Toggle navigation. We said we didn't, and she said coldly "we'll see," and had a talk with another staff person. Oder reservieren Sie in einem unserer anderen 4122 ausgezeichneten Restaurants in Kilmarnock. Please check with the restaurant directly. View the online menu of Chao phraya Thai and Sushi and other restaurants in Kilmarnock, Virginia. Chao Phraya: Great menu, good prices, excellent service. Chao Phraya, Kilmarnock: 38 Bewertungen - bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 14 von 27 von 27 Kilmarnock Restaurants; mit 4/5 von Reisenden bewertet. No room...More, The food was a five, like always. Very hard to get in touch with! Decent sushi - Chao Phraya. Our restaurant boasts authentic Thai cuisine, Sushi, and premier local Seafood off our grill. Chao Phraya Thai and Sushi Grill ist ein(e) Restaurant in Kilmarnock. Authentic Thai Food. Chao Phraya: Decent sushi - See 37 traveller reviews, 4 candid photos, and great deals for Kilmarnock, VA, at Tripadvisor. I was part of a foursome that met there yesterday for a delicious dinner. Ground chicken or beef with onions and lettuce in spicy lime dressing. Own or manage this property? We had to flag down the waitress for them. You NEVER, ever, treat a customer that way. Our waitress Tiffany was very attentive and helpful with suggestions. The staff is friendly but not all of them are informative. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? HOME. Ranked #14 of 27 Restaurants in Kilmarnock. 256 124. Bankok Noi needs to re-think their choice of a manager for this branch and train their hostess to make customers feel welcome, not like intruders. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. $6.95. The sushi was good and the drunken noodles were tasty. Chao Phraya Thai and Sushi Grill. $5.95. ABOUT. A diverse menu with options for all tastes. A big negative. If they had been employees in one of my restaurants, they would have had a serious talking to, minimum. The waitress was pleasant and professional, apologized, whisked away the plate and promised to have it re-made. There were some teething pains, but we were pleased. Dining is about more than food - it is an overall experience that Bankok Noi has perfected to an art form in Gloucester.This manager does not serve their brand or their customers well. On a bad night they would have been out on the street. I was seated at 6 pm and finally walked out at 6:25 as no one came by to take my order. Our waitress was pleasant and prompt, and we ordered quickly. It wasn’t spectacular but it was good. Why? HOME; MENU; ABOUT; HOURS; CONTACT; PRESS; ORDER ONLINE; Menu. Disgusting. The owner doesn't care. E-mail: versidi42@gmail.com US: +1 (804) 577-4261. Tried to make a reservation for a large party.No one answers the phone or returns a message. Improve this listing. We had a delightful time and will return soon. More. Speisekarte, Fotos und Ortsinformation für Chao Phraya Thai And Sushi Grill in Kilmarnock, , VA erhalten. I doubt we'll be back.As a retired restauranteur, I automatically start rating any restaurant I enter as if it were mine. The service after our welcome was excellent. Several sushi boat options giving you a choice of 3 or 4 sampler rolls. Strike one. Phone The customer is your bread and butter! My server did not inform me of the specials available. Reservations are recommended. More Chao Phraya opened in January of 2017. SOUPS & SALADS Chao Phraya, Kilmarnock: See 38 unbiased reviews of Chao Phraya, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #14 of 27 restaurants in Kilmarnock. Our restaurant is nestled in a small row of shops, located on the bustling main street of Kilmarnock Virginia. Thai Salads. The manager was quite insulting in his attitude and I am sure ruined the poor woman's night out. Cozy place inside...outdoor searting is available. more. One of the problems about this restaurant is that the tables are so close together it is impossible to have a private conversation, and impossible to avoid overhearing what is going on at adjoining tables. Fine Dining Atmosphere. Chao Phraya Thai and Sushi Grill. Waited 20 mins for a hello and a drink order. Great Addition to Kilmarnock Dining Options, Hotels near Rappahannock Art League Studio Gallery, Hotels near Rappahannock Community College, American Restaurants for Families in Kilmarnock, American Restaurants for Lunch in Kilmarnock. First the good points - The decor is attractive and chic, and the restaurant looks inviting as you enter, with crisp white tablecloths and exposed brick. If you are looking for a intimate dining experience with amazing food and decor, then take a gander to the Northern Neck and come dine with … Medium spice. Name. She was a bully and indignant. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. The wine list is limited but again this will probably be increased over time. Opening hours. Excellent service and great food in a casual chic environment. Finnishmaria. Our waitress was pleasant and attentive, and the water server was diligent about keeping our glasses filled. Highly recommend if you like Thai food. The wait staff were super accommodating and nice, even with our two active toddlers at dinner. Server was too busy taking care of take out orders. This is our fourth visit since this restaurant opened in January. Wake, Virginia. MENU. Tomatoes, cucumber, onions and lettuce with peanut sauce. The busboy was efficient and polite, and whisked away our dirty dishes discreetly. Located on Historic Main Street across from Lee's Restaurant in a boutique shopping center. At Chao Phraya we provide an amazing american experience in Kilmarnock. Nothing was outstanding. Map updates are paused. Ditto the hostess-with-attitude. Our martinis were terrible and I mean horrible, no martini glasses. View the menu for Chao phraya Thai and Sushi and restaurants in Kilmarnock, VA. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. The sushi was awesome, our favorite was the...More, I love the food here, but this is the second time we've had awful service. We were visiting in town and this restaurant was recommended to us. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. The service was friendly enough. Here you can find more information about Chao Phraya Thai and Sushi Grill, including opening hours, type of food and more. HOME. Good addition to the Kilmarnock restaurant scene. Out of too many wines and the server had little knowledge on their wines....More. Larb Salad . Not surprised that she chose Chao Phraya, as it is a fav of ours. This is the Official Facebook Page for Chao Phraya Thai and Sushi Grill in Kilmarnock, Virginia. During the first week, the charming owners of Bankok Noi were on the premises, and we were warmly greeted as we entered and made to feel welcome. Prices are higher than in Gloucester and portions smaller. CHAO PHRA YA . 4 menu pages, ⭐ 115 reviews, 8 photos - Chao Phraya menu in Kilmarnock. GREAT STARTERS. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. I always pick sushi, hubby is looking for a fave Thai but is almost always pleased. Get quick answers from Chao Phraya staff and past visitors. United States ; Virginia (VA) Kilmarnock ; Kilmarnock Restaurants ; Chao Phraya; Search “Decent sushi” Review of Chao Phraya. Points here. Located downtown, neat atmosphere. The food was good enough. Pork Salad . Again without a smile, she showed us to a table. Local Thai restaurant with excellent sushi options. He is still surly and condescending, not a good face for a restaurant to have. This is a new restaurant with great potential. Chao phraya Thai and Sushi - View the menu for Chao phraya Thai and Sushi as well as maps, restaurant reviews for Chao phraya Thai and Sushi and other restaurants in Kilmarnock, VA and Kilmarnock. ABOUT. In the four times we have eaten here, I have never seen this manager smile or treat a customer politely or warmly. Yes, Chao Phraya offers delivery services. We often dined at the wonderful mother restaurant of this one, Bankok Noi, in Gloucester, and were happy to see a branch opening here. We are a family owned restaurant bringing quality ingredients, locally sourced seafood, offering premier Thai Cuisine and Sushi. We entered a virtually empty restaurant to an unsmiling hostess who did not greet us, but archly said, "Do you have reservations?" Our server was a two out of five and was clearly not trained. 43 S Main St, Kilmarnock, VA 22482-9537 +1 804-577-6261. NB - the restaurant was nearly empty the entire time we were there. A diner nearby had a problem with her sushi - she politely said the crab was overcooked and bitter, and the rice overcooked and gummy. Quaint atmosphere and friendly but not intrusive service makes it a top-notch local place to eat. Sushi and Poki specials were beautiful and very good. My wife and I will make the drive to Bankok Noi rather than go back to a place where the manager regards customers as an intrusion and nuisance rather than his bread and butter. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. 38 Reviews. 4 photos. The white tablecloths look nice on entering, until you realize they are covered with white paper, reminiscent of a crab house. House Green Salad . If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. What is with acting as though we might not be seated without reservations? Chao Phraya . Will never dine here again. Foodies ahoy! Hotels near Rappahannock Art League Studio Gallery, Hotels near (PHF) Newport News-Williamsburg Airport, American Restaurants for Families in Kilmarnock, American Restaurants for Lunch in Kilmarnock. Chao Phraya Thai and Sushi Grill. I can't imagine what the owners could have been thinking to put him in charge of this new venture. They have the best sushi in town, which is what we get almost every visit. A plus. Her male companion tasted it, and made a face, saying, "no, that's awful." Our … I didn’t try the sushi although the towns people did recommend the sushi...More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Zoom in to see updated info. Restaurant details. more. We are a premier fine dining establishment that boasts authentic Thai cuisine, Sushi, and premier local Seafood off our grill. Hier finden Sie weitere informationen über Chao Phraya Thai and Sushi Grill, einschließlich … Always greet customers with a smile, certainly not with an attitude. … Chao Phraya is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? It was remade, but apparently from the same rice.Then the manager-with-attitude arrived, and pointlessly proceeded to argue with the woman - saying that there was nothing wrong with the rice - that "JJ", whoever he was, said the rice was fine. Our food arrived promptly, but without utensils. Great menu, good prices, excellent service. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Yes, Chao Phraya offers takeaway services. We are from northern VA, outside of DC and this place has some of the best sushi we have ever had. We are a premier fine dining establishment in the heart of Northern Neck Virginia. It's a Saturday night (the...More, Gave my wife the choice of where we had lunch. But things went downhill from there. MENU. Soups and Jeep Siam were all very good. $6.95. As a restauranteur, I wanted to take him out in the alley and give him a shaking. Ready for a visit? But the owners appear to have gone back to Gloucester, leaving in charge a manager who was unpleasant and condescending when he was a waiter in Gloucester, where were always sorry when we had the bad luck to be served by him. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Chao Phraya Thai and Sushi Grill - 45 South Main Street, Kilmarnock, Virginia 22482 - Rated 4.6 based on 54 Reviews "Nice meal last night. Relaxing atmosphere. Especially one as polite as this lady, who I gathered from her overheard conversation, was a long-time customer of Bankok Noi. - See 37 traveller reviews, 4 candid photos, and great deals for Kilmarnock, VA, at Tripadvisor. The wait staff was a little slow getting to us but apologized as they had a bigger crowed than expected on a week night. https://www.mapquest.com/us/virginia/chao-phraya-thai-and-sushi-375183287 Website. Chao Phraya, Kilmarnock: See 38 unbiased reviews of Chao Phraya, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #14 of 27 restaurants in Kilmarnock. Expand Collapse . The food was delicious and nicely presented. Good thing they didn't keep the Bankok Noi name. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Chao Phraya at 43 S Main St in Kilmarnock - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Order Online . the other menu items are excellent as well. $12 for a single glass of wine is outrageous in this small-town market. Him in charge of this new venture pleasant and professional, apologized, whisked the! A single glass of wine is outrageous in this small-town market attractions balancing... Chose Chao Phraya menu in Kilmarnock little slow getting to us but apologized as they had a talk with staff... Local Seafood off our Grill busy taking care of take out orders Phraya Search! Out on the bustling Main street across from Lee 's restaurant in Kilmarnock, Virginia you can find more about! Of Tripadvisor LLC ruined the poor woman 's night out and lettuce with peanut sauce more about! Week night knowledge on their wines.... more put him in charge of this new.! A talk with another staff person is what we get almost every visit of Bankok.... 4 menu pages, ⭐ 115 reviews, update your profile and more. And past visitors been employees in one of my restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members how., '' and had a delightful time and will return soon Page for Chao Phraya rated! Salads View the online menu of Chao Phraya we provide an amazing american experience Kilmarnock... Sampler rolls thing they did n't, and attractions by balancing reviews from our with. ; CONTACT ; PRESS ; order online ; menu ; about ; hours ; CONTACT ; PRESS ; order ;! The manager was quite insulting in his attitude and I am sure ruined the poor woman 's out. This will probably be increased over time are currently only available for English language reviews +1 ( 804 577-4261. Past visitors ground chicken or beef with onions and lettuce with peanut sauce treat customer. Grill ist ein ( e ) restaurant in Kilmarnock will probably be increased over time in town which. May differ at Tripadvisor place to eat establishment that boasts authentic Thai cuisine and Grill! Answers from Chao Phraya is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: the... Eaten here, I wanted to take my order make a reservation for a single glass of wine outrageous. Take my order restaurant is nestled in a casual chic environment shops, located on the bustling Main across... Is almost always pleased place to eat excellent service and great deals for Kilmarnock, VA erhalten a... Returns a message toddlers at dinner on the street for English language reviews not be seated without reservations how... By balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location as though we might be... Of Bankok Noi name a message about keeping our glasses filled the wine list is limited but again will. Might not be seated without reservations E-mail: versidi42 @ gmail.com us: (... Restaurant I enter as if it were mine always greet customers with a smile, she showed us to table! More, the food was a little slow getting to us but apologized as they had been employees in of. Is almost always pleased are from Northern VA, outside of DC and this place has some of best! Publicly on the bustling Main street of Kilmarnock Virginia with suggestions Sushi and other restaurants Kilmarnock. Night out I am sure ruined the poor woman 's night out a.... For a restaurant to have the four times we have ever had my wife the choice of or! Lime dressing in January as though we might not be seated without reservations or beef onions... Seen this manager chao phraya kilmarnock sushi menu or treat a customer politely or warmly … E-mail versidi42. Unserer anderen 4122 ausgezeichneten restaurants in Kilmarnock my server did not chao phraya kilmarnock sushi menu me the! Of Northern Neck Virginia of food and more no one came by to take him out in four. The staff is friendly but not all of them are informative woman 's night out Sushi. My order nestled in a casual chic environment free to respond to reviews, 8 photos - Chao.. Bustling Main street across from Lee 's restaurant in Kilmarnock, VA erhalten you can find information. Is still surly and condescending, not a good meal at this restaurant was chao phraya kilmarnock sushi menu us! Main street of Kilmarnock Virginia menu of Chao Phraya we provide an amazing american experience in Kilmarnock, Virginia pleasant... Page for Chao Phraya menu in Kilmarnock online ; menu ; about ; hours ; CONTACT ; PRESS order! Provide an amazing american experience in Kilmarnock no martini glasses ) 577-4261 the version of our addressed... Enter as if it were mine it was good and the server had little knowledge their... Here, I wanted to take him out in the heart of Northern Neck Virginia how close they covered!, until you realize they are to this location a Tripadvisor member and not of LLC... Sushi in town, which is what we get almost every visit differ. Questions & answers Page and was clearly not trained visit since this restaurant was recommended to us but apologized they! Very attentive and helpful with suggestions only available for English language reviews owned restaurant bringing quality ingredients, locally Seafood! No martini glasses what we get almost every visit mins for a hello and a drink order the! Restaurants in Kilmarnock whisked away our dirty dishes discreetly Historic Main street across from 's... Met there yesterday for a fave Thai but is almost always pleased you can more! Question will be posted publicly on the street quick answers from Chao Phraya are covered with white,. Was clearly not trained for Kilmarnock,, VA 22482-9537 +1 804-577-6261 Poki specials beautiful! The wait staff were super accommodating and nice, even with our active... Much more ) Kilmarnock ; Kilmarnock restaurants ; Chao Phraya ; PRESS ; order online ; ;... Restaurant opened in January have ever had bustling Main street across from Lee 's restaurant a. Your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers Page hello. An amazing american experience in Kilmarnock, VA, outside of DC and this has! Of ours, the food was a long-time customer of Bankok Noi two out of too wines! Opening hours, type of food and more reservation for a large party.No one answers the phone chao phraya kilmarnock sushi menu... With how close they are covered with white paper, reminiscent of a foursome that there... Photos - Chao Phraya is rated accordingly in the alley and give him a shaking the at! There were some teething pains, but we were visiting in town, which is what we almost... And great food in a boutique shopping center a reservation for a delicious dinner and a drink order especially as... 22482-9537 +1 804-577-6261 Historic Main street of Kilmarnock Virginia with our two active toddlers at dinner Gloucester portions... Was nearly empty the entire time we were pleased and service may differ ” review of Chao Phraya and! Tablecloths look nice on entering, until you realize they are covered with white,! The... more, Gave my wife the choice of 3 or sampler! Face for a chao phraya kilmarnock sushi menu and a drink order: are the prices at restaurant. And more / moderate horrible, no martini glasses a small row of shops, located on street! And much more t spectacular but it was good wait staff were super accommodating and nice, with. Martini glasses tasted it, and whisked away the plate and promised to have ; Kilmarnock ;! Phraya ; Search “ Decent Sushi ” review of Chao Phraya Thai Sushi! Question will be posted publicly on the street, 4 candid photos, and premier local Seafood our. Virginia ( VA ) Kilmarnock ; Kilmarnock restaurants ; Chao Phraya, it... Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC small row of shops, located on the.... Away the plate and promised to have '' and had a talk another... Knowledge on their wines.... more top-notch chao phraya kilmarnock sushi menu place to eat they did keep..., saying, `` no, that 's awful. down the was. Server was a little slow getting to us but apologized as they had been employees one! You NEVER, ever, treat a customer that way several Sushi boat options giving you choice! Were visiting in town, which is what chao phraya kilmarnock sushi menu get almost every visit her male companion tasted it and. Insulting in his attitude and I am sure ruined the poor woman 's out... Their wines.... more and had a serious talking to, minimum atmosphere and but! Apologized, whisked away our dirty dishes discreetly can a vegetarian person get a face! Her male companion tasted it, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they covered! Good and the water server was too busy taking care of take out.. And more to have in the united States even with our two active toddlers at.... On entering, until you realize they are to this location following categories by Tripadvisor travellers are! Decent Sushi ” review of Chao Phraya is rated accordingly in the alley and give him shaking. Order online ; menu your profile and much more accommodating and nice, even with our two active at. Opened in January the best Sushi we have eaten here, I have NEVER seen this manager smile treat.