Fresh Mexican grill featuring fresh pressed tortillas and mixed burritos, Homemade Tortillas, Fresh Ingredients Mixed by Bob, Customized Meals, Affordable Franchise. So far we haven't been able to find a place in SE MN that beats out Fiesta! Fresh-pressed tortillas. Affordable, Delicious Mexican Food. Local favorites include Carlos O'Kelly's Mexican Cafe, El Carambas, and Fiesta Mexicana in Rochester. Home-style Mexican restaurant serving Mexican food classics and comfort food in a relaxed and cozy setting, plus creative cocktails, margaritas, and vino! Find a great place to eat fast food in Rochester with the help of YP.com "The Real Yellow Pages"! El Carambas, 1503 12th St SE, Rochester, MN, USA , +1 507 281 3104 By Oliver Griffin If you leave hungry I’d say it’s your fault. I've heard good stuff about Dooley's Tavern and Mystery Beer Mondays at Whistle Binkey's. Mexican Restaurants in Rochester. The food is authentic and tasty, and having tried others, its the best Mexican in Rochester. Get quick answers from Fiesta Mexicana Cafe & Bar staff and past visitors. Our founder, Esteban Lopez, came from Guadalajara with a single mission: to bring the finest Mexican cuisine and most invigorating selection of tequilas to the people of Minnesota. Get delivery, or takeout, from restaurants near you. It was so bland. See who Chipotle Mexican Grill has hired for this role. Best Mexican Restaurants in Rochester, Finger Lakes: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Rochester Mexican restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Our sangria was lacking from when have had it before. View the online menu of Los Arcos Kitchen & Cantina and other restaurants in Rochester, Minnesota. Home; ... from Rochester's favorite Mexican restaurant! Location! Zip code. If you are stressing about providing quality Mexican food for your next occasion, contact us today at Los Arcos Kitchen & Cantina to help you deliver the best Mexican catering around. Still our favorite place for Mexican food in Rochester. The portions are well-sized, and I like that I can get just get a set of tacos without additional sides. More reviews. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. He said not many people ask for that dish. Get directions, reviews and information for Mexican Grocery El Gallo in Rochester, MN. Chipotle Mexican Grill, USA, Canada and UK, Burritos, Tacos and more. CHINA TOWN; CONTACT; Fantastic Catering Services. HOME; CATERING; MENU; REVIEWS; LOCAL RESTAURANTS. Dos Amigos. SEE THE MENU. the price on their website for the order did not match the price on their menu. As an afterthought;...the price on their website for the order did not match the price on their menu. Call (507) 258-7878 and ask about our Authentic Mexican Restaurant or Food Truck today. Mon. Locally and Family Owned | Student Drinks Are FREE | 18 Years of Experience. I have been in town for the week, like most visiting the Mayo Clinic. They did not close early and were happy to make my subs which were of the usual good quality for this…” more, “Coming from California this is an ok place for Mexican I had a carnitas burrito and the meat was dry and salsa so so.” more, “This is fresh authinic Mexican food at a fair price. We WERE NOT expecting to be BLOWN AWAY! The owner of the restaurant Marco- came out and asked if I liked it. Find a mexican food caterer near Rochester, MN. Los Arcos Kitchen & Cantina . Our Philosophy. Mexican food. Great food and atmosphere. LIVE. The chips...and salsa are always tasty. Menus, Photos, Ratings and Reviews for Mexican Restaurants in Rochester, Minnesota - Mexican Restaurants Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. As well as food, Mexican-inspired beer and cocktails are also on offer, in case you do happen to have more time on your hands. Apply on company website Save. There was no owner or manager available to talk to when I broached the subject with one of the employees who assisted me.More. Get Directions +507 206-0302. We’ve gathered up the best restaurants in Rochester that serve Mexican food. 7386 Airport View Dr SW (1,311.30 mi) Rochester, MN 55902. • Mexican • Rochester. Hours: 4 - 11PM. Payment Methods (507) 203-2167 . The food was outstanding again. 4.6 - 105 votes. 2x1. Just really disappointing. 507-281-3104 - Locally and family owned. Ave SE in Rochester, MN. Full Bar Los Arcos Kitchen & Cantina is a Mexican Restaurant in Rochester, MN Welcome to Los Arcos Kitchen & Cantina, your go-to authentic Mexican restaurant in Rochester, MN. Welcome to El Patron Mexican Grill & Cantina! I cant believe how much food a person gets. Save job. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Please check with the restaurant directly. We also offer Doordash, Uber Eats, and Waiter Express delivery. Better built or bust. 507-281-3104. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Build your own burritos, tacos, nachos & more, and add guac and queso for free. I try to always get molcajete. Come inside, customize your order online, or visit our drive-thru at this Rochester Taco Bell location. Browse our inclusive menu of authentic dishes and desserts. Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. I did want to order some salsa & chips but the $15 charge was way over my budget. Mexican Restaurant. The company's filing status is listed as Inactive and its File Number is 2118100-2. Sangria de la casa. Delivery. Authentic Mexican Food | Mexican Catering | Full Bar. Mexican Grocery El Gallo 1831 24th St NW Rochester MN 55901. Domestic Beer. everyday at Los Dos Amigos!! Enjoy your tacos in our colorful, JED-themed restaurant or call us for take out and head out on the highway! Mexican Restaurant in Rochester, Minnesota. It is a family owned and operated restaurant, the name Los Arcos originates from our last name Arcos. LOCATIONS. Payment Methods Come inside, customize your order online, or visit our drive-thru at this Rochester Taco Bell location. I live in Chicago and Visit many spots in Mexico I have sampled some of the best food around. Not this afternoon; the food was bland and uneventful. 5. Menus, Photos, Ratings and Reviews for Mexican Restaurants in Rochester, Minnesota - Mexican Restaurants Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. Learn More . Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro. They are open every day of the week. “We came to this place for some chips & salsa and some margaritas for a date night! LIVE CLASS. The chicken and rice dinners were supposedly a known commodity. everyday at Los Dos Amigos!! Los Arcos Kitchen & Cantina . Depending on the weather, outdoor seating can be found at restaurants like Fiesta Cafe & Bar, El Carambas, and La Poblana in Rochester. Neno’s, which started as one of Rochester finest food-trucks has found a home in Rochester to serve you 6 days a week! Mexican Restaurants Latin American Restaurants American Restaurants. Food Network Kitchen. 9 Reviews (507) 529-1309. The finest ingredients. Is Happy Hour all day! Servings are generous. Fajitas and steak burritos are favorites in our family, and ask for the extra hot green salsa for that extra bang! We stand for making flavor-filled food full of spicy, zesty, crunchy, smoky, tangy, creamy, savory goodness. SEE THE MENU Come and experience the authentic flavors of Mexico without leaving Minnesota. Our waiter was just hired and d… Find the closest Pancheros Take Me There! Traditional Mexican food served daily. We ate outside and enjoyed the weather and music, chips and salsa were very good, the 1/2 Botana Del Mar was so delicious, never had shrimp like that the flavors were amazing!! I live in Chicago and Visit many spots in, 1645 Broadway Ave N, Rochester, MN 55906-4103. The outdoor eating area is a bonus! 4.7 out of 5 stars. Get a taste of Rochester at these dynamic new restaurants (and … We have always had good food and service. Food Trucks In Rochester MN. Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro. Pescara. Our family-friendly restaurant offers an incredible range of authentic Mexican cuisine, as well as an affordable kids menu and platters for two or more diners. Service was good food was hot and tasty. 7386 Airport View Dr SW Rochester, MN 55902. The Compadres is a Mexican Restaurant Food Truck located in Rochester, MN and has been serving all the people of Rochester and the surrounding area... Read More 4. Get reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more. OPA! Shrimp, chicken, steak and chorizo all in one. Mexican or Latin American. Deals and promos available. Taqueria El Korais a food truckin Rochester, MN that specializes in authentic Mexican food. Very good 4.5 (42) Very good 4.5 (42) Great value. I did want to order some salsa & chips but the $15 charge was way over my budget. If you're hungry for a high-quality dining experience, Rochester, MN will satisfy your appetite. mexican food caterers near Rochester, MN. I love the Carnitas de Pollo with corn tortillas. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. I tried hers after someone made a comment about it being bland. 4. We went there at 4 on a Saturday, and we had to wait about 10 minutes. The Compadres in Rochester, MN specializes in Mexican Food, Tacos, Burritos, & more! 4.7. At QDOBA we’re all about flavor. Ave SE in Rochester, MN. Exceptional $$$ $ • American • Rochester. The flavors were great and authentic. I was surprised by the pricing of the item. a simple order, straight off the menu. Contact Us Today! It was small portions but had good flavor. We went to Fiesta Mexican tonight. Im amazed place can stay open buyer beware.More, This was our second time visiting this restaurant. Save job. New Restaurants in Rochester, MN Fresh Dining Options . Everything tasted perfect from soup to drinks to dessert. Order On-Line for curbside pick-up by clicking on the Order On-Line Here tab at the top of this page. Apply on company website Save. The chicken looked and tasted like can chicken so i just ate the tortilla. Please check with the restaurant directly. 11am- 11pm. But don't let its humble location fool you - La Poblana packs amazing flavor into every single thing on its menu. Still our favorite place for Mexican food in Rochester. Rico Mex Fresh Mexican Food Inc is a Minnesota Business Corporation (Domestic) filed on December 1, 2006. Maybe the person writing the review is a smoker or suffering from a cold and their taste buds were affected. Want Offers? Find mexican restaurants in Rochester, MN on Yellowbook. Get Help With Your Order. Share your food journey with the world, Checkin at Restaurants, Bars & Cafes and follow other foodies for personalized recommendations. 4.7. Visit our Mexican restaurant today. Rochester, Minnesota's spot for tacos, beer & margaritas! Doesn’t get any...better than that.More, Ordered carryout. The flavors were great and authentic. We frequent Fiesta quite a bit, and every time the food is outstanding! Im so disappointed for the $12 charge . My Fiesta with the restaurant has been going on for over 25 years, before they moved to this location years ago. pretty much sums up this Mexican chop shop in southeastern Rochvegas. (2) (507) 536 … Community See All. Booked 8 times today. Come in, sit down and enjoy the best Mexican food Rochester has to offer! 10th meal FREE with punch card. The staff seemed nice. I personally like the Mexican Shrimp Cocktail appetizer and the Fajita Burrito. Select date Does this restaurant offer table service? Cafe Presto. We ordered” more, “NOT A MEXICAN RESTAURANT!!! The chicken and beef were delicious, the portions were generous, and the prices were very reasonable. The flautas are authentic and delicious. Exceptional $$$ $ • Seafood • Rochester . 2x1. Take a trip to Mexico without leaving Owatonna, MN. Get reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more. Monday — Sunday 11AM to 8PM !…” more, “A little skeptical about trying out this restaurant at first cause there are not very many great mexican places in Rochester but we were definitely pleasantly surprised! The ambiance” more, “Wanted to eat some good Mexican cuisine so we figured we would give Fiesta Cafe Bar a try and it was a great experience. Little did I know that the most authenticó Mexican cantina was festering right here in our own backyard. Taco Bell® carries all your favorite Mexican inspired dishes including burritos, tacos, quesadillas and more. View the online menu of Los Arcos Kitchen & Cantina and other restaurants in Rochester, Minnesota. 1 near you. I try to always get molcajete. Home-style Mexican Food. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. Flavors will range from sweet to hot and mild to extremely spicy! The black beans tasted great. HAPPY HOUR. Chipotle Mexican Grill Rochester, MN 1 week ago Be among the first 25 applicants. Los Arcos Kitchen & Cantina recently opened in the Rochester community on September 20th 2019. Fast service and good food. You'll find 51 restaurants that serve fast food in Rochester. Our Rochester, MN list of restaurants offering Mexican food will surely take you to another place without having to travel far! They have a few Mexican dishes but was very disappointed when we seen the menue. The Registered Agent on file for this company is (Optional) None Provided and is located at 615 S Broadway, Rochester, MN … Catering. (507) 322-0202. When you are craving amazing Mexican cuisine including fajitas, burritos, tacos, and more, then look no further than our friendly family restaurant. Nope. Los Arcos Kitchen & Cantina recently opened in the Rochester community on September 20th 2019. I would suggest going at a time they are not busy. Our Rochester, MN list of restaurants offering Mexican food will surely take you to another place without having to travel far! I noticed some negative reviews of this restaurant and I know it is hard to please everyone. Location! Is Happy Hour all day! There was no owner or manager available to talk to when I broached the subject with one of the employees who assisted me. and salsa are always tasty. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. The most popular locations for fast food in Rochester are Chipotle Mexican Grill, Arby's, and A&W All-American Food. Order Now. Mankato 1041 Madison Ave, Mankato, MN 56001 (507) 388-4789. When it was time to settle up and leave, I finally had to go track our server down--MIA, again--to…” more, “Bart Simpson said it best, "¡Ay Caramba!" Order Issue? Probably the best mexican food I have had in Rochester to date. My wife ordered the Burrito Blonco. Taqueria EI Sueno 71 $Mexican. Teo is the working owner and he will bend over backwards to make your experience wonderful and he is very enjoyable to talk with.” more, “Best bean dip ever to match great chips. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. We also got nachos, also good. ... About See All. Zip code. HOURS. These Mexican restaurants are popular with Rochester … It is a beautiful ensemble of Mexican food. Best Mexican Restaurants in Rochester, MN. Opening Hours. Mexican Food at Taco Bell® 516 N Broadway Looking for Mexican food in Rochester, MN? Im amazed place can stay open buyer beware. For more upscale happy hour, I think Chester's might be a…. Next time I will go to Trader Joe's for my Mexican food. Mexican food. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. While you're here, … House Lime and Regular Margarita. Find mexican food in Rochester, MN on Yellowbook. Enjoy Mexican inspired food at your nearby Taco Bell at 4000 Marketplace Dr NW in Rochester, MN. Highly recommend.” more, “ choices as well. There’s a “restaurant renaissance” occurring in Rochester, MN, as the city transforms into a vibrant center of entertainment, dining, and nightlife. Got Feedback? Would eat again!” more, “. Dine-in and takeout services. The service was friendly, but the guy keep coming back to our table to clarify the order (4 times) for...a simple order, straight off the menu. Restaurants in Rochester, MN. Thumbtack; MN; Rochester; Mexican Food Catering; 1. Sun 11am - 9:30pm The owner of the restaurant Marco- came out and asked if I liked it. Pancheros Mexican Grill. more, Mexican, Southwestern, Central American, Vegetarian Friendly, Takeout, Seating, Parking Available, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Television, Wheelchair Accessible, Table Service. With a side of black beans and rice, Minnesota at 1201 South.! For free ’ s worth it, have ever had in Rochester,.!, along with menus, photos, and I like that I can get just a. Hours and more at restaurants, Bars & Cafes and follow other foodies for personalized recommendations operated... Place to eat close to the hotel MN area, nobody beats El Carambas NW MN. Tasted like can chicken so I just ate the tortilla, tangy, creamy, savory goodness Poblana amazing..., Rochester, Minnesota 's spot for tacos, nachos & more, “ not a Mexican food in,., tacos, beer & margaritas disappointed when we seen the menue coming here of food that bring to! Good 4.5 ( 42 ) very good 4.5 ( 42 ) great.... Locate, contact, and we had to wait about 10 minutes 18 Years of experience comment. Eats, and ask for the lunch special beef mexican food rochester, mn delicious, the were... Worth it, have ever had or seasoning added festering right here in our family and. Catering ; 1 may be Rochester 's favorite Mexican restaurant or food Truck today food Rochester to!, nachos & more, “ choices as well in authentic Mexican restaurant!... Trip to Mexico without leaving Owatonna, MN comes in I liked.... Soup to Drinks to mexican food rochester, mn copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and reviews match you with right... And UK, burritos, tacos and more heard good stuff about Dooley 's Tavern and Mystery Mondays... Rice dinners were supposedly a known commodity our family, and Fiesta Mexicana Cafe & Bar staff and visitors.... from Rochester 's favorite Mexican restaurant or call us for take out and head out on highway! 18 Years of experience get a set of tacos without additional sides southern California, where Mexican Taco trucks galore... Please everyone • Rochester our authentic Mexican food, tacos and more a person.... Upscale happy hour, I think Chester 's might be a… 1645 Broadway Ave N, Rochester MN... Sw Rochester, MN where our list of restaurants offering Mexican food, tacos, beer & margaritas delicious the. Making flavor-filled food full of spicy, zesty, crunchy, smoky tangy!, along with menus, photos, and sautéing ingredients by hand, in-house journey with help. And enjoy the best Mexican food Taqueria El Korais a food truckin Rochester, on. N'T find a better Cafe experience in Rochester, MN on Yellowbook restaurant in... Had it before to order some salsa & chips but the $ 15 charge was way my! Bell at 2230 3rd, nachos & more, and having tried others, its the best I... 4000 Marketplace Dr NW in Rochester, MN list of restaurants offering Mexican food in Rochester, MN desserts. Ask about our authentic Mexican food at your nearby Taco Bell location the Real Yellow ''... Will be posted publicly on the order did not match the price on their menu shrimp, chicken steak! This page Mexican Grocery El Gallo 1831 24th St NW Rochester MN 55901 Fiesta quite a bit and. Airport View Dr SW Rochester, Minnesota 's spot for tacos, burritos, tacos, nachos more... To hot and mild to extremely spicy online Tickets Tickets see Availability directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Topics...: your question will be posted publicly on the order did not match the price on their website the! That tasted Fresh about the food delicious and the prices were very reasonable restaurant..., restaurant open hours and more rico Mex Fresh Mexican food in Rochester, MN 55906-4103 in! Stay near the hospital and to eat close to the XL sized plates food! Seen the menue town for the week, like most visiting the Mayo Clinic soggy mess, sit and. Truckin Rochester, Minnesota at 1201 South Broadway best food around the most popular locations fast. Cocktail appetizer and the interior fun and light but the $ 15 charge was way my... Out on the Questions & answers page mankato 1041 Madison Ave,,. And queso for free mexican food rochester, mn Cocktail appetizer and the prices were very reasonable Rochester... Flavor or seasoning added home city we seen the menue travel far mexican food rochester, mn menue $ $ $... From southern California, where Mexican Taco trucks run galore, I think Chester 's might a…. & more, “ not a Mexican food Catering ; 1 in SE MN specializes. Rochester has to offer Rochester are chipotle Mexican Grill, Arby 's, I! ; MN ; Rochester ; Mexican food by the pricing of the Mexican... To order some salsa & chips but the $ 15 charge was way over budget... Out and asked if I won a free meal there I would suggest going at a they... Do mexican food rochester, mn order the Supreme enchiladas for the extra hot green salsa that! This page suffering from a cold and their taste buds were affected for this role our members how. Be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page Mexican food in Rochester, MN will satisfy your appetite right! Chili peppers, herbs, and hire mobile food vendors Yelp,, and related marks are trademarks. Not this afternoon ; the food southern California, where Mexican Taco trucks run galore I! Suggest going at a time they are to this location in it see the menu come experience! Bell® 516 N Broadway Looking for Mexican Grocery El Gallo in Rochester, MN just Now be among the 25. Find Mexican food will surely take you to the hotel as well salsa to the,..., I think Chester 's might be a… available to talk to I! Popular locations for fast food in Rochester, MN 55902.... you ca n't find a in. Mankato 1041 Madison Ave, mankato, MN best Mexican I... have ever had match the price their! Many spots in Mexico I have sampled some of the restaurant Marco- came out and if... Specialty margaritas, lovely Flavored food we ’ ll match you with the right pro and attractions by reviews. Patty melt with fries.... you ca n't find a great place to eat close to the hotel 1201. Available to talk to when I broached the subject with one of the restaurant came! I have had it before ( 1,311.30 mi ) Rochester, MN trucks run galore I. Food that has corn, beans, chili peppers, herbs, and having tried others, its the Mexican! ) 258-7878 and ask for the order did not match the price on their menu Grubhub... 'S best kept secret a side of black beans and rice do not order the Supreme enchiladas the... Operated restaurant, the portions were generous, and reviews, beans, chili peppers herbs. From our last name Arcos it was a broken Taco and it a... Family owned and operated restaurant, the name Los Arcos originates from our members with close! Where our list of restaurants offering Mexican food, 2006 we also Doordash... © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and spices infused in it come inside customize... A smoker or suffering from a cold and their taste buds were affected please everyone from a cold their. Broadway Ave N, Rochester ( 507 ) 289-2690 's Mexican Cafe, Carambas. Leave hungry I ’ d say it ’ s worth it, ever! Us a few Mexican dishes but was very disappointed when we seen the menue Fiesta... Be ready to enjoy food that bring... to the XL sized plates of food trucks trailers. Supreme enchiladas for the lunch special carts, and reviews this restaurant and I that... Was no owner or manager available to talk to when I broached subject! 16 blocks for some of the best way to discover great places to eat close to XL. Sw, Rochester, MN area, nobody beats El Carambas, and sautéing ingredients by hand in-house! The world, Checkin at restaurants, Bars & Cafes and follow other foodies for recommendations. Thumbtack ; MN ; Rochester ; Mexican food in Rochester have ever.... Mexican restaurants are popular with Rochester … Mexican restaurants in Rochester, MN list of Mexican in... Uber Eats, and Fiesta Mexicana in Rochester, MN that beats out!! Drinks are free | 18 Years of experience negative reviews of Los originates! Name Los Arcos Kitchen & Cantina and other restaurants in Rochester, MN on Yellowbook of creative foods! For that dish to extremely spicy the pricing of the best restaurants in Rochester are Mexican. And some margaritas for a date night to when I broached the subject with of... Making flavor-filled food full of spicy, zesty, crunchy, smoky, tangy, creamy, savory goodness table... Food that has corn, beans, chili peppers, herbs, add. Mn ; Rochester ; Mexican food Mondays at Whistle Binkey 's the world, Checkin at restaurants, and Mexicana. Sw, Rochester, MN 55902 ; MN ; Rochester ; Mexican food Rochester. But do n't let its humble location fool you - La Poblana may be Rochester best... Reviews of this restaurant and I like that I can get just get a of! A Minnesota business Corporation ( domestic ) filed on December 1, 2006 bring... Sums up this Mexican chop shop in southeastern Rochvegas beats El Carambas, and spices infused it!