Authored by Gayle Laakmann McDowell and Jackie Bavaro Gayle is the Founder / CEO of CareerCup.com and the author of two books: Cracking the Coding Interview, Amazon.com's #1 best-selling interview book, and The Google Resume. There’s more you’ll need to do to land an offer, but it’s an interesting starting point. I think there is enough rave about this book and almost everyone around me heard about this book, doesn't matter if they are doing PM interviews or not. She holds a BSE and MSE in Computer Science from the University of Pennsylvania and an MBA from the Wharton School. She has worked as a software engineer at Google, Microsoft, and Apple. I will explain both of those reasons in more detail below, but let me first tell a bit about my background as I think it is relevant for this review. Part of: Cracking the Interview & Career (3 Books), Cracking the Coding Interview: 189 Programming Questions and Solutions. The pros and cons Jackie Bavaro is a product manager at Asana, a leading startup that builds productivity software used by companies like Dropbox, Airbnb, Uber, Foursquare, and Pinterest. On one hand, I really liked it. These promotions will be applied to this item: Some promotions may be combined; others are not eligible to be combined with other offers. How would you launch a video rental service in India? She has worked for Google, Microsoft, and Apple and served on Google's hiring committee. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I think there is enough rave about this book and almost everyone around me heard about this book, doesn't matter if they are doing PM interviews or not. Please try again. I am thrilled to finally announce that Cracking the PM Interview: How to Land a Product Manager Job in Technology is available for purchase! Gayle McDowell is the founder / CEO of CareerCup.com and the author of two books: Cracking the Coding Interview, Amazon.com's #1 best-selling interview book, and The Google Resume. … Read it, realised how insufficient my CV was and used its tips and guide to re write it. ... look no further than Cracking the PM Interview. Please try again. Previously, she worked as a Product Manager at Google, where she joined as part of the elite Associate Product Manager program, and as a Program Manager at Microsoft. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Cracking the PM Interview: How to Land a Product Manager Job in Technology: McDowell, Gayle Laakmann, Bavaro, Jackie: Amazon.com.au: Books Customers reported quality issues in this eBook. This is great - not just about the interview step but how to work your cv/resume, as well as what to be focusing on in your current role whether you're a product manager looking for a new opportunity or someone wanting to move into their first product management role. This is a great book and definitely helped me get my PM job, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 29, 2017. To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number. Read Swipe to Unlock and Decode and Conquer instead!! To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number. Product Management 101 - Interviewing in the age of social media and new tech, Reviewed in the United States on June 6, 2017. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Its fantastic, and a really good insight into product management as a career path, whats required to actually be able to do it, and whats required to show you are good it. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. FREE Delivery on your first order of items shipped by Amazon. The Complete Software Developer's Career Guide: How to Learn Your Next Programming ... Cracking the Coding Interview: 189 Programming Questions and Solutions, Decode and Conquer: Answers to Product Management Interviews, Swipe to Unlock: The Primer on Technology and Business Strategy, Product Management's Sacred Seven: The Skills Required to Crush Product Manager Interviews and be a World-Class PM, The Product Manager Interview: 167 Actual Questions and Answers, INSPIRED: How to Create Tech Products Customers Love (Silicon Valley Product Group). The book “ Cracking The PM Interview ” is definitely the most comprehensive book written for technology PMs be it a Product or a Program Manager. Please try again. Cracking the PM Interview is a comprehensive book about landing a product management role in a startup or bigger te How do you design an alarm clock for the blind? Cracking the PM Interview is a comprehensive book about landing a product management role in a startup or bigger tech company. Have lent the book to other people since, as it provides fantastic preperation for job hunting in general . Product Management's Sacred Seven: The Skills Required to Crush Product Manager Int... WWE Encyclopedia of Sports Entertainment New Edition, Fintech in a Flash: Financial Technology Made Easy, Third Edition, FranklinCovey Project Management for The Unofficial Project Manager Paperback. You're listening to a sample of the Audible audio edition. Cracking the PM Interview is a comprehensive book about landing a product management role in a startup or bigger tech company. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. I got my first job in product management recently and feel that this really helped me along the way! Cracking the PM Interview: How to Land a Product Manager Job in Technology-International Edition by Gayle Laakmann McDowell and Jackie Bavaro | 1 January 1905 4.5 out of 5 stars 651 Amazon.in - Buy Cracking the PM Interview: How to Land a Product Manager Job in Technology book online at best prices in India on Amazon.in. What is your favorite piece of software and why? Compre online Cracking the Coding Interview: 189 Programming Questions and Solutions, de McDowell, Gayle Laakmann na Amazon. Do you believe that this item violates a copyright? A comprehensive guide to the future of banking and insurance! by Gayle Laakmann McDowell and Jackie Bavaro | Dec 2 2013. Read Cracking the PM Interview: How to Land a Product Manager Job in Technology book reviews & author details and more at Amazon… A good review of what product manager interview entails, Reviewed in the United States on August 22, 2018. If you are an experienced professional looking for a transition this is not the book for you. 4.5 out of 5 stars 693. Learn faster, command respect and earn what you're worth. Do you have a favorite tool to manage your discovery “product content”: client requests, outcomes based roadmap, KPIs, etc. Decode and Conquer: Answers to Product Management Interviews - This book was written by a former Microsoft PM and it's essentially what I was expecting Cracking the PM Interview to be like: a super focused interview book with great frameworks and tons of example PM interview questions and answers. Cracking the PM Interview is a comprehensive book about landing a product management role in a startup or bigger tech company. Good book for anyone with limited experience, Reviewed in the United States on May 8, 2018. It can be used as an effective guide to prep and for Interview Questions For A Technical Program Manager. Gayle and Jackie break down the entire process of landing your dream PM job, while bridging a wide range of perspectives that aspiring PMs may bring to the table. Reviewed in the United States on July 11, 2019. All are available on Amazon, epubs/PDFs are floating around the web too (search here) Cracking the PM Interview Algorithm Design Manual; ~700p, dense DSA refresher that would take a while to cover thoroughly cover-to-cover, lots of other guides on how to brush up for the technical interview, i.e. On the other hand, I couldn't stop thinking that it fell quite short on some aspects of product management. I will explain both of those reasons in more detail below, but let me first tell a bit about my background as I think it is relevant for this review. This is a great book and definitely helped me get my PM job. SQL QuickStart Guide: The Simplified Beginner's Guide to Managing, Analyzing, and M... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Her background is in software development. Gayle McDowell is the founder / CEO of CareerCup.com and the author of two books: Cracking the Coding Interview, Amazon.com's #1 best-selling interview book, and The Google Resume. Bring your club to Amazon Book Clubs, start a new book club and invite your friends to join, or find a club that’s right for you for free. Cracking the Coding Interview: 189 Programming Questions and Solutions Buy on Amazon Cracking the PM Interview: How to Land a Product Manager Job in Technology Buy on Amazon Cracking the Tech Career: Insider Advice on Landing a Job at Google, Microsoft, Apple, or any Top Tech Company Buy on Amazon Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 3, 2020. Something went wrong. 2. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 1, 2014. She holds a BA in Computer Science and a BA in Economics from Cornell University. Warning: the Kindle edition has some formatting errors, especially with the code. Read it, realised how insufficient my CV was and used its tips and guide to re write it. A good review of what product manager interview entails, Reviewed in the United States on August 22, 2018. The 20-Minute Networking Meeting - Executive Edition: Learn to Network. This has been a difficult book for me to rate. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Gayle Laakmann McDowell and Jackie Bavaro, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Cracking the PM Interview: How to Land a Product Manager Job in Technology at Amazon.com. Have lent the book to other people since, as it provides fantastic preperation for job hunting in general . Like many other MBA students, I aspired to break into product management post-graduation. Career cup; (2 December 2013); 1st edition (January 1, 1905), Learn everything you need to become a successful solutions architect, from design patterns to different strategies for creating secure architectures, Discover how to approach, prepare, & guide team meetings to their best outcomes, as well as how to use reflection to improve every stage of your work, The ultimate beginner's guide to managing, analyzing, and manipulating data with SQL. Cracking the PM Interview: How to Land a Product Manager Job in Technology. Product Management 101 - Interviewing in the age of social media and new tech, Reviewed in the United States on June 6, 2017. Cracking the PM Interview is my third book, and a follow-up to my earlier book (and Amazon's #1 best-selling interview book), Cracking the Coding Interview. Cracking the PM Interview is a comprehensive book about landing a product management role in a startup or bigger tech company. 2. Here is a quick description and cover image of book Cracking the PM Interview: How to Land a Product Manager Job in Technology written by Gayle Laakmann McDowell which was published in 2013-12-2.You can read this before Cracking the PM Interview… She has worked for Google, Microsoft, and Apple and served on Google's hiring committee. This is a great book and definitely helped me get my PM job. Cracking the PM Interview: How to Land a Product Manager Job in Technology (Cracking the Interview & Career). ", "If you were looking for a comprehensive, well-researched book about how to get a job in product management, look no further than Cracking the PM Interview. This is great - not just about the interview step but how to work your cv/resume, as well as what to be focusing on in your current role whether you're a product manager looking for a new opportunity or someone wanting to move into their first product management role. Brick Shakespeare: The Tragedies-Hamlet, Macbeth, Romeo and Juliet, and Julius Caesar. More buying choices CDN$ 16.98 (14 used & new offers) Kindle Edition CDN$ 9.99 CDN$ 9. Brief Summary of Book: Cracking the PM Interview: How to Land a Product Manager Job in Technology by Gayle Laakmann McDowell. Please try again. There was a problem loading your book clubs. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Does this book contain quality or formatting issues? Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Decent book, but recommended only if you are in undergrad or have close to zero experience in tech. Please try your request again later. Encontre diversos livros escritos por McDowell, Gayle Laakmann com ótimos preços. This is a great book and definitely helped me get my PM job, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 29, 2017. Technical knowledge alone isn't enough - earn even more by leveling up your "soft skills." Cracking the PM Interview: How to Land a Product Manager Job in Technology by Gayle Laakmann McDowell and Jackie Bavaro | 2 December 2013 4.4 out of 5 stars 649 Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Like many other MBA students, I aspired to break into product management post-graduation. On one hand, I really liked it. 3 PMs from Google, Facebook and Microsoft teach you all the skills needed to fast-forward your product career in 700 pages! Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 3, 2020. Cracking the Toughest Project Management Interview Questions: With Concise, Practical Responses I currently work as a Product Manager and I used this book to ensure that I have all the basics and framework nailed to confirm that I am doing my role to the best of my ability. What is your favorite piece of software and why? I have seen the 'Decode and Conquer' and 'Cracking the PM interview' suggestions. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. How do you design an alarm clock for the blind? Frete GRÁTIS em milhares de produtos com o Amazon Prime. Find all the books, read about the author, and more. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Please try your request again later. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Overall we would recommend reading Cracking the PM Interview as it’s a good introduction to the Product Manager interview process. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Unable to add item to List. If you are an experienced professional looking for a transition this is not the book for you. Decode and Conquer: Answers to Product Management Interviews, Swipe to Unlock: The Primer on Technology and Business Strategy, INSPIRED: How to Create Tech Products Customers Love (Silicon Valley Product Group), Cracking the Tech Career: Insider Advice on Landing a Job at Google, Microsoft, Apple, or any Top Tech Company, The Lean Product Playbook: How to Innovate with Minimum Viable Products and Rapid Customer Feedback, The Product Book: How to Become a Great Product Manager. Her first book, Cracking the Coding Interview, is a deep dive into coding interviews and is Amazon’s best-selling interview book. On the other hand, I couldn't stop thinking that it fell quite short on some aspects of product management. Cracking the PM Interview is a comprehensive book about landing a product management role in a startup or bigger tech company. Cracking the PM Interview: How to Land a Product Manager Job in Technology: McDowell, Gayle Laakmann, Bavaro, Jackie: Amazon.sg: Books And I do think everyone whose interview entails product should read the book to get an idea of key concepts and interview question types. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Visit Amazon's Gayle Laakmann McDowell Page, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cracking the PM Interview: How to Land a Product Manager Job in Technology-International Edition, Previous page of related Sponsored Products. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. And I do think everyone whose interview entails product should read the book to get an idea of key concepts and interview question types. Warning: the Kindle edition has some formatting errors, especially with the code. Got an interview of the back of that, and then got a product manager job first try. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. A definite handbook for hopeful product managers.". Something went wrong. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 1, 2014. Gayle and Jackie break down the entire process of landing your dream PM job, while bridging a wide range of perspectives that aspiring PMs may bring to the table. It generally gives a good indication of the interview process for US based companies, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 30, 2017, Brilliant book for practise prior to a Product Management interview, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 11, 2018. Does this book contain inappropriate content? Includes a sample database, guided exercises, tutorials and more. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. This is a no-brainer resource to leverage during your job search. For details, please see the Terms & Conditions associated with these promotions. Unable to add item to List. There's a problem loading this menu right now. She has worked as a software engineer at Google, Microsoft, and Apple. Bring your club to Amazon Book Clubs, start a new book club and invite your friends to join, or find a club that’s right for you for free. How many pizzas are delivered in Manhattan? A step-by-step process on how to use the help of colleagues and peers, friends, family, and complete strangers to land your next big job. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. I have a PM interview next week at Zendesk. Its fantastic, and a really good insight into product management as a career path, whats required to actually be able to do it, and whats required to show you are good it. Decent book, but recommended only if you are in undergrad or have close to zero experience in tech. It generally gives a good indication of the interview process for US based companies, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 30, 2017, Brilliant book for practise prior to a Product Management interview, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 11, 2018. Cracking the Toughest Project Management Interview Questions: With Concise, Practical Responses [Kalangi, Deepa] on Amazon.com. Please try again. Reviewed in the United States on July 11, 2019. Prepare for Interview: For any interview, what the candidate needs to do is sleep tight for the night. "I wish this book had existed when I first found my way into product management. She has worked for Google, Microsoft, and Apple and served on Google's hiring committee. Our recommendation. This has been a difficult book for me to rate. ", "Impressed by Jackie and Gayle's thorough interview walkthrough, from defining your skills, to resumes and all the way to product questions. Gayle Laakmann McDowell is the founder and CEO of CareerCup and the author of Cracking the PM Interview and Cracking the Tech Career. Answers to the Top 20 Interview Questions: Conquering the Job Interview Process, Hiring Product Managers: Using Product EQ to go beyond culture and skills, System Design Interview – An insider's guide, Second Edition. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Please try again. ... Get it by Friday, Nov 6. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Got an interview of the back of that, and then got a product manager job first try. There was a problem loading your book clubs. Read Swipe to Unlock and Decode and Conquer instead!! The Product Manager Interview: 167 Actual Questions and Answers, Product Management's Sacred Seven: The Skills Required to Crush Product Manager Interviews and be a World-Class PM, Project Management Job Interview Questions & Answers-2020: Cracking The Project Management Interview, Amazon Product Manager Interview: Complete Framework to Succeed at Your Job Interview and Get Hired as a Product Manager at Amazon, Secrets of the Product Manager Interview: Former Google Interviewer Reveals How to Get Multiple Job Offers. CRACKING THE PM INTERVIEW How to Land a Product Manager Job in Technology Also by Gayle Laakmann McDowell Cracking the Coding Interview 150 Programming Questions and Solutions The Google Resume How to Prepare for a Career and Land a Job at … I got my first job in product management recently and feel that this really helped me along the way! Gayle and Jackie don't just help you land a PM job; they show you what it takes to be great once you've got one. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. The system design interview book that will make a difference in your next interview. Cracking the Coding Interview, Cracking the PM Interview (Product Manager) and Cracking the Tech Career.One of these is Amazon's best-selling interview book, and #300th-ish best-selling overall. Good book for anyone with limited experience, Reviewed in the United States on May 8, 2018. This book will teach you how to answer these questions and more. Author. which topics to focus on Finally there's a game plan for charting your career as a product manager. Gayle Laakmann McDowell is the founder and CEO of CareerCup and the author of Cracking the PM Interview and Cracking the Tech Career. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Cracking the PM Interview — Recommended. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. Decode and Conquer: Answers to Product Management Interviews - This book was written by a former Microsoft PM and it's essentially what I was expecting Cracking the PM Interview to be like: a super focused interview book with great frameworks and tons of example PM interview … Cracking the PM Interview is a comprehensive book about landing a product management role in a startup or bigger tech company. For the interview, I think reading a lot of technical strategies makes you flexible and this interview book, Cracking the PM Interview, helped prepare for the specific questions companies will throw at you. Her background is in software development. Get a Job. This eBook has: The publisher has been notified to correct these issues. I currently work as a Product Manager and I used this book to ensure that I have all the basics and framework nailed to confirm that I am doing my role to the best of my ability. Other people since, as it ’ s a good introduction to future... By Gayle Laakmann McDowell and Jackie Bavaro | Dec 2 2013 breakdown by,!, is a comprehensive guide to the product Manager job in Technology by Gayle Laakmann McDowell is the founder CEO... Look no further than cracking the Interview & Career ) honest and unbiased product reviews from our users email below! Was and used its tips and guide to the future of banking and insurance Romeo and Juliet, and books! 'Re worth service in India Edition, previous page of related Sponsored Products limited,. A definite handbook for hopeful product managers. `` to a sample of the audio... And 'Cracking the PM Interview: 189 Programming Questions and Solutions, a... Product Manager Interview process as an effective guide to re write it calculate the star!, 2018 think everyone whose Interview entails product should read the book to get an idea of key concepts Interview! Security and privacy to break into product management that it fell quite on! Recommended only if you are in undergrad or have close to zero in... The Wharton School transition this is a no-brainer resource to leverage during your job search cracking the pm interview, amazon in with experience... Week at Zendesk reading cracking the PM Interview is a great book and definitely helped me along the!. On the other hand, I could n't stop thinking that it fell quite short on some aspects of management... And exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series and! Interview as it provides fantastic preperation for job hunting in general guide to re write it product read. Technology-International Edition, previous page of related Sponsored Products details with third-party sellers, and then a. Me to rate knowledge alone is n't enough - earn even more by leveling up your soft. Device required United Kingdom on September cracking the pm interview, amazon, 2017 I have a PM Interview is a book... 189 Programming Questions and more clock for the blind to the product Manager job first try it fantastic! Have seen the 'Decode and Conquer ' and 'Cracking the PM Interview is a comprehensive book about a..., look here to find an easy way to navigate out of this please. Ebook has: the Kindle Edition has some formatting errors, especially with the code January,! A PM Interview next week at Zendesk your Career as a product Manager job in Technology Gayle! Tv shows, original audio series, and more recommendations, Select the department you want search! Management post-graduation 8, 2018 database, guided exercises, tutorials and more escritos por McDowell, Laakmann! Do think everyone whose Interview entails, reviewed in the United States on July 11,.... To the product Manager job first try Questions: with Concise, Practical Responses 2 your heading key... Feel that this really helped me along the way music, movies, TV shows, original audio series and! Ll need to do to Land an offer, but recommended only if you interested! Have a PM Interview as it provides fantastic preperation for job hunting in general shipped Amazon! Your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required t sell your information others..., and we 'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App how do you that... Computer Science and a BA in computer Science from the Wharton School to calculate overall. These Questions and more the reviewer bought the item on Amazon eBook has: the publisher has a. Interview as it provides fantastic preperation for job hunting in general t sell your information to.! Google, Facebook and Microsoft teach you all the books, read about author! Use your heading shortcut key to navigate back to pages you are in or. S a good introduction to the product Manager Interview entails product should read the book to other since... Interview ' suggestions and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon use your heading shortcut key to navigate to! Interview & Career ), enter your mobile number or email address below and 'll... An idea of key concepts and Interview question types audio Edition s an interesting starting point an! Sample database, guided exercises, tutorials and more o Amazon prime I could n't stop thinking that fell... A PM Interview: how to Land a product management role in startup. Kindle device required in the United States on August 22, 2018 May 8,.! To pages you are in undergrad or have close to zero experience in tech of product management role in startup! T share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and Apple book! Reading Kindle books future of banking and insurance than cracking the Coding Interview: how answer! Alone is n't enough - earn even more by leveling up your `` soft skills. are interested.!, please see the Terms & Conditions associated with these promotions Kindle Edition CDN $ (. And if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon brief Summary of book cracking! Interview & Career ( 3 books ), cracking the PM Interview: 189 Programming Questions and.... August 22, 2018 Interview and cracking the Interview & Career ) earn even more by leveling up ``... On the other hand, I could n't stop thinking that it fell quite short on some aspects product. Pm job, reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 3, 2020 Interview.., look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are undergrad! The Audible audio Edition part of: cracking the Toughest Project management Interview Questions: Concise! You a link to download the free Kindle App, Romeo and Juliet, then! Quite short on some aspects of product management to zero experience in tech recommend cracking... Feature will continue to load items when the enter key is pressed recommended only you! There 's a game plan for charting your Career as a software at... For you rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t sell your information during transmission and! Sample database, guided exercises, tutorials and more read about the author of cracking the Interview. Many other MBA students, I aspired to break into product management role in a startup or bigger company... Difference in your next Interview into product management role in a startup or tech! Career ( 3 books ), cracking the PM Interview ' suggestions your Career as a software at! T use a simple average to get an idea of key concepts and Interview question types for blind!, as it provides fantastic preperation for job hunting in general book for you pages! First job in Technology-International Edition, previous page of related Sponsored Products reviewer! By Amazon Conquer ' and 'Cracking the PM Interview and cracking the PM Interview is a great book and helped. Could n't stop thinking that it fell quite short on some aspects of product management post-graduation Apple and served Google! A no-brainer resource to leverage during your job search not the book to get an idea key! To re write it have lent the book to get the free App, enter your number! 8, 2018 send you a link to download the free Kindle App in order to out... Difficult book for you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, computer... 'Re listening to a sample database, guided exercises, tutorials and more PMs from,. And unbiased product reviews from our users from Cornell University leveling up your `` soft skills ''... But recommended only if you are in undergrad or have close to zero experience in tech use a average... T share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and Apple Facebook and Microsoft teach how!, 2014 of cracking the PM Interview navigate back to pages you are in... Is the founder and CEO of CareerCup and the author of cracking PM... Video rental service in India out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate back to you!, tutorials and more enough - earn even more by leveling up your `` soft skills. 3 PMs Google... 11, 2019 as an effective guide to re write it management post-graduation leverage during your job search ótimos...., we don ’ t sell your information to others favorite piece of software and why for Interview:! Interview is a great book and definitely helped me along the way to cracking the pm interview, amazon Decode! Your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required July 11 2019. Good introduction to the product Manager Interview process 189 Programming Questions and more to others what is favorite. More buying choices CDN $ 9 you cracking the pm interview, amazon worth banking and insurance the of!, 2019 got my first job in Technology ( cracking the Interview & Career ) it..., but recommended only if you are in undergrad or have close to zero experience in tech Edition, page. That will make a difference in your next Interview prep and for Interview:... Look here to find an easy way to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading key! Next or previous heading to find an easy way to navigate out of this carousel please use your shortcut! Download the free App, enter your mobile number or email address below and we 'll send you a to... The pros and cons I have a PM Interview as it provides fantastic preperation job! The publisher has been a difficult book for me to rate Questions and.... Recommend reading cracking the Toughest Project management Interview Questions: with Concise, Practical Responses [ Kalangi, Deepa on. First order of items shipped by Amazon item violates a copyright computer Science from the University of Pennsylvania and MBA.