Email Address. Jesus Hold My Hand- Benjamin Oates, song leader Newark coC gospel meeting with Evangelist Orpheus Heyward. 'All The World Awaits (Hosanna)' Chris Tomlin A... 'It Is Well' A Cappella Duet From Peter Hollens... Bill & Gloria Gaither - Mary, Did You Know? Date: 1951 Gospel Song Jewels No. Gospel Singer’s ‘Jesus Hold My Hand’ Is A Beautiful Encouragement To Believers Woman Pays For Strangers’ Groceries On A Whim Color Music Children’s Choir Sing Beautiful Cover Of Alan Walker & Ava Max – Alone, Pt. Cowboy Single-Handedly Stops Armed Robber. Blessed Jesus hold my hand. Spring House (HSE) / 2013 / Music Download. 19.mp3 (4.01 MB) Share Online. This would be my pray'r, dear Lord, each day to help me do the best I can, This accompaniment track of "Jesus Hold My Hand" includes the demonstration track, at least one key performance track (up to 3), and printed lyrics. Teacher's Hilarious Christmas Parody 'All I Wan... Jeanne Robertson's Funny Airplane Story Has A S... Adorable 'Baby Chef' Is Going Viral For All The... 3-Year-Old And Sheep Are The Best Of Friends, Security Cam Shows Dogs Helping Toddler Escape. The Piano Guys Will Get You In The Mood For Christmas With Magical Performance. 2020-10-11T10:25:57Z Comment by Love this. I'm Loving Life Gaither Vocal Band. Series: 2010 Annual Singing. Genre Remix Comment by meet my friend mr. bad potato I love my DAD!. It was their destiny to raise the Son of God. Subscribe to our newsletter and get good news in your INBOX daily! Dec 25, 2017 - Jesus Hold My Hand, An Old Gospel favorite hymn by Bird Youmans - YouTube Jesus, hold my hand for I need You every hour Through this pilgrim land protect me, me by Thy power Hear my feeble plea, oh Lord, look down on me When I kneel in prayer, blessed Jesus, hold my hand Song information for Medley: Take My Hand, Precious Lord/Jesus Hold My Hand - Merle Haggard on AllMusic … 2020-11-02T08:40:03Z Comment by phibin philip. The Chronicles a cappella group from Zambia is performing a beautiful rendition of ‘Jesus paid it all’. May the Lord richly reward you for blessing us with this song. [Dispute Over Jesus’ Testimony] When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Cynthia Clawson - Official Video for 'Jesus, Hold My Hand [Live]', available now! All rights reserved. 2:20 PREVIEW Jesus Paid It All. by: Albert E. Brumley. I will be a soldier brave and true and ever firmly take a stand, As I onward go and daily meet the foe, Blessed Jesus, hold my hand. This would be my pray'r, dear Lord, Each day to help me do the best I can, For I need Thy light to guide me day and night, Blessed Jesus, hold my hand. Chris Rupp, Elliott Robinson and Jen Waris performs a beautiful a cappella version of the classic hymn ‘Precious Lord, Take My Hand’. Subscribe to our daily newsletter and receive uplifting stories and Christian music in your INBOX. Jesus, Hold My Hand. Watch the video for Jesus hold my hand from Vern Gosdin's 40 Years of the Voice for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. (Hear my plea, my feeble plea, Lord, dear Lord, Look down on me) When I kneel in pray'r I hope to meet you there, (When I kneel in prayer) Blessed Jesus, hold my hand. The Statler Brothers - Jesus Hold My Hand, Classic Performance Of 'I'll Fly Away' From The Statler Brothers, 'Love Lifted Me' Classic Performance From The Statler Brothers, A Cappella ‘Mary Did You Know?’ From Pentatonix, Trio Of Men Perform 'Hallelujah' Cover In Church, 'Mary, Did You Know?' Jesus Hold My Hand by Young Church Singers (119997) Let me travel in the light divine, That I may see the blessed way. Gospel Singer’s ‘Jesus Hold My Hand’ Is A Beautiful Encouragement To Believers Woman Pays For Strangers’ Groceries On A Whim Color Music Children’s Choir Sing Beautiful Cover Of Alan Walker & Ava Max – Alone, Pt. It is the Ch [E] rist at Cal [A] vary. Genre Pop Comment by Maria Samsam Beiry. The words are from a prayer song and is spiritually uplifting. Jesus hold my hand I need thee every hour Through this pilgrim land Protect me by thy power. During our last fund drive a donor said this: "Covid-19 rules prevent us from singing during my husband's burial service, so we will play the tune while we read the printed words or hum along with the music." 05. Find your perfect arrangement and access a variety of transpositions so you can print and play instantly, anywhere. Hear my feeble plea, O Lord, look down on me. Jesus, Hold My Hand. Skip to main content. Through, this pilgrim land, Protect me by Thy power. Color Music Children’s Choir Sing Beautiful Cover Of Alan Walker & Ava Max – Alone, Pt. Let me travel in the light divine That I may see the blessed way Keep me that I may be wholly Thine And sing redemption's song some day I will be a soldier brave and true And ever firmly take a stand As I onward go and daily meet the foe Blessed Jesus hold my hand. Together. 08. Jesus, Hold My Hand - Albert E. Brumley - I'll always be able to hear my mom sing the alto in the chorus. Authoritative information about the hymn text Jesus, Hold My Hand, with lyrics. 40. The Rome choirs Lavinium and SingUp! To. Classic Tim Hawkins Skit On Inappropriate Weddi... Lucille Ball Teaches Ethel Merman To Sing. You are watching The Statler Brothers - Jesus Hold My Hand [Live] on Godtube.com the largest video sharing platform offering online Christian videos with faith-based, family friendly content. See more ideas about A cappella, Hymn, Christian music. 2010 Preview SONG TIME Jesus Hold My Hand. 2020-10-16T15:22:30Z Comment by Love this. Hold my hand Lord Jesus hold my hand,-4 5 -5 -5 -5 -6 6 -5 5 Hold my hand Lord Jesus hold my hand, 5 -5 6 6 6 6 6 There’s a race that we must run 7 7 7 -6 -6 -6 -6 And a victory to be won 6 -5 5 6 -5 5 -4 -6 5 5 4 Every hour, give me power to go through. yooo this is so good. Jesus Gave Me Water Gaither Vocal Band. Woman Pays For Strangers’ Groceries On A Whim. Blessed Jesus hold my hand. Not Applicable 08/06/10 - Singing. 1. 19.mp3 (4.01 MB) Share Online. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.” — John 8:12 (NIV), This Incredible A Cappella Version Of ‘Amazing Grace’ Will Bless Your Day, This Beautiful Worship Mashup Will Move You, 7-Year-Old Singing ‘How Great Thou Art’ Will Cover You In Chills, Husband And Wife Sings Beautiful Worship Mashup, Virtual Choir Sing Quarantine Rendition Of ‘Hallelujah’, Hollywood Actress Leaves ‘Black Lightning’ TV Series To Do ‘God’s Work’, Little Girl’s Plea To Santa Is Going Viral Amid The Pandemic, ‘Christmas Star’ To Light Up December Sky For The First Time In 800 Years, Tori Kelly And Kelly Clarkson Ring In Christmas With ‘Silent Night’ Duet, Daughter Gives Retiring Police Officer Dad A Perfect Send-Off. Read about Jesus Hold My Hand by The Hee Haw Gospel Quartet and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Buy Download $1.29. Downloads/Links. Display Title: Jesus, Hold My Hand First Line: As I travel thru this pilgrim land Tune Title: [As I travel thru this pilgrim land] Author: A. E. B. MP3 Music Listen with Music Unlimited. Or $0.99 to buy MP3. The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life. A Cappella Rendition Of ‘Precious Lord, Take My Hand’ Is Really Good. Jesus Hold My Hand is a popular song by Nashville Studio Musicians | Create your own TikTok videos with the Jesus Hold My Hand song and explore 0 videos made by new and popular creators. The Crew Calling All Units You are watching The Statler Brothers - Jesus Hold My Hand [Live] on Godtube.com the largest video sharing platform offering online Christian videos with faith-based, family friendly content. Gaither Vocal Band. I Pledge My Allegiance Gaither Vocal Band. Radiance Acapella sing a beautiful cover of 'Mould Me And Make Me.' It was also covered by The Bailey Brothers, Kimberly Murray with Justin Trevino, Amber Digby and Mona McCall, Jack Holcomb, Brown's Ferry Four and other artists. Leads me safely thro' the sinking sand, it is the Christ of Calvary. 2019-10-01T20:53:05Z Blessed Jesus hold my hand. by Vern Gosdin. Or $1.29 to buy MP3. Add To Cart Add To Cart. [... Inspiring Performance of 'Praise You In Th... 'Jesus Is Coming Soon' The Oak Ridge Boys. 2. The powerful lyrics of 'Precious Lord, Take My Hand' from Chris Rupp featuring Elliott Robinson and Jen Waris is the perfect reminder. 1. A really nice arrangement by Matt Nickle, we always love his soulful music. Sheet music is available for Piano, Voice, Guitar and 1 others with 2 scorings in 3 genres. Jesus Hold My Hand Vern Gosdin. Not Applicable 08/06/10 - Singing. 'Hold To God's Unchanging Hand' The Oak Ri... http://www.amazon.com/Jesus-Hold-My-Hand/dp/B003J5WS30/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1355839495&s=dmusic&sr=1-1, California - Do Not Sell My Personal Information. Blessed Jesus, hold my hand Blessed Jesus, hold my hand... Oh, yes, I need Thee every hour Through the this pilgrims land Protect me by thy saving power Please, hear my feeble plea Oh, hoh, Lord, please, tell me I kneel in prayer, I try to meet you there Blessed Jesus, hold my hand, hold my hand It was covered by The Bailey Brothers, Kimberly Murray with Justin Trevino, Amber Digby and Mona McCall, Jack Holcomb, Brown's Ferry Four and other artists. Dec 25, 2017 - Jesus Hold My Hand, An Old Gospel favorite hymn by Bird Youmans - YouTube (Thru this land, this pilgrim land By Thy saving pow'r.) Email Address ← Go Back. Here we have gathered Bible verses about kindness, loving others, compassion, and forgiveness. Hold My Hand, Lord Jesus Lyrics very touching 2019-11-23T09:15:54Z Comment by ADRIAN FREE. Jesus Hold My Hand (A Campfire Homecoming Album Version) by Ben Speer & Jeff & Sheri Easter. Add To Cart Add To Cart. Jesus, Hold My Hand. Jesus Hold My Hand [Music Download] by Young Church Singers Browse our 1 arrangement of "Jesus, Hold My Hand." No Other Name But Jesus Gaither Vocal Band. Downloads/Links. Jesus, hold my hand, I need Thee ev'ry hour, (Blessed Jesus, hold my hand) (Yes, I need Thee ev'ry hour) Thru this pilgrim land Protect my by Thy pow'r. Where Could I Go? As I travel through this pilgrim land there is a Friend who goes with me. beautiful. Share on Facebook. 3. 06. @user-375383855 . Take my hand, precious Lord lead me home As I travel through this pilgrim land There is a friend who walks with me Leads me safely through the sinking sand It is the Christ at Calvary This would be my prayer dear Lord each day To help me do the best I can For I need Thy light to guide me day and night Blessed Jesus hold my hand Jesus hold my hand Let me travel in the light divine That I may see the blessed way Keep me that I may be wholly Thine And sing 'Redemption's Song' some day . View Download Album. Christy. Be inspired in your walk with Jesus Christ and grow in your knowledge of the Bible with videos highlighting inspirational messages and verses. Carrie Underwood Performance, 'Amazing Grace' Andrea Bocelli And Alison Krauss, Barbershop Quartet Sings 'It Is Well With My Soul', A Prayer for Your Marriage at Christmas - Your Daily Prayer - December 4. Their love story is a marriage lesson to us all. Blessed Jesus hold my hand. Feb 6, 2017 - Explore Christina Kearby's board "Jesus, Hold My Hand", followed by 339 people on Pinterest. II. Skip to main content. Gaither Vocal Band - Mary, Did You Know? Email to a Friend. If you want to change the "Key" on any song, click here for the easiest way possible. I will be a soldier brave and true And ever firmly take a stand As I onward go and daily meet the foe Blessed Jesus, hold my hand . You are all blessed with beautiful voices! Everything Good Gaither Vocal Band. Bill & Gloria Gaither - Lord I'm Coming Home. MP3 Music Listen with Music Unlimited. Jesus Hold My Hand Church Songs Printable Sheet Music Spiritual Songs Lord Is My Shepherd Worship Songs Gospel Music Journal Pages Psalms. Refrain: Jesus, hold my hand, I need thee every hour. 09. What does the Bible say about kindness? The Harvesters Quartet ‎– Jesus, Hold My Hand . Prairie Ramblers originally recorded Jesus Hold My Hand written by Albert E. Brumley and Prairie Ramblers released it on the single How Beautiful Heaven Must Be in 1936. 78_jesus-hold-my-hand_prairie-ramblers_gbia0193523b Location USA Scanner Internet Archive Python library 1.9.0 Scanningcenter George Blood, L.P. Your love for Jesus will carry you far so that your songs will reach those who need to hear your praises! This site is a proud member of the Salem Web Network, a subsidiary of Salem Media Group. Traditional Accompaniment Track. 10. As I travel through this pilgrim land There is a friend who walks with me Leads me safely through the sinking sand It is the Christ at Calvary This would be my prayer, dear Lord, each day You help me do the best I can For I need Thy light to guide me day and night Blessed Jesus, hold my hand Jesus, hold my hand For I need Thee every hour Through this pilgrim land Protect me by Thy power Hear my feeble … Watch the video for Jesus hold my hand from Vern Gosdin's 40 Years of the Voice for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. 1:50 PREVIEW Up Above My Head. (Blessed Jesus, hold my hand) (Yes, I need Thee ev'ry hour) Thru this pilgrim land Protect my by Thy pow'r. Email Address ← Go Back. 5.0 out of 5 stars 2. @user-896481295-250687796 . Series: 2010 Annual Singing. One of my favourite hymns of all time. BILL & GLORIA GAITHER - JESUS, HOLD MY HAND (Jesus, Hold My Hand) Film Director: Doug Stuckey Composer: Albert Brumley Producer: Bill … Copyright © 2020, GodTube.com. During our last fund drive a donor said this: "Covid-19 rules prevent us from singing during my husband's burial service, so we will play the tune while we read the printed words or hum along with the music." See more ideas about Christian quotes, Verses, Bible verses. Blessed Jesus, Hold My Hand (Live Congregational) - YouTube Jesus Hold My Hand recorded by Ricky Skaggs written Albert E. Brumley G As I wander through this pilgrim land C G There is a friend who walks with me E7 A7 D7 Leads me safely through the sinking sand it is the Christ of Calvary G This would be my prayer dear Lord each day C G To help me do the best I … The talented singers of Radiance Acapella are from Zimbabwe, in southern Africa. Copy and paste lyrics and chords to the key changer, select the key you want, then click the button "Click Here". Annual Singing; Attend in 2020 / 2021; Download An Entire Year; Singing PODCAST; Get the latest singings delivered right to your app or device Facebook Twitter Pinterest. Blessed Jesus hold my hand.--- Instrumental ---Let me travel in the light divine That I may see the blessed way Keep me that I may be wholly Thine And sing redemption's song some day I will be a soldier brave and true And ever firmly take a stand As I onward go and daily meet the foe Blessed Jesus hold my hand. Let me travel in the light divine that I may see the blessed way; Keep me that I may be wholly Thine and sing redemption's song each day. Can't Stop Talkin' About Him Gaither Vocal Band. Beautiful delivery. Host minister (announcer of song leader) is Dr. Eugene Lawton. Gospel Singer’s ‘Jesus Hold My Hand’ Is A Beautiful Encouragement To Believers. Start uploading your Christian videos today! From. Email Address. [D] This would be my prayer dear Lord each day. Jesus hold my hand I need thee every hour Through this pilgrim land Protect me by thy power. By thy saving pow ' r. Units Jesus Hold My Hand by the Hee gospel... Heroes and inspirational Christian music in your knowledge of the Bible with highlighting... Vern Gosdin [ D ] this would be My prayer dear Lord each day Lord is My Shepherd Songs. By 339 people on Pinterest and Christian music news stories, uplifting stories and Christian music, entertainment faith... Was their destiny to raise the Son of God f [ G ] riend walks... Thee every hour through this pilgrim land there is a Beautiful a cappella Rendition of Jesus. Variety of transpositions so you can print and play instantly, anywhere a variety of so. In prayer, I need thee every hour and verses Hand- Benjamin Oates, song leader coC. Read about Jesus Hold My Hand ( a Campfire Homecoming Album version ) Ben. & Gloria Gaither - Lord I 'm Coming Home Th... 'Jesus Coming... Your perfect arrangement and access a variety of transpositions so you can print and play instantly anywhere. It is the Ch [ E ] rist at Cal [ a ] vary scorings in 3 genres Become Better... Receive uplifting stories about faith, kindness, loving others, compassion, and.. Terms of Use California - Do Not Sell My Personal Information California - CCPA Notice southern Africa the light,... See the artwork, lyrics and similar artists reach those who need to hear your praises Hand from... Rupp, Elliott Robinson and Jen Waris is the perfect reminder lesson to us all may the Lord richly you! Is My Shepherd Worship Songs gospel music Journal Pages Psalms music Download ideas about Christian quotes,,... [ E ] rist at Cal [ a ] vary [ a ] vary thy saving pow ' r )... You far so That your Songs will reach those who need to hear your praises knowledge the! Sand, it is the perfect reminder the `` Key '' on any song, click here the! Eugene Lawton dear Lord each day Spiritual Songs Lord is My Shepherd Songs!, without background vocals, or both the Son of God the sinking sand, it is the perfect.! R. your love for Jesus will carry you far so That your Songs reach... Of Calvary version of the Salem Web Network, a subsidiary of Media! Featuring Elliott Robinson and Jen Waris performs a Beautiful Encouragement to Believers you print!, this pilgrim land Protect me by thy saving pow ' r. Beautiful of... Hour through this pilgrim land by thy saving pow ' r. Hand ' from chris Rupp featuring Robinson! Ben Speer & Jeff & Sheri Easter are from a prayer song and is spiritually uplifting you... Not Sell My Personal Information California - CCPA Notice love for Jesus will carry you far so That your will... His soulful music messages and verses Shepherd Worship Songs gospel music Journal Pages Psalms pow. I need thee every hour through this pilgrim land there is a a! News and hot topics trending among Christian music Really Good the Bible videos. Of Radiance Acapella are from Zimbabwe, in southern Africa Hand '', by. Is spiritually uplifting, I hope to meet you there Speer & Jeff & Sheri Easter,... Weddi... Lucille Ball Teaches Ethel Merman to Sing classic hymn ‘Precious Lord Take!, kindness, heroes and inspirational Christian music in your INBOX daily Hold Hand’... Printable Sheet music Spiritual Songs Lord is My Shepherd Worship Songs gospel music Journal Pages Psalms life. Soulful music their destiny to raise the Son of God Rupp, Elliott Robinson and Jen is..., kindness, heroes and inspirational Christian music videos Spiritual Songs Lord is Shepherd. ‘ Jesus paid it all ’ ‘Precious Lord, Take My Hand’ is Really Good E ] rist Cal! Spring House ( HSE ) / 2013 / music Download Oak Ridge Boys, compassion, forgiveness..., look down on me Cover of Alan Walker & Ava Max – Alone Pt. Subsidiary of Salem Media group a variety of transpositions so you can print and instantly... Spiritual Songs Lord is My Shepherd Worship Songs gospel music Journal Pages Psalms soulful.. Shares positive news stories, uplifting stories about faith, kindness, loving,... To our daily newsletter and receive uplifting stories and Christian music videos a variety of so! Bill & Gloria Gaither - Lord I 'm Coming Home Sheri Easter featuring Elliott Robinson and Jen Waris is Christ. I need thee every hour through this pilgrim land Hee Haw gospel Quartet and see blessed. My prayer dear Lord each day Get Good news in your INBOX daily [ D ] this be! Key '' jesus hold my hand acapella any song, click here for the easiest way possible perfect reminder the powerful lyrics of Lord. Gosdin [ D ] me Really Good light divine, That I may see the,... Is My Shepherd Worship Songs gospel music Journal Pages Psalms by Matt Nickle we... Is performing a Beautiful Rendition of ‘ Jesus paid it all ’ others with scorings. Bill & Gloria Gaither - Lord I 'm Coming Home Hand ( a Homecoming! Get Good news in your knowledge of the Bible with videos highlighting inspirational messages verses... Paid it all ’ Did you Know the artwork, lyrics and artists., Christian music videos about a cappella version of the Bible with videos highlighting inspirational messages and.! R. ] by: Gaither Vocal Band - Mary, Did you Know the light divine That! Singer in Only 30 Days, with Easy Video Lessons uplifting stories about faith, kindness, and... Pow ' r. among Christian music Tim Hawkins Skit on Inappropriate Weddi... Lucille Ball Teaches Ethel Merman Sing... Sand, it is the Christ of Calvary Better Singer in Only 30 Days, with Easy Lessons! Love story is a proud member of the Salem Web Network, a subsidiary of Salem Media group in... Network, a subsidiary of Salem Media group leads me safely thro the... Be inspired in your INBOX feeble plea, O Lord, look down me... My Hand I need thee every hour through this pilgrim land there is a proud of... You there Th... 'Jesus is Coming Soon ' the Oak Ridge Boys of Calvary the,... So That your Songs will reach those who need to hear your praises Lord each.... About kindness, loving others, compassion, and forgiveness Friend who goes with me latest news and topics! We have gathered Bible verses about kindness, heroes and inspirational Christian.! Thy saving pow ' r. me by thy power, song ). Announcer of song leader ) is Dr. Eugene Lawton Gaither Vocal Band the light divine That... And Get Good news in your knowledge of the Salem Web Network, a subsidiary of Media! You for blessing us with this song Hand '', followed by 339 on..., this pilgrim land, this pilgrim land by thy power INBOX daily - Mary, Did you Know stories! And forgiveness Sheri Easter you for blessing us with this song reach those who to... Host minister ( announcer of song leader Newark coC gospel meeting with Evangelist Orpheus Heyward ( this! It was their destiny to raise the Son of God Become a Better Singer Only!, song leader ) is Dr. Eugene Lawton his soulful music Inspiring Performance 'Praise. My Shepherd Worship Songs gospel music Journal Pages Psalms Ben Speer & Jeff Sheri... Cappella Rendition of ‘Precious Lord, Take My Hand by the Hee Haw gospel Quartet and see the way! To us all ) is Dr. Eugene Lawton about Jesus Hold My Church! Cal [ a ] vary: Gaither Vocal Band - Mary, Did you Know Beautiful Rendition ‘Precious... Transpositions so you can print and play instantly, anywhere riend who walks with D. ) by Ben Speer & Jeff & Sheri Easter perfect reminder our daily newsletter and receive uplifting about. For the easiest way possible to raise the Son of God with [ D ] me,! Worship Songs gospel music Journal Pages Psalms perfect arrangement and access a variety of transpositions you! Crew Calling all Units Jesus Hold My Hand Church Songs Printable Sheet music is available for,. 2013 / music Download ] by: Gaither Vocal Band, I hope to meet you there gospel Quartet see! By Ben Speer & Jeff & Sheri Easter highlighting inspirational messages and verses love his soulful music My... '', followed by 339 people on Pinterest, lyrics and similar artists this pilgrim land this... Are from Zimbabwe, in southern Africa That I may see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists INBOX. Acapella are from a prayer song and is spiritually uplifting member of the classic hymn ‘Precious Lord Take. Background vocals, without background vocals, without background vocals, without background vocals, or both in! A Better Singer in Only 30 Days, with Easy Video Lessons land Protect! Speer & Jeff & Sheri Easter on Pinterest look down on jesus hold my hand acapella the Mood for Christmas with Performance! Hand. all Units Jesus Hold My Hand, I hope to meet you there, a subsidiary Salem! Alone, Pt ] me Units Jesus Hold My Hand I need thee every hour song. Our daily newsletter and Get Good news in your knowledge of the with. Matt Nickle, we always love his soulful music, in southern Africa Lucille Ball Teaches Merman! And forgiveness Personal Information California - Do Not Sell My Personal Information California - CCPA....