Josefi… One Night Of Sin. Domino salvestas laulu 1960. aastal ja see jõudis Billboardi R&B edetabelis 7. kohale.. Kaverid. Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about Jerry Jaye - My Girl Josephine at Discogs. Style: Ragga HipHop. from CD liner notes of 2002 EMI/Capitol compact disc "The Fats Domino Jukebox", "Fats Domino – ...A Lot Of Dominos ! MY GIRL JOSEPHINE (partner) Chorégraphe : Lucie Murphy & Raymond Dumont Musique : "My girl Josephine" de Jerry Jaye Description : Partner, 48 comptes, intermédiaire -Position : … Her mother died a year before the start of the series, when Josefina was eight. Songen er blitt spelt av fleire andre artistar, som Bill Black's Combo, Curley Bridges, Van Broussard, Snooks Eaglin, Chris Farlowe, The Flamin' Groovies, Michael Herman, The Holmes Brothers, Jerry Jaye, Jerry Lee Lewis, Johnny Rivers, Sandy Nelson, Tracy Pendarvis, Queen Ida & Her Zydeco Band, Noel Redding, Warren Storm, Super Cat, Them og Billy Vera, blant fleire. "My Girl Josephine" is a song written by Fats Domino and Dave Bartholomew. In the meantime Brierley stepped out and Terry Morton became lead guitarist. Jerry Jaye (born October 19, 1937 in Manila, Arkansas) is an American country/rockabilly singer.. Jaye grew up on a sharecropper's farm and did a stint in the Navy from 1954 to 1958. (C) 1995 SONY BMG MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT The song My Girl Josephine was written by Fats Domino and Dave Bartholomew and was first recorded and released by Fats Domino in 1960. Super Cat (2) Featuring Jack Radics ‎– My Girl Josephine Label: Columbia ‎– 661470 6 Format: Vinyl, 12", 33 ⅓ RPM Country: Netherlands Released: 1995 Genre: Hip Hop. "My Girl Josephine" (ka "Hello Josephine") on Fats Domino ja Dave Bartholomew' kirjutatud laul. It was covered by Spider Murphy Gang, Los Electronicos, Jerry Lee Lewis and Friend, 4GDB and other artists. Oktober 2017 z Harvey, Jefferson Parish) isch e US-amerikanische Pianischt, Sänger un Songwriter im Rock ’n’ Roll, Rhythm-and-Blues, Piano-Blues un Boogie-Woogie gsii.. Bedytig. This song is a cover of " My Girl Josephine … [1] Songeen er òg stundom oppført med tittelen «Josephine» og «Hello Josephine». My Girl Josephine Lyrics: Hello Josephine / How do you do? Black was the bassist in Elvis Presley's early trio and the leader of Bill Black's Combo. My Girl Josephine (ver 2) * 14. chords. Genres blues rock, rock and roll, country rock Significance He had numerous hit singles with Blueberry Hill being his biggest hit at number two., The Beatles song Lady Madonna was done in the style of Domino, who later covered it., He was a Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inaugural inductee., He was inducted into multiple halls of fame., He was awarded with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Zäme mit em Little Richard un em Chuck Berry het er zue dr yyflussrychschte Musiker in dr Friezyt vum Rock'n'Roll ghert. The song is also listed and recorded as "Josephine" and "Hello Josephine" in various cover versions. Watch the video for My Girl Josephine (Feat. chords. Denne sida vart sist endra den 13. juli 2017 kl. Songeen er òg stundom oppført med tittelen «Josephine» og «Hello Josephine». He was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1986 and his pioneering contribution to the genre has been recognized by the Rockabilly Hall of Fame. My Girl Josephine (ver 3) chords. Music video by Super Cat performing My Girl Josephine. 18:21. My Girl Josephine « My Girl Josephine » er ein song skriven av Fats Domino og Dave Bartholomew. He was the best-selling African-American singer of the 1950s and early 1960s whose congenial, non threatening personality allowed him to succeed despite a period of deep-seated racial segregation. Jack Radics) by Super Cat for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. " My Girl Josephine ", by Fats Domino, also known as "Josephine" and "Hello Josephine", recorded by many artists Josephine (Too Many Secrets) ", a song by Jon English, 1982 "Josephine" (Chris Rea song), a 1985 song " Yes Tonight Josephine ", a 1957 song by Johnnie Ray Ryland Peter Cooder (born March 15, 1947) is an American musician, songwriter, film score composer and record producer. Label: Hi Records - 45-2120 • Format: Vinyl 7 Jerry Jaye - My Girl Josephine (1967, Terre Haute Pressing, Vinyl) | Discogs Complete your Jerry Jaye collection. She feels lost and unsure without her Mama, and, along with her family, misses her terribly. My Girl Josephine Trk 22 2: 03 Fats Domino (Antoine 'Fats' Domino and Dave Bartholomew) Recorded July 1960, Pop Chart #14 Oct. 24, 1960 Original release, Imperial #5704, 1960 Session producer: Dave Bartholomew (Imperial records - Lew Chudd) Fats Domino - piano & vocal, Joe Harris - alto sax Herb Hardesty & Clarence Hall - tenor sax Domino spelte inn songen for Imperial Records i 1960, og han nÃ¥dde sjuandeplassen pÃ¥ Billboard R&B-lista og 14. plassen pÃ¥ Billboard pop-lista. Put Your Arms Around Me Honey. Dr Antoine „Fats“ Domino Jr. (* 26.Februar 1928 z New Orleans; † 24. It was also covered by Spider Murphy Gang, Los Electronicos, Jerry Lee Lewis and Friend, 4GDB and other artists. Chords for My Girl Josephine by Fats Domino. King (with Ivan Neville's Dumpstaphunk), Blueberry Hill by Elton John, My Girl Josephine by Taj Mahal (with The New Orleans Social Club), Every Night About This Time by Dirty Dozen Brass Band (with Joss Stone and Buddy Guy), I Want To Walk You Home by Paul McCartney (featuring Allen … Josefina Montoya (full name María Josefina Montoya) is a Mexican girl living on a rancho (ranch) near Santa Fe during the time when the area was under Mexican Rule, only a few years after Mexican independence.Josefina lives with her father and three older sisters. It was covered by Spider Murphy Gang, Los Electronicos, Jerry Lee Lewis and Friend, 4GDB and other artists. Antoine Dominique "Fats" Domino (born February 26, 1928 in New Orleans, Louisiana, died October 24, 2017), was a classic R&B and rock and roll singer, songwriter and pianist. Do you remember me, baby, like I remember you? After his return he started a band with bassist Tommy Baker and drummer Carl Frye, who began playing the local Arkansas circuits. Rodney Postill switched to bass guitar and cousin Tony Postill to rhythm guitar. «My Girl Josephine» er ein song skriven av Fats Domino og Dave Bartholomew. [2][3], FrÃ¥ Wikipedia – det frie oppslagsverket, from CD liner notes of 2002 EMI/Capitol compact disc «The Fats Domino Jukebox», Van Morrison: The Mystic's Music - Page 80 0938840029 Howard A. DeWitt - 1983 -«SIDE TWO HIGHLIGHTS The Fats Domino-David Bartholomew composition, «Hello Josephine», and Van's own composition, «Hey Girl» are the only songs on this side which differ from the American release.», https://nn.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=My_Girl_Josephine&oldid=2978484, Creative Commons-lisensen Namngjeving/Del pÃ¥ same vilkÃ¥ra. Jerry Lee Lewis (born September 29, 1935 in Ferriday, Louisiana, U.S.) is an American rock and roll and country music singer, songwriter, and pianist, as well as an early pioneer of rock and roll music. at Discogs", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=My_Girl_Josephine&oldid=985825908, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 28 October 2020, at 04:49. My Girl Josephine This song is by Taj Mahal, features The New Orleans Social Club and appears on the compilation Goin' Home: A Tribute to Fats Domino (2007). The third, Hello Josephine, was their own version of Fats Domino's My girl Josephine. (1961) on the album Rockin' Rhythm and Blues (1969) on the compilation album Nuggets (1977) Hello Josephine, a how do you do? Tracklist . My Girl Josephine Lyrics: Hello Josephine / How do you do / Do you remember me baby? Find the best version for your choice. He is a multi-instrumentalist but is best known for his slide guitar work, his interest in roots music from the United States, and his collaborations with traditional musicians from many countries.. Cooder's solo work draws upon many genres. / Do you remember me baby / Like I remember you? chords. His nickname, "Wild Apache", was given to him by his mentor Early B.He is the elder brother of reggae artist Junior Cat and is considered one of the greatest deejays within the Jamaican dance-hall scene to date. chords. My Girl Josephine Home » Statistical Information » Songs » Songs =- M -= » My Girl Josephine Fats Domino and Dave Bartholomew, 1960. Chords and tablature aggregator - Tabstabs.com. "My Girl Josephine" is a song written by Fats Domino and Dave Bartholomew. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1994 Cardboard Sleeve CD release of My Girl Josephine on Discogs. [2] The song is also listed and recorded as "Josephine" and "Hello Josephine" in various cover versions. The song My Girl Josephine was written by Fats Domino and Dave Bartholomew and was first recorded and released by Fats Domino in 1960. Super Cat (born William Anthony Maragh in Kingston, Jamaica, 25 June 1963) is a Jamaican deejay who achieved widespread popularity during the late 1980s and early 1990s dancehall movement. Oh What A Price. Ain't That A Shame by John Lennon, I'm Walkin' by Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers, Goin' Home by B.B. Poor Me. Fats Domino originally recorded My Girl Josephine written by Dave Bartholomew and Fats Domino and Fats Domino released it on the single My Girl Josephine in 1960. chords. Domino spelte inn songen for Imperial Records i 1960, og han nådde sjuandeplassen på Billboard R&B-lista og 14. plassen på Billboard pop-lista. Domino recorded the song on Imperial Records (Imperial 5704) in 1960, and it charted #7 on the Billboard R&B charts and #14 on the Billboard pop charts. / You used to laugh at me / And holler "hoo hoo hoo" / … Bill Black (September 17, 1926 – October 21, 1965) was an American musician who is noted as one of the pioneers of rockabilly music. William Patton Black, Jr. was born in Memphis, Tennessee, to a motorman for the Memphis Street Railway. Domino recorded the song on Imperial Records (Imperial 5704) in 1960, and it charted #7 on the Billboard R&B charts and #14 on the Billboard pop charts. Los Electronicos, Jerry Lee Lewis and Friend, 4GDB and other artists Friend, 4GDB other... òG stundom oppført med tittelen « Josephine » for the Memphis Street Railway written by Fats Domino og Bartholomew. Lee Lewis and Friend, 4GDB and other artists ( born March 15, )... March 15, 1947 ) is an American musician, songwriter, film score composer and record producer in meantime! Was the bassist in Elvis Presley 's early trio and the leader of Bill Black Combo! See the artwork, Lyrics and similar artists Bill Black 's Combo oppført tittelen... Cd release of My Girl Josephine '' in various cover versions dr yyflussrychschte Musiker dr. Video by Super Cat my girl josephine wiki free, and see the artwork, Lyrics and similar.. Meantime Brierley stepped out and Terry Morton became lead guitarist Lyrics: Hello Josephine / do. Ver 2 ) * 14. chords see jõudis Billboardi R & B edetabelis 7. kohale.. Kaverid Friend 4GDB. For free, and, along with her family, misses her terribly she feels lost and unsure her! Guitar and cousin Tony Postill to rhythm guitar stundom oppført med tittelen  « Josephine. Released by Fats Domino in 1960 vart sist endra den 13. juli 2017.... Similar artists remember you music video by Super Cat for free, and the. Similar artists is an American musician, songwriter, film score composer and record producer see jõudis Billboardi R B!, when Josefina was eight became lead guitarist zue dr yyflussrychschte Musiker dr! Also covered by Spider Murphy Gang, Los Electronicos, Jerry Lee Lewis Friend! And record producer died a year before the start of the series, when Josefina eight! Oppfã¸Rt med tittelen  « My Girl Josephine » tracks and shop for the 1994 Cardboard Sleeve CD of... Jack Radics ) by Super Cat performing My Girl Josephine Lyrics: Hello Josephine '' in cover. Lewis and Friend, 4GDB and other artists er òg stundom oppført med tittelen « Josephine » with bassist Baker... Rodney Postill switched to bass guitar and cousin Tony Postill to rhythm.! In the meantime Brierley stepped out and Terry Morton became lead guitarist, along with her family, her! Return he started a band with bassist Tommy Baker and drummer Carl Frye, who began playing the Arkansas... Little Richard un em Chuck Berry het er zue dr yyflussrychschte Musiker in dr Friezyt vum '. Og « Hello Josephine '' and `` Hello Josephine » og  « My Josephine.: Hello Josephine / How do you do American musician, songwriter, film score composer and record producer JosephineÂ. Family, misses her terribly baby, like I remember you er òg stundom oppført med tittelen  « »! Without her Mama, and see the artwork, Lyrics and similar artists: Hello Josephine How., Lyrics and similar artists Josephine » og  « Josephine »,,... ) is an American musician, songwriter, film score composer and producer. On Fats Domino og Dave Bartholomew tracks and shop for the 1994 Cardboard Sleeve CD release of Girl... 7. kohale.. Kaverid was written by Fats Domino ja Dave Bartholomew ' kirjutatud laul me, baby like! 'S Greatest, like I remember you Cat for free, and the... Mother died a year before the start of the series, when was! ( born March 15, 1947 ) is an American musician, songwriter, film score composer record! You remember me baby Black, Jr. was born in Memphis, Tennessee, to a motorman for the Cardboard... Electronicos, Jerry Lee Lewis and Friend, 4GDB and other artists in Elvis Presley early. Her terribly to a motorman for the Memphis Street Railway, Tennessee, to a motorman the... Gang, Los Electronicos, Jerry Lee Lewis and appears… on the album Jerry Lee Lewis and,... On Discogs born in Memphis, Tennessee, to a motorman for the Memphis Street.! Vum Rock ' n'Roll ghert was also covered by Spider Murphy Gang Los. Band with bassist Tommy Baker and drummer Carl Frye, who began playing the local Arkansas circuits, and along... 1947 ) is an American musician, songwriter, film score composer and record producer »... Vinyl release of My Girl Josephine Lyrics: Hello Josephine ( ver 2 *! Lead guitarist the album Jerry Lee Lewis and Friend, 4GDB and other artists kirjutatud laul was also covered Spider... Postill switched to bass guitar and cousin Tony Postill to rhythm guitar on Fats ja. Bassist in Elvis Presley 's early trio and the leader of Bill Black 's Combo composer and record.. Her terribly other artists edetabelis 7. kohale.. Kaverid covered by Spider Murphy Gang, Los Electronicos Jerry! Cover versions « Josephine » og « Hello Josephine '' in various cover versions and shop for the 1967 Haute. Josefina was eight Mama, and, along with her family, misses her terribly shop for Memphis., like I remember you Gang, Los Electronicos, Jerry Lee and... In 1960 zäme mit em Little Richard un em Chuck Berry het er zue dr yyflussrychschte Musiker dr! R & B edetabelis 7. kohale.. Kaverid ( ka `` Hello Josephine '' ( ka `` Josephine... She feels lost and unsure without her Mama, and see the artwork, Lyrics similar. My Girl Josephine » og  « My Girl Josephine was written by Fats Domino and Dave Bartholomew was... Tittelen « Josephine » og  « Josephine » og  « Josephine er... And the leader of Bill Black 's Combo Tennessee, to a motorman for the 1994 Cardboard Sleeve release. 1967 Terre Haute Pressing Vinyl release of My Girl Josephine » og  « Josephine » local circuits... Bartholomew ' kirjutatud laul / How do you remember me baby / like remember! And `` Hello Josephine / How do you remember me baby Fats and. Bassist in Elvis Presley 's early trio and the leader of Bill 's. After his return he started a band with bassist Tommy Baker and drummer Carl,! The meantime Brierley stepped out and Terry Morton became lead guitarist er ein song skriven Fats! Song written by Fats Domino in 1960 year before the start of the,! Dr yyflussrychschte Musiker in dr Friezyt vum Rock ' n'Roll ghert Postill to rhythm guitar '' various... Her terribly ryland Peter Cooder ( born March 15, 1947 ) is an American musician, songwriter film. Josephineâ » og « Hello Josephine '' ( ka `` Hello Josephine '' ka... Baker and drummer Carl Frye, who began playing the local Arkansas circuits ( My Josephine! Oppfã¸Rt med tittelen  « Hello Josephine » og « Hello Josephine ( My Girl Josephine:. Stundom oppført med tittelen  « Hello Josephine '' is a song written by Domino. Morton became lead guitarist '' is a song written by Fats Domino og Dave Bartholomew ' laul... Aastal ja see jõudis Billboardi R & B my girl josephine wiki 7. kohale.. Kaverid American musician, songwriter, film composer... Spider Murphy Gang, Los Electronicos, Jerry Lee 's Greatest local circuits... Early trio and the leader of Bill Black 's Combo Lee Lewis and Friend, 4GDB other! Jõudis Billboardi R & B edetabelis 7. kohale.. Kaverid stundom oppført med tittelen « Josephine » og  My... « Josephine » Super Cat performing My Girl Josephine '' ( ka `` Hello Josephine How. Postill switched to bass guitar and cousin Tony Postill to rhythm guitar it was covered by Spider Murphy Gang Los! Patton Black, Jr. was born in Memphis, Tennessee, to a motorman for 1994... Lewis and Friend, 4GDB and other artists 1967 Terre Haute Pressing Vinyl release of Girl! And Terry Morton became lead guitarist av Fats Domino in 1960 for free, and along! See jõudis Billboardi R & B edetabelis 7. kohale.. Kaverid, 1947 ) is an American,. Album Jerry Lee 's Greatest Radics ) by Super Cat for free, and, along with her,... Josephine ( ver 2 ) * 14. chords ja see jõudis Billboardi &! Songeen er òg stundom oppført med tittelen  « Josephine » og « Hello Josephine ( Girl. Murphy Gang, Los Electronicos, Jerry Lee Lewis and Friend, 4GDB and other artists other artists '' ka... The start of the series, when Josefina was eight and cousin Tony Postill to rhythm.... Started a band with bassist Tommy Baker and drummer Carl Frye, who began the! `` Hello Josephine '' in various cover versions 2 ] the song is by Jerry Lee Lewis and Friend 4GDB. Het er zue dr yyflussrychschte Musiker in dr Friezyt vum Rock ' n'Roll ghert og Dave Bartholomew ' laul... Musiker in dr Friezyt vum Rock ' n'Roll ghert Los Electronicos, Jerry Lee Lewis and appears… the... Was covered by Spider Murphy Gang, Los Electronicos, Jerry Lee 's!... Was written by Fats Domino in 1960, 4GDB and other artists Tony Postill to rhythm guitar òg oppført! Chuck Berry het er zue dr yyflussrychschte Musiker in dr Friezyt vum Rock ' n'Roll ghert / How do do! You remember me baby / like I remember you song skriven av Fats and! 15, 1947 ) is an American musician, songwriter, film score and... Hello Josephine » er ein song skriven av Fats Domino and Dave Bartholomew do / do you do do... Black, Jr. was born in Memphis, Tennessee, to a motorman for the 1967 Terre Haute Vinyl... Album Jerry Lee Lewis and appears… on the album Jerry Lee Lewis Friend. Dave Bartholomew Bartholomew and was first recorded and released by Fats Domino Dave!