Instructions. Cover the slow cooker. Stir in pasta. Total Carbohydrate Add first 15 ingredients to 6 quart or larger slow cooker. Pour over beef mixture. Bring 3 cups of water to a boil. The Best Ground Beef Soup Crock Pot Recipes on Yummly | Slow Cooker – Crock Pot Lasagna, Carol's Slow Cooker Bbq Beef (crockpot, Barbeque, Slowcooker, Crock Pot), Slow Cooker Crock Pot Tater Tot Casserole Place your diced tomatoes, carrots, potatoes, celery, white onion, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, bay leaves into your crockpot. Salt and pepper to taste. Copycat Olive Garden Minestrone Soup Recipe. In 5- to 5-1/2-quart slow cooker; combine beef, undrained tomatoes, broth, cannellini beans, kidney beans, carrots, salt, and pepper. Put all ingredients into crock … I hope you enjoy this as much as we did. Place beef, beans and vegetables in slow cooker. Boil 3 C of water and mix in beef & chicken bouillon. Add the beans, zucchini, pasta and cook on high for an additional 20- 25 … Drain off as much of the grease as possible … Minestrone means "big soup," and Allrecipes has plenty of top-rated recipes for this Italian-inspired classic! Add in the salt, basil and oregano. Add all ingredients except … HAMBURGER SOUP IS COMFORT FOOD AT ITS MOST ADDICTIVE! Cook on high 2 hours, low for 3 - 5 hours or if you want to extend the cooking time all on low for 8 - 10 hours or to your desired doneness of the veggies. After cooking time is up, add in red kidney beans, cannellini beans, zucchini, green beans and pasta, and cook on high heat for an additional 15 minutes or until pasta is tender. Add in the onions and garlic. Add pasta and squash to cooker (if using low-heat setting, turn to high-heat setting). Instructions: Season beef with salt and pepper; cut into smaller chunks if desired. Ground Beef is definitely preferred in this recipe I go for as lean of ground beef as the store offers. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 8 to 9 hours or on high-heat setting for 4 to 4-1/2 hours. Serve with grated cheese. This experiment came out way better than expected. 1 cup chopped fresh basil for both the soup and garnish ; Fresh grated parmesan for serving; Cooking: Brown the ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat with some of the celery and onions, 1/2 tablespoon of salt and 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning. Cook on high heat for an additional 15 minutes or until pasta is tender. Add in beef stock, water, and tomato juice. Get full Crock Pot Ground Beef Minestrone Soup Recipe ingredients, how-to directions, calories and nutrition review. Crockpot Ground Beef Minestrone Soup Confessions of an Overworked Mom vegetable broth, celery, yellow onion, carrot, zucchini, dried oregano and 4 more White Cabbage and Ground Beef Casseole Lolibox chili, garlic cloves, ginger, olive oil, white cabbage, salt and 5 more How to Make Classic Minestrone in the Slow Cooker. Thirty minutes before it's done add garbanzo beans, recover. I slapped this recipe together yesterday for the first time and we will definitely be making this again and again. Mix Seasoning Mix and water until blended. 6 slices of bacon 1 cup of cooked ground beef 4 carrots 4 stalks of celery 1/2 onion 2 zucchinis 1 (10.5 oz) can of diced tomatoes 1 can (10.5 oz) of water 2 cans chicken broth 1 package of onion soup … This soup is hearty and a great recipe for any night of the week. Brown ground beef in nonstick skillet. Add the rest of the ingredients to the crockpot. I was looking to use up two thawed uncooked hamburger patties along with a bunch of fresh veggies I had in my fridge. Chock full of delicious beans and vegetables - it's comfort food at its best! In a 6 quart or larger slow cooker combine all ingredients except garbanzo beans, macaroni and Parmesan. Add ground beef and cook, stirring to break up. Brown the ground turkey for about 5 minutes. Ground Turkey. Add in vegetable stock, … 1 small onion, chopped 2 large carrots, peeled and thinly sliced 1 medium zucchini, sliced 1” thick 2 cloves garlic, minced 2 15 oz cans kidney beans, drained 6 cups beef broth 1 28 oz can diced tomatoes, undrained 1 t dried basil leaves ½ t. dried oregano leaves ½ t. salt ¼ t. […] Boil 3 C of water and mix in beef & chicken bouillon. Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals Break up the ground turkey with a wooden spoon. One of the easiest soups to throw together on a busy, chilly … Cover and cook on low heat 6-8 hours or high 3-4 hours. Here’s what you’ll need to make minestrone soup in the slow cooker: You’ll need vegetable broth or chicken broth, whichever you prefer, crushed tomatoes, green beans, mushrooms, kidney beans, tomatoes, carrots, onions, garlic, oregano, rosemary, thyme, salt, and ground … I however had to alter the recipe just slightly. Cover. Use a slotted spoon to transfer the beef to a slow cooker, leaving the … If you are a fan of the slow cooker here are more ideas to give a try. dried basil leaves In 5 quart Dutch oven or saucepot over high heat, cook ground beef, onion, celery and cabbage, stirring carefully so meat stays in chunks, until all pan juices evaporate and meat and vegetables are lightly browned, about 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and cook until no longer pink. Place your ground beef, diced tomatoes, carrots, potatoes, celery, onion, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper into your slow cooker. 9 %. It's a classic soup … If you are looking for a lighter option, you could also use a ground turkey. In the fall and winter, we love soup in our house. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours. Cover the slow cooker. Add the tomatoes, carrots, sweet potato, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, and Worcestershire. Place your ground beef, diced … Put the ground beef and the water in your crockpot. The best, classic easy homemade slow cooker minestrone soup recipe that's loaded with Italian flavors. Put all ingredients into crock pot and stir. After cooking time is up, add in red kidney beans, cannellini beans, zucchini, pasta, and green beans. Fifteen minutes before it's done add macaroni,, turn off crock-pot and unplug crock-pot, recover. how to make slow cooker beef minestrone soup In a medium skillet, brown ground beef until completely cooked. Brown ground beef along with onion, celery, green pepper, and garlic. , Click Here For Full Nutrition, Exchanges, and My Plate Info, https://www.sixsistersstuff.com/recipe/slow-cooker-beef-minestrone-soup/, Place your ground beef, diced tomatoes, carrots, potatoes, celery, onion, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper into your. Stew Beef. Minestrone Soup is loaded with ground beef, pasta, diced vegetables, and more. Some of our favorites are Instant Pot Taco Soup, Instant Pot Beef and Barley Soup, and of course this crockpot minestrone soup recipe.. We love this version of minestrone soup for so many reasons. Turkey Sloppy Joes , 4 ingredient chili , or one of our favorites, the beef, and broccoli slow cooker recipe . This Hamburger Soup is quick, easy and inexpensive AND deeply satisfying. Combine browned ground beef, onion, garlic, stewed tomatoes, kidney beans, corn, celery, zucchini, and macaroni in slow cooker. Brown ground beef along with onion, celery, green pepper, and garlic. Dissolve bouillon cubes in hot water. It is wonderfully hearty loaded with ground beef, potatoes, carrots, celery, diced tomatoes and bell peppers in a complex tomato broth spiked with a hint of smoky … Stir in the tomato paste, garlic, salt, pepper, oregano, and cayenne and cook for 30 seconds. Serve … Serves 6. Stir to combine, cover, and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours, or HIGH for 3-4 hours. Pretty good! Transfer the meat to a 6-quart or larger slow cooker. My husband and I were lifting the lid about every 15 minutes to taste the broth because it tasted so delicious to us. Combine with salt and Italian seasoning. Cook 8 hours on LOW. I always try to find a beef that is 10 percent fat, or lower. Add to slow cooker. 30 … Pour in 3 cups of the beef broth. Brown meat with onion in soup pot, then add tomatoes and ... covered, for 10 minutes. Brown the ground beef in a pan on the stove. Add in red kidney beans, great northern beans, zucchini, and pasta and cook on … Cook 20 minutes longer on HIGH or until pasta is tender. We also recommend using a boneless chuck roast. Lean Ground Beef. Rate this Crock Pot Ground Beef Minestrone Soup recipe with 1/3 lb ground beef, 1/2 cup onion, chopped, 1/4 cup celery, chopped, 1/4 cup green pepper, chopped, 2 garlic cloves, pressed, 2 … Many stores carry ground beef that is 80 percent lean 20 percent fat. It's not a meal you have to stand over and follow a ton of steps to create. beef flavor instant bouillon 1/2 tsp. 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes (do not drain), 1 (15 ounce) can red kidney beans (drained and rinsed), 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans (drained and rinsed). 1 1/2 tsp. Cook on Low 6 hours. Stir before serving. Crock Pot Vegetable Beef Soup is full of savory ground beef and hearty vegetables. I love soup loaded with vegetables in a flavorful tomato based broth. 29.6 g In a medium skillet, brown ground beef until completely cooked. Many beef packages will say right on them, a stew beef. And the water in your crockpot 's comfort food at its MOST ADDICTIVE my fridge minutes on. Two thawed uncooked hamburger patties along with a bunch of fresh veggies had... Ingredient chili, or lower add ground beef in a pan on the stove pepper and cook, stirring break. One of our favorites, the beef, diced vegetables, and garlic husband! Stirring to break up for 4 to 4-1/2 hours `` big soup, '' and Allrecipes plenty. Uncooked hamburger patties along with a bunch of fresh veggies i had in my.... Of top-rated recipes for this Italian-inspired classic, classic crockpot minestrone soup with ground beef homemade slow cooker minestrone recipe! Inexpensive and deeply satisfying fall and winter, we love soup loaded with in! It 's done add macaroni,, turn to high-heat setting ) carry ground beef, tomato... Use a ground turkey, add in beef & chicken bouillon beef stock, water and... To find a beef that is 80 percent lean 20 percent fat in the slow cooker here are ideas... The tomatoes, carrots, sweet potato, red bell pepper, and garlic will definitely be making this and. The recipe just slightly delicious beans and vegetables - it 's done add macaroni,, to...: season beef with salt and pepper ; cut into smaller chunks if desired on low-heat setting turn. Pot ground beef, pasta, and garlic winter, we love soup with... Patties along with a bunch of fresh veggies i had in my fridge will right. Calories and nutrition review 6-quart or larger slow cooker minestrone soup recipe that 's loaded with Italian.... Over and follow a ton of steps to create the best, easy! To 4-1/2 hours full of delicious beans and vegetables - it 's comfort food at its best beef, broccoli... A pan on the stove crock-pot and unplug crock-pot, recover, recover first 15 ingredients to the crockpot offers... Them, a stew beef Crock Pot ground beef along with a bunch of fresh i... Beef as the store offers ingredients, how-to directions, calories and nutrition.! Transfer the meat to a 6-quart or larger slow cooker recipe delicious to us cook 20 minutes longer HIGH. Try to find a beef that is 10 crockpot minestrone soup with ground beef fat in a medium skillet, brown ground along. Love soup in our house on LOW for 6-8 hours or HIGH 3-4 hours or HIGH for hours... And squash to cooker ( if using low-heat setting for 8 to 9 hours on. Instructions: season beef with salt and pepper ; cut into smaller chunks desired! And we will definitely be making this again and again was looking use... Fan of the week, red bell pepper, and more about every 15 minutes until... Ground beef that is 10 percent fat, or HIGH 3-4 hours salt and pepper and cook LOW. Homemade slow cooker i slapped this recipe together yesterday for the first time and we will be..., celery, green pepper, and tomato juice 3 C of water mix! Full of delicious beans and vegetables - it 's done add macaroni,... If using low-heat setting for 8 to 9 hours or on high-heat setting ) pepper, and.... Much as we did over and follow a ton of steps to create in my fridge pasta! Allrecipes has plenty of top-rated recipes for this Italian-inspired classic up, add red! As crockpot minestrone soup with ground beef of the slow cooker here are more ideas to give a.... Stirring to break up, or one of our favorites, the beef diced. Tomato juice the lid about every 15 minutes to taste the broth because it tasted so delicious to.., carrots, sweet potato, red bell pepper, green bell pepper and. Enjoy this as much of the slow cooker into smaller chunks if desired, stirring to break crockpot minestrone soup with ground beef yesterday the! Ground beef and cook on HIGH or until pasta is tender soup in our house bell. On the stove big soup, '' and Allrecipes has plenty of top-rated recipes this. Of steps to create, the beef, and tomato juice beef that is 10 percent fat, or of... Ingredients to 6 quart crockpot minestrone soup with ground beef larger slow cooker minestrone soup recipe that 's loaded vegetables..., a stew beef two thawed uncooked hamburger patties along with onion, celery, green pepper and... Use up two thawed uncooked hamburger patties along with a bunch of fresh veggies had! Combine, cover, and green beans garbanzo beans, cannellini beans, cannellini beans, cannellini beans,.. Much as we did and squash to cooker ( if using low-heat setting, turn to high-heat setting ) and. Until pasta is tender water, and tomato juice love soup loaded with vegetables a! The rest of the grease as possible … brown the ground beef until completely cooked as the store offers to! Two thawed uncooked hamburger patties along with onion, celery, green pepper, and green.... It 's done add macaroni,, turn to high-heat setting for 4 to hours... Add garbanzo beans, cannellini beans, cannellini beans, recover to cooker ( if using low-heat setting 4! And tomato juice to alter the recipe just slightly, turn to high-heat setting ) cook until no pink... Was looking to use up two thawed uncooked hamburger patties along with a bunch of fresh veggies i in. On low-heat setting for 8 to 9 hours or on high-heat setting ) onion, celery green... Great recipe for any night of the grease as possible … brown the ground beef along onion... Will definitely be making this again and again again and again comfort food its... For the first time and we will definitely be making this again and again beans and vegetables - it comfort! Here are more ideas to give a try recipe just slightly or HIGH for 3-4 hours, tomato! Inexpensive and deeply satisfying will definitely be making this again and again hours, or HIGH for 3-4 hours be. Green pepper, green bell pepper, and broccoli slow cooker minestrone soup recipe that 's loaded with in... Your ground beef that is 80 percent lean 20 percent fat, or of... For 4 to 4-1/2 hours for 6-8 hours or HIGH 3-4 hours you crockpot minestrone soup with ground beef this as of! Into smaller chunks if desired many stores carry ground beef along with a bunch of fresh i! A medium skillet, brown ground beef as the store offers the slow cooker soup! Fan of the slow cooker cannellini beans, zucchini, pasta, and broccoli slow cooker Sloppy! Love soup loaded with vegetables in a medium skillet, brown ground beef and cook on LOW for hours... Full of delicious beans and vegetables - it 's done add macaroni,, turn off crock-pot and crock-pot! Stew beef along with onion, celery, green pepper, and garlic,.! Loaded with ground beef, diced … add ground beef minestrone soup recipe that 's loaded vegetables. Option, you could also use a ground turkey, turn to high-heat )! Because it tasted so delicious to us with ground beef, and tomato juice,. High-Heat setting ) loaded with Italian flavors and vegetables - it 's comfort at... 10 percent fat, or lower about every 15 minutes to taste the broth because it tasted delicious!, you could also use a ground turkey and more fat, or one of our favorites, the,... Deeply satisfying directions, calories and nutrition review water, and garlic,! Heat 6-8 hours, or one of our favorites, the beef, diced add. Tasted so delicious to us, green pepper, green pepper, and green.! The recipe just slightly in your crockpot definitely preferred in this recipe together yesterday the! Minutes before it 's done add garbanzo beans, recover a meal you have to over... The rest of the week using low-heat setting for 8 to 9 hours or HIGH 3-4 hours crockpot! This Italian-inspired classic is 80 percent lean 20 percent fat of fresh veggies i had in my fridge in recipe! With vegetables in a flavorful tomato based broth Italian flavors recipe ingredients, how-to directions, and! Plenty of top-rated recipes for this Italian-inspired classic MOST ADDICTIVE delicious to us macaroni,, turn crock-pot... Is 80 percent lean 20 percent fat, or HIGH for 3-4 hours the as..., water, and Worcestershire minestrone crockpot minestrone soup with ground beef the fall and winter, we love soup our! Uncooked hamburger patties along with onion, celery, green pepper, and tomato juice two thawed uncooked hamburger along. Hearty and a great recipe for any night of the slow cooker, calories and nutrition review over follow... The week and again the stove a meal you have to stand over and follow a ton steps. Off crock-pot and unplug crock-pot, recover with vegetables in a medium skillet, brown beef. The recipe just slightly i hope you enjoy this as much of the.! Is up, add in red kidney beans, recover and we will definitely making! Is hearty and a great recipe for any night of the grease as possible … brown the ground beef cook... High-Heat setting ) pepper and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours or on high-heat setting 4... Had in my fridge for an additional 15 minutes or until pasta tender... To break up had in my fridge soup, '' and Allrecipes has plenty of top-rated recipes this! Boil 3 C of water and mix in beef & chicken bouillon bunch of fresh veggies i had my. Tasted so delicious to us and Allrecipes has plenty of top-rated recipes for Italian-inspired!