ASUS Radeon RX 6800 XT STRIX OC Liquid Cooled Review - Incredible OC Potential, AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT Review - NVIDIA is in Trouble, PowerColor Radeon RX 6800 XT Red Devil Review, Godfall Benchmark Test & Performance Analysis. There was a problem completing your request. Then its obviously been opened at some point..Honestly so long as It's new and no scratche…. So it depends on the space in your case,…, Q: GeForce RTX 2060 Super EVGA XC Black Gaming 8GB is a mid to high-range GeForce 20 Series graphics card and considered a great price to performance graphics card based on … EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 Super XC Ultra Gaming. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. This is a big no no as sound is very import to me. 3. This is exactly what you expect for a RTX 2060 Super - superb performance at a solid price point, possibly the best bang for buck. Turing features AI enhanced graphics and real time ray tracing which is intended to eventually deliver a more realistic gaming experience. It gets at least a solid 60fps in most games I've played, with many happily floating around the 70-100 mark (Dishonored 2, WoW, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Witcher 3, etc. Previously I'd been having trouble maintaining 60fps at 1920x1200 in most games at medium settings. Don't see the answer that you're looking for? Simply choose from the selections below and click download for whatever version file you want. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 March 2020, Style Name: EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER XC ULTRA, OVERCLOCKED. 107.5 GPixel/s vs 105.6 GPixel/s PICK UP IN 18 MINUTES . The XC is dual slot. The GeForce RTX 2060 Super comes nearly one year after Nvidia revealed its first GeForce RTX graphics cards. Buy in store. The best of both worlds. GeForce RTX 2060 graphics card requires one 8-pin PCI Express power Bandung ILHAM COMPUTER BANDUNG. Just recieved this. EVGA GeForce ® RTX 2060 SUPER™ The EVGA GeForce ® RTX 2060 SUPER™ brings the entry point for real-time ray-tracing, NVIDIA DLSS, and true 4K gaming to more gamers than ever. also is it worth the jump from a basic 20…, A: Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. ), Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 17 June 2020. Installed the latest... Like Jim said. I added this to a new build based around the Ryzen 5 3600x on an Asus Tuff Gaming X570 Plus, with 16gb of DDR4 RAM. Rp6.450.000. Corsair CMK16GX4M2B3200C16 Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4 3200 MHz C16 XMP 2.0 High Performance Desktop Memory Kit, Black, AMD Ryzen 5 3600 Processor (6C/12T, 35 MB Cache, 4.2 GHz Max Boost). Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 August 2020. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. RTX 2060 Super (3) RTX 2060 (3) GeForce 16 Series Family. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. GTX 1070 Ti (1) GTX 1070 (2) GTX 1060 6GB (1) ... EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 XC BLACK GAMING, 2.75 Slot Extreme Cool, 70C Gaming, 06G-P4-2061-KR, 6GB GDDR6. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. The 6GB RTX 2060 is the latest addition to Nvidia’s RTX series of graphics card which are based on their Turing architecture. EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER XC ULTRA, OVERCLOCKED, 2.75 Slot Extreme Cool Dual, 65C Gaming, RGB, Metal Backplate, 08G-P4-3163-KR, 8GB … I also bought an AMD 5700, try out team red. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Style Name: EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER SC ULTRA GAMING Verified Purchase I added this to a new build based around the Ryzen 5 3600x on an Asus Tuff Gaming X570 Plus, with 16gb of DDR4 RAM. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. It also comes with a 3-year warranty. So, I ordered an AMD 5700 which was the most buggy bit of kit I've ever owned, after six days of trying to fix it, I gave up and returned it. EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER SC BLACK GAMING, 08G-P4-3062-KR, 8GB GDDR6, Dual Fans *Accessories shown in the images above are subject to change without notice. Had alot of cards in my time for builds im pretty impressed with this.great card for 1440p 60fps maxed or v high maybe with a little tweak on some games.if you want full on 144hz go for the 2070 super but over kill or its future proofing.evga is the coolest cards ive used... Had alot of cards in my time for builds im pretty impressed with this.great card for 1440p 60fps maxed or v high maybe with a little tweak on some games.if you want full on 144hz go for the 2070 super but over kill or its future proofing.evga is the coolest cards ive used and very quiet the temps are just great.update had to take 2 stars off sent back graphic issues and temps and fans going crazy . We are sorry. EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 Super SC Ultra Gaming, 08G-P4-3067-KR, 8GB GDDR6, Dual HDB Fans, Metal Backplate (Renewed) $799.66: Get the deal: EVGA 06G-P4-1667-KR GeForce GTX 1660 Ti ... EVGA 06G-P4-1667-KR GeForce GTX 1660 Ti SC Ultra … In return, you get a better cooler with fan stop and an overclock out of the box. This is exactly what you expect for a RTX 2060 Super - superb performance at a solid price point, possibly the best bang for buck. Right now, the least expensive RTX 2060 Super cards cost $400, though there's an EVGA RTX 2060 Super SC Ultra Gaming at Newegg that drops to … Just the pricing alone makes this card a strong candidate in the fight against the RX 5700 XT. This was a present for my son who has been building his first gaming PC and he was thrilled with it. Hopefully a one off, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 July 2020. I returned that card and decided to purchase this one as it was a similar price, size and warranty. Find online. What’s the difference between xc and xc ultra ? The Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 Super reached store shelves on July 9, and is selling for a cool $399 (about £315, AU$580) for the Founders Edition. The 2060 has 1920 CUDA cores and 336GB/s of GDRR6 memory bandwidth. The usual micro stutters and problems with v-sync settings. The 2060 has 1920 CUDA cores and 336GB/s of GDRR6 memory bandwidth. Please try again. Buy EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER XC GAMING, 08G-P4-3162-KR, 8GB GDDR6, Dual HDB Fans, RGB LED, Metal Backplate with fast shipping and top-rated … GeForce RTX 2060 Super 8GB is a mid to high-range GeForce 20 Series graphics card and considered a great price to performance graphics card based on the Turing architecture. If …. Please try again later. How is Intel Beating AMD Zen 3 Ryzen in Gaming? The EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 Super XC Ultra Gaming (08G-P4-3163-KR) is an overclocked version of the GeForce RTX 2060 Super, with a 1695 MHz boost clock. Q: The $399 RTX 2060 Super is about on par with the Radeon RX 5700 XT. I previously bought the FE edition of the RTX 2060 Super, and found it to have loud coil whine and fans which cannot spin lower than 40% at idle. EVGA 08G-P4-3067-KR GeForce RTX 2060 Super SC Ultra Gaming, 8GB GDDR6, Dual HDB Fans, Metal Backplate 4.7 out of 5 stars 634 GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2060 Windforce OC 6G Graphics Card, 2X Windforce Fans, 6GB 192-bit GDDR6, Gv-N2060WF2OC-6GD REV2.0 Video Card The usual micro stutters and problems with v-sync settings. 4 offers from $682.64. Please use a different way to share. Hi Ellis, you probably will be. Tambah ke Wishlist. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 26 August 2019. P/N: 08G-P4-3062-KR. Apple M1 Beats Intel "Willow Cove" in Cinebench R23 Single Core Test? 1680MHz Boost Clock; EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER SC BLACK GAMING, 8GB GDDR6, Dual Fans, 08G-P4-3062-KR 4.5 out of 5 stars 149. Tambah ke Wishlist. EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 Super SC Ultra Review. There was a problem adding this item to your Basket Please try again later. Will an i7 7700 bottleneck a RTX 3060 Ti? connector on the back-edge of the GeForce RTX 2060 graphics card. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 August 2020. If it's a reputable PSU such as Corsair etc, then yes. EVGA EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER SC ULTRA Dual-Fan 8GB GDDR6 PCIe 3.0 Graphics Card. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews, The EVGA GeForce RTX 20-Series Graphics Cards are powered by the all-new NVIDIA Turing architecture to give you incredible new levels of gaming realism speed power efficiency and immersion With the EVGA GeForce RTX 20-Series gaming cards you get the best gaming experience with next generation graphics performance ice cold cooling and advanced overclocking features with the all new EVGA Precision X1 software The new NVIDIA GeForce RTX GPUs have reinvented graphics and set a new bar for performance Powered by the new NVIDIA Turing GPU architecture and the revolutionary NVIDIA RTX platform the new graphics cards bring together real-time ray tracing artificial intelligence and programmable shading This is not only a whole new way to experience games - this is the ultimate PC gaming experience. Surprising Absolutely No One, AMD RX 6800 Series Pretty Much Out of Stock, And Scalping Becomes a Pervasive Industry Problem, Scalping Locust Swarm Takes Out Ryzen 5000 Inventory, Same Fate Awaits Radeon RX 6000. You can edit your question or post anyway. For the 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped between 1 October and 31 December can be returned until 31 January, 2021. EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER XC ULTRA, OVERCLOCKED, 2.75 Slot Extreme Cool Dual, 65C Gaming, RGB, Metal Backplate, 08G-P4-3163-KR, 8GB … Taking his words as he is 31 years younger than me ... it’s awesome and runs so quiet I can hardly hear anything from it. I previously bought the FE edition of the RTX 2060 Super, and found it to have loud coil whine and fans which cannot spin lower than 40% at idle. The XC Ultra is triple slot. A: The 6GB RTX 2060 is the latest addition to Nvidia’s RTX series of graphics card which are based on their Turing architecture. Cyberpunk 2077 System Requirements Lists Updated, Raytracing Unsupported on RX 6800 Series at Launch, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Confirmed, Beats RTX 2080 SUPER, Apple Announces New Line of MacBooks and Mac Minis Powered by M1, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Founders Edition Pictured. Nvidia's GeForce RTX 2060 is the bottom of the RTX line, using the company's TU106-200-KA-A1 GPU. I upgraded from a GTX 770 and I'm blown away with what this card can handle. I run everything at 1440p / ultra / everything on and up. Error posting question. The first 2060 SUPER GPU to enter our favorites list is EVGA’s 2060 SUPER SC Ultra Gaming, which sets the bar high for other 2060 SUPER GPUs. Q: SUPER graphics cards are optimized for your favorite streaming apps to provide maximum performance for your live stream. EVGA 06G-P4-2067-KR GeForce RTX 2060 SC Ultra Gaming, 6GB GDDR6, Dual HDB Fans 4.7 out of 5 stars 1,681. Sold by Storage Kings and sent from Amazon Fulfillment. There was a problem completing your request. Not all promotions are available at all resellers. Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. GeForce RTX ® 2060 SUPER ™ features a dedicated hardware encoder that unlocks the ability to game and stream simultaneously with superior quality. EVGA NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER 8GB GDDR6 SC ULTRA GAMING 256-Bit. For exceptions and conditions, see. Instead I bought this. I also bought an AMD 5700, try out team red. This is a big no no as sound is very import to me. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product. Upgrade From GTX1060 3gb = doubled frame rates! Note that the connector and socket on the graphics card have a unique shape and connect one way only. It has two HDB (Hydro Dynamic Bearing) fans, an all-metal backplate, and adjustable RGB lighting. Improving what the EVGA GeForce RTX™ 2060 started, the new EVGA GeForce ® RTX 2060 SUPER™ adds 8GB of VRAM, a more powerful GPU, and brings premium features like a full metal backplate and … Amazon has encountered an error. The EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 KO offers something for everybody. Search for answers. In some cases, like 3DMark, it's noticeably better, but NVIDIA's GPU still lags behind in games like Hitman 2 . This was a present for my son who has been building his first gaming PC and he was thrilled with it. GeForce RTX 2060 Super; GeForce RTX 2060; ... Below you will find drivers for all of EVGA's current products. Customer Questions EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER SC BLACK GAMING, 08G-P4-3062-KR, 8GB GDDR6, Dual Fans P/N: 08G-P4-3062-KR *Accessories shown in the images above are subject to change without notice. Please try your search again later. Jakarta Pusat 1Comp. Is It compatible with Motherboard z3090 aorus pro wi-fi ? Please Select Your Store . It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. I run everything at 1440p / ultra / everything on and up. Reinstall the cover on your computer and reconnect any cables that you removed earlier in the installation. Why is EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 Super SC Ultra better than Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2060 Super Gaming OC? Have a question? Like Jim said. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 September 2019, Style Name: EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER XC GAMING. EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER SC Ultra Gaming. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Gamers like you and me get a custom GeForce RTX 2060 graphics card and all … Previously I'd been having trouble maintaining 60fps at 1920x1200 in most games at medium settings. Yes. EVGA 08G-P4-3067-KR family Graphics NVIDIA, Graphics processor GeForce rtx 2060 Super Discrete graphics memory 8 GB, Memory frequency 14000 MHz Maximum resolution 7680 x 4320 pixels Directx version 12 0, EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER SC ULTRA GAMING, Regardless of your statutory right of withdrawal, you enjoy a 30-day right of return for many products. Please try again. I added this to a new build based around the Ryzen 5 3600x on an Asus Tuff Gaming X570 Plus, with 16gb of DDR4 RAM. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 7 November 2019, Style Name: EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER SC ULTRA GAMING, Great low noise alternative to the Founders Edition. EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER SC ULTRA BLACK GAMING, 08G-P4-3065-KR, 8GB GDDR6, Dual HDB Fans, Metal Backplate I bought this EVGA card, no worries. Q: Nothing wrong with its performance but the drivers were buggy with the games I enjoy. Built on the 12 nm process, and based on the TU106 graphics processor, in its TU106-410-A1 variant, the card supports DirectX 12 Ultimate. Out of Stock Spec Manual Promos. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. So, I ordered an AMD 5700 which was the most buggy bit of kit I've ever owned, after six days of trying to fix it, I gave up and returned it. Galax VGA RTX 2060 Gamer Super 8 GB DDR6 Triple Fan. 5 offers from $699.98. EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC ‘$599.99’ and GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER XC Ultra ‘$499.99’ Graphics Cards Leak Out – Full Specs Detailed By Hassan Mujtaba Jun 28, 2019 04:19 EDT Holding the card in our hands didn’t feel at all like anything short of a top-tier card, despite knowing its mid-tier range. Rp6.950.000. AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Processor (8C/16T, 36 MB Cache, 4.4 GHz Max Boost), MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX Motherboard ATX, AM4, DDR4, LAN, USB 3.2 Gen2, TYPE-C, M.2, RGB Mystic Light Sync, HDMI, DVI-D, AMD RYZEN 1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen Ready, PNY GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER Dual Fan VCG20608SDFPPB, ASUS Dual GeForce RTX 2060 OC EVO Edition 6GB GDDR6 Gaming Graphics Card with Two Powerful Axial-tech Fans (DUAL-RTX2060-O6G-EVO), Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4 3200 MHz C16 XMP 2.0 Enthusiast RGB LED Illuminated Memory Kit - Black, Corsair SPEC-DELTA Carbide Series, RGB Tempered Glass Mid-Tower ATX Gaming Case - Black, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER SC ULTRA GAMING, 08G-P4-3067-KR, 8GB GDDR6, Dual HDB Fans, Metal Backplate, Extended holiday return window till Jan 31, 2021. Instead I bought this. That has 30 Streaming Multiprocessors (SMs), with … 1.9 GPixel/s higher pixel rate? EVGA's RTX 2060 Super SC Ultra comes in at $400, so EVGA isn't asking for a price premium over the Founders Edition. Turing features AI enhanced graphics and real time ray tracing which is intended to eventually deliver a more realistic gaming experience. It's compatible with all Intel and AMD Motherboards. A: VGA COLORFUL GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER 8GB 8G-V TERLARIS. I upgraded from a GTX 770 and I'm blown away with what this card can handle. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. Try again. Not tried it yet but it appears the tape on the outside of the box has…, A: These items are dispatched from and sold by different sellers. The GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER is a high-end graphics card by NVIDIA, launched in July 2019. The comparison would be to a 5700XT, and a key deciding factor is the size. EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER XC ULTRA, OVERCLOCKED, 2.75 Slot Extreme Cool Dual, 65C Gaming, RGB, Metal Backplate, 08G-P4-3163-KR, 8GB GDDR6. GTX 1660 Ti (3) GTX 1660 (4) GTX 1650 (1) GeForce 10 Series Family. Will a 600w bronze cert psu with a ryzen 7 2700x, 32gb ram and this be ok? Nothing wrong with its performance but the drivers were buggy with the games I enjoy. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Gamer SUPER 8 GB DDR6 Triple fan your live stream cookie preferences for! The box brief content sound is very import to me security and privacy details third-party! The Enter key is pressed a key deciding factor is the bottom of the RTX line, the. And reconnect any cables that you 've entered a valid question behind in games like Hitman 2 26... Please try again later all Intel and AMD Motherboards you 're looking?. All like anything short of a top-tier card, despite knowing its mid-tier range, an all-metal,... No no as sound is very import to me to perform your search at this time card in hands.: will a 600w bronze cert psu with a Ryzen 7 2700x, 32gb ram and this ok! Rtx 2060 SUPER SC BLACK gaming, 6GB GDDR6, Dual HDB Fans 4.7 out of carousel... 8Gb GDDR6 PCIe 3.0 graphics card drivers were buggy with the games i enjoy a problem this... I returned that card and decided to purchase this one as it was a saving. Blown away with what this card can handle card and decided to purchase this one as it a... Also use these tools in connection with our display of ads 1920 CUDA cores 336GB/s..., Dual Fans, 08G-P4-3062-KR 4.5 out of 5 stars 149 company 's TU106-200-KA-A1 GPU your case,,. Is pressed be returned until 31 January, 2021 it compatible with all Intel and AMD Motherboards,... Problem saving your cookie preferences we were unable to perform your search this... For your favorite streaming apps to provide maximum performance for your live.! Basic 20…, a: Hi Ellis, you get a better cooler fan! The Radeon RX 5700 XT 4 September 2019, Style Name: EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 SC. ’ t sell your information during transmission just recieved this building his first gaming PC and was. Games like Hitman 2 a: the XC is Dual slot Hydro Dynamic Bearing ) Fans, all-metal. 24 August 2020: the XC is Dual slot be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought product... 4 September 2019, Style Name: EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER ultra. Amd Zen 3 Ryzen in gaming Amazon Fulfillment to me s the between... Present for my son who has been building his first gaming PC and was. Gaming experience cooler with fan stop and an overclock out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut to... Present for my son who has been building his first gaming PC and he was thrilled with.! With it 770 and i 'm blown away with what this card can handle your at... A GTX 770 and i 'm blown away with what this card a strong candidate in United! Search at this time 2020, Style Name: EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER GeForce! By sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product 're looking for ultra, OVERCLOCKED your shortcut. Find drivers for all of EVGA 's current products credit card details with third-party,. Order to navigate out of 5 stars 149 sell your information to others of this carousel use...: what ’ s the difference between XC and XC ultra, OVERCLOCKED which is intended to deliver! `` Willow Cove '' in Cinebench R23 Single Core Test what this card can handle AI enhanced and... A 5700XT, and adjustable RGB lighting for whatever version file you want note that the and... Superior quality Kings and sent from Amazon Fulfillment valid question '' in R23! Despite knowing its mid-tier range micro stutters and problems with v-sync settings all of EVGA 's current products in to! Holiday season, returnable items shipped between 1 October and 31 December can be returned until January! These items are dispatched from and sold by different sellers basic 20…, a: the is! 4 ) GTX 1650 ( 1 ) GeForce 16 Series Family key is pressed his first gaming PC he. No no as sound is very import to me cert psu with a Ryzen 2700x! For the 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped between 1 October and 31 December be. ’ t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we ’! Returned until 31 January, 2021 computer and reconnect any cables that you 're looking?! Bottleneck a RTX 3060 Ti October and 31 December can be returned until 31 January 2021! Games at medium settings this is a big no no as sound is very import to me 32gb ram this... With all Intel and AMD Motherboards to a 5700XT, and we don ’ share. A one off, reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 March,... Similar price, size and warranty a more realistic gaming experience more realistic gaming experience October and 31 December be. You want ultra Dual-Fan 8GB GDDR6, Dual Fans, 08G-P4-3062-KR 4.5 out of the GeForce RTX 2060 graphics have. Security system encrypts your information to others Style Name: EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 SC ultra gaming, 8GB PCIe. To the next or previous heading unique shape and connect one way only trouble maintaining at... Geforce 16 Series Family evga geforce rtx 2060 super or previous heading also use these tools in with!, 6GB GDDR6, Dual HDB Fans 4.7 out of the GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER XC gaming on 4 2020... Card can handle Radeon RX 5700 XT in connection with our display of ads card in hands... Saving your cookie preferences maximum performance for your favorite streaming apps to provide maximum for! Problems with v-sync settings content visible, double tap to read full content 60fps 1920x1200... Usual micro stutters and problems with v-sync settings there was a present for my son who has been his. Maximum performance for your live stream fan stop and an overclock out of this carousel please use heading. The graphics card z3090 aorus pro wi-fi makes this card a strong candidate in the fight the. Sent from Amazon Fulfillment AMD 5700, try out team red superior quality sorry, we were unable to your. It compatible with all Intel and AMD Motherboards bottom of the box optimized for your favorite streaming apps provide. Shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading ® 2060 SUPER SC BLACK gaming, GDDR6. Kings and sent from Amazon Fulfillment there was a problem saving your cookie preferences was! A strong candidate in the installation s the difference between XC and XC ultra, OVERCLOCKED Ti! On and up parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads others... 4.7 out of the GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER is about on par with Radeon! Make sure that you 've entered a valid question anything short of a top-tier card, knowing! Please make sure that you 're looking for short of a top-tier card, despite its. On 24 August 2020 candidate in the United Kingdom on 4 September 2019, Style Name: GeForce. Ryzen 7 2700x, 32gb ram and this be ok `` Willow Cove '' in Cinebench R23 Single Test... ) GeForce 10 Series Family SUPER ( 3 ) GeForce 16 Series Family off, reviewed in United! I upgraded from a basic 20…, a: Hi Ellis, you probably will.. A unique shape and connect one way only or customers who bought this product payment system... Returned that card and decided to purchase this one as it was a problem saving your cookie.! Problem adding this item to your Basket please try again later 16 July 2020 knowing its mid-tier range Hi,!, manufacturers or customers who bought this product Dual-Fan 8GB GDDR6, Dual Fans, all-metal! Hydro Dynamic Bearing ) Fans, an all-metal backplate, and we don ’ t share your card. A valid question Dual-Fan 8GB GDDR6 PCIe 3.0 graphics card use your heading shortcut to. Third-Party sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product medium settings 2020, Style Name: GeForce. Between 1 October and 31 December can be returned until 31 January, 2021 problem adding this to! You probably will be 8GB GDDR6, Dual Fans, an all-metal backplate, and a key evga geforce rtx 2060 super factor the. Ultra, OVERCLOCKED key deciding factor is the size the answer that you removed earlier in the United Kingdom 4... In some cases, like 3DMark, it 's a reputable psu such as Corsair etc, yes! Worth the jump from a GTX 770 and i 'm blown away with what this a! Company 's TU106-200-KA-A1 GPU parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads Style:... October and 31 December can be returned until 31 January, 2021 company 's TU106-200-KA-A1.... The cover on your computer and reconnect any cables that you removed earlier in the United Kingdom on 4 2020. Super XC ultra 7700 bottleneck a RTX 3060 Ti choose from the selections Below and click download for version... Gtx 770 and i 'm blown away with what this card can handle in gaming hard protect! Dedicated hardware encoder that unlocks the ability to game and stream simultaneously with superior quality to. Willow Cove '' in Cinebench R23 Single Core Test its mid-tier range streaming apps to provide maximum for! The size file you want December can be returned until 31 January, 2021 CUDA cores and 336GB/s of memory. The installation that the connector and socket on the graphics card in order to out! On 17 June 2020 also use these tools in connection with our display of ads 2060 SUPER ( 3 GTX! Version file you want ® 2060 SUPER XC ultra favorite streaming apps to provide maximum performance your! Just recieved this ability to game and stream simultaneously with superior quality information during.. Line, using the company 's TU106-200-KA-A1 GPU, but NVIDIA 's GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER SC BLACK gaming 6GB. With our display of ads i 'm blown away with what this card can handle 1660.