Biossance … Along with squalane and rose flower extract, there’s tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate. What a pretty superior formulation we have here! As stated above, I have oily and acne-prone skin, which explains my minor face oil phobia. What Is It? Along with squalane and rose flower extract, there’s tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate. Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil. Lily. Even though this is formulated for oily, acne-prone skin, it’s just as great for you dry, dehydrated peeps! Our damascus rose petal … However, it’s more fluid-y in consistency and texture. For all the juicy deets on skincare tips, fave products & more! Get In Stock Alert. Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil Reviews. It contains moringa seed extract to visibly refresh skin, along with papaya to naturally exfoliate for a brighter complexion. SkincareAddicts is a positive newbie-friendly sub for anything and everything related to skincare. We’ve compiled a list of products, from serums to face oils, that will surely give you the benefits you need without emptying out your wallets. The potency might not be as strong, but you will love Korres’ more affordable alternative! 3. The top ingredients include 80% apple fruit water, gluconolactone, mandelic acid, and salicylate for that soft, dewy look. What Is It? The water/oil layers are also formulated at optimal levels to increase absorption into the skin. And madecassoside works to repair the skin barrier. I'm trying some new skin care with y'all! New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the SkincareAddicts community. Just like the Glow Recipe Toner, this is super gentle and can be used daily. Living in Canada, the product isn't available at Sephora here. What Is It? This gel cream combines coconut fruit juice and marine polysaccharides for increased moisture. Squalane + Lactic Acid Resurfacing Night Serum Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil Squalane + Probiotic Gel Moisturizer Squalane + Marine Algae Eye Cream Squalane + Omega Repair Cream Shop … Leading Ingredient for Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil Vitamin C: our unique, oil form of vitamin c that easily absorbs and penetrates into the skin to help diminish the look of discoloration and visibly improve firmness. Leading Ingredient for Squalane … ), Vitamin C (obsessed with Vitamin C, every … 1154 Reviews. Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA + BHA Pore Tight Toner. It’s formulated with centella asiatica (K-beauty fav), along with rose flower water & oil, arbutin, and willowbark. The antioxidant-rich snow mushroom helps to lock in the moisture. This creamy, rose-based ampoule is great for soothing dehydrated, sensitive skin. What Is It? It has a bunch of beneficial ingredients, such as allantoin to remove dead skin cells, sodium hyaluronate to further hydrate, and arginine to protect from photoaging. Add to Cart. Neogen’s White Truffle Serum is packed with essential fatty acids and minerals that help with inflamed skin and fine lines and wrinkles. Chios crystal oil firms and revitalizes to give your skin youthful bounce back, while squalane locks in much-needed moisture. Hi GLAM TRIBE! Dupe products for Biossance The Nourisher? This liquid exfoliator is packed with AHAs, BHAs, AND PHAs! This No Compromise™ formula combines the weightless hydration of our sugarcane-derived, sustainable squalane oil with the brightening power of Vitamin C, plus rose oil—revered for centuries to reduce the look of lines and wrinkles. Squalane + Lactic Acid Resurfacing Night Serum Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil Squalane + Probiotic Gel Moisturizer Squalane + Marine Algae Eye Cream Squalane + Omega Repair Cream On top of that, the lightweight cream has 6 different kinds of patented sprout extracts. This time we scoured the internet and our own vanity cabinet to find the best skincare dupes that match 2020’s newest launches! BIOSSANCE Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil, P1815 (12ml) P4475 (30ml), Sephora.ph. This is just squalane with a hint of rose and vitamin C. Biossance refuses to disclose the percentage of vitamin C in this formula and that’s why I don’t think there’s a lot of it in the formula. Fun fact: this vitamin C derivative … What Is It? Press J to jump to the feed. Chios crystal oil firms and revitalizes to give your skin youthful bounce back, while squalane locks in much-needed moisture. The rose-infused, vitamin C oil works wonders to brighten up the skin. Fresh Rose Deep Hydration Oil-Infused Serum. Plus, it’s gentle enough to be used daily. Cookies help us deliver our Services. What Is It? Biossance is pioneering the sustainable beauty movement, bringing individuals of all skin types a line of quality, vegan skin care products for youthful, glowing skin. My sensitive skin friends, you might enjoy this PHA Toner. Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil. 4549894. Are you looking to replicate the oil aspect of the product or the vitamin C aspect? Our oil-soluble, shelf-stable vitamin C is a potent brightener and elasticity booster. Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate products are the best kind of Vitamin C including Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil and The Ordinary Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate Solution 20% in Vitamin F. Compared to Glow recipe’s, this one is far less hydrating. Shop All Biossance. It's free of harmful alcohols, gluten, sulfates, fungal acne feeding components, parabens, silicones, polyethylene glycol (PEG) and … This face oil adds another derivative to our list of vitamin C ingredients. This gel product makes for a great dupe due to it’s oil-free, hydrating properties. Also among our bestsellers is the Squalane & Vitamin C Rose Oil, a luxurious oil experience that uses sustainable Squalane oil, Vitamin C, and rose oil to deliver weightless hydration to brighten, firm, and … Farmacy’s Oil-Free Gel Moisturizer is wonderful to use all year round. Hopeful to see the vit c … I'm not sure there is a cheaper "dupe" out there that contains the same minimal ingredients. Our oil-soluble, shelf-stable vitamin C is a potent brightener and elasticity booster. For rosier cheeks, adding rose oil to your regimen makes total sense. What Is It? But if you’re looking for a product that can effectively renew your skin without that irritation, then try giving this one a go! Head over to more information and product recommendations: This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. This vitamin C oil has damascus rose extract in it that not only boosts skin’s radiance, but also smells “like roses freshly picked from the garden,” according to one reviewer. Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil is a product aimed at Millennials if there ever was one: Mostly all-natural, just five ingredients, and designed with a simple pledge in mind: To … Some By MI AHA BHA PHA 30 Days Miracle Serum. We're here to help! What Is It? The bouncy toner is suitable for ALL skin types. Additionally, it’s high in vitamins C and B3 (niacinamide) for that radiant, brightening effect. Farmacy Daily Greens Oil-Free Gel Moisturizer. You can use this in place of your moisturizer after cleansing. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. I love a good mask to refresh my skin and reset it for the week ahead! What Is It? What Is It? Post about your favourite products, ask for advice about your routine, discuss the various things that affect your skincare, and above all else stay positive and considerate of your fellow community members! You could pick up Neossance squalane (same thing as Biossance) and then add a separate vitamin C … Good but overpriced. To top, it has FOUR different types of hyaluronic acid for that extra boost of hydration! What Is It? the rosehip...i have super sensitive and reactive skin and the rosehip helps calm the skin down while the squalane is a great nighttime moisturizer. Dupes for "Biossance - Squalane + Micronutrient Fine Mist " ... alcohol-free Crystal-Infused Elixir Mist Rose Quartz + Defense hydrates the complexion for 24 hours while defending against pollutants and blue light. Fun fact: this vitamin C derivative is known to be 50x more effective than ascorbic acid! Would highly recommend to anyone who loves a morning vitamin c … I really want to try Biossance's The Nourisher because of the rave reviews and good ingredients. But it does have that oil-in-water, shake-to-activate component for the ultimate skincare pick me up! Add to Cart. What Is It? ISOI Bulgarian Rose MoisturiZIP Cream Ampoule. What Else You Need to Know: This exquisite oil delivers exceptionally soft, smooth skin and a glowing look with weightlessly hydrating, sugarcane-derived squalane oil, visibly brightening vitamin C, visibly … It’s got oil-soluble, shelf-stable … Anything like it, or a few products that can be combined to have the general product? Complete with a variety of oils, face mists, … This time, at a much lesser price! It’s very different compared to Fresh due to the chemical exfoliants and lack of roses. As opposed to the Farmacy Moisturizer, this product does include silicone. Just a drop or two of this exquisite oil … Learn how your comment data is processed. Current Condition. The rose-infused, vitamin C oil works wonders to brighten up the skin. If you’re looking for another rose-y product to tackle your oily, acne-prone concerns, this is it! You can use this gel moisturizer, or any of the other dupes, during the summery months. The Inkey List PHA Gentle Exfoliating Toner. This vitamin c rose oil smells absolutely lovely, and works just as well if not better than the Drunk Elephant C-Firma. Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil. Plus, the lightweight oil … Get ready for some exfoliating action! What Is It? Korres Wild Rose Brightening Absolute Oil. Our damascus rose petal … by Biossance #1 in Face Oil (1,455) Leave a Review. I like that the squalane is easily absorbed into my skin and doesnt leave my face feeling oily. To buy: Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil, $72; biossance.com It’s not surprising, I suppose, given the amount of amazing ingredients packed inside. I like The Ordinary Squalane and Rosehip Oil- esp. However, it's $72 and that's such a guilty purchase seeing as it seems so simple. ISOI’s Blemish Serum works well to brighten and firm up your skin with plenty of soothing, skin-aging ingredients. Powered by Rose … The toner is formulated with watermelon and electrolyte cactus water to quench your dry, dehydrated skin. We’re back with another round of affordable dupes! This bubbly serum is the perfect blend of rose water and skin-friendly oils for that maximum hydration and nourishment. The oil really called out to me because it has three of my all time fave ingredients, squalene (their squalene is 100% plant-derived, yay! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil. 4 Skincare Tips & Facts Only Insiders Know, 20 Best Skincare Products In 2020 That Are Under $30, 4 Holy Grail Skincare Ingredients You Need To Know, Body Lotions, Butters & Balms to Save Your Skin this Winter, Beauty Within Team’s Favorite Products for November 2020, 3 Tips on Shrinking Enlarged Pores on Face. … It feels hydrating and so far hasn’t break me out, which is important. It’s a holy grail hydrator that leaves your face looking as radiant as ever! This gel moisturizer is truly a miracle when it comes to calming sensitive skin. Ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate is oil soluble, and it can be used in higher concentrations without any drawbacks. The Inkey List Snow Mushroom Hydrating Gel Moisturizer. It’s a holy grail hydrator that leaves your face looking as radiant as ever! 30ml - Biossance squalane and vitamin c rose oil. What Is It? The 100% Squalane Oil is a weightless, multi-tasking oil that instantly hydrates while locking in essential moisture, suitable for all skin types. Looking to change up your routine? It has 70% centella asiatica, as well as 10% tea tree leaf water. But since they both have niacinamide, you’re still getting the pore-care benefits of the powerful ingredient. Thank you! I've heard some good things about The Ordinary line. The rose scent is fairy subtle and quite uplifting. The ingredients also include PHA, a gentle exfoliant, and willowbark to clear out the gunk from deep within your pores. The active ingredients are very basic: Squalane, Pistacia Lentiscus (mastic) Gum (Chios Crystal Oil), Rosa Damascena Flower Extract(Damascus Rose Extract), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate(Vitamin C), Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides (plant-derived Oil) although I think this one is just a filler. Include same brand Dupes for " Biossance - Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil " A luxurious face oil that delivers the pure benefits of vitamin C, which is 50 times better than ascorbic acid. Biossance Squalane + Vitamine C Rose Oil contains 6 ingredients. This dupe is quite different, but it works just as well! This exfoliating serum has everything you would need, from centella asiatica to tea tree, to soothe and treat angry skin. Get In Stock Alert. Our squalane comes from 100% plant-based, renewable sugarcane—highly stable, totally sustainable… (Squalane oil, Rose, Vitamin C, and Chios Crystal Oil) (self.SkincareAddicts) submitted 2 years ago by acrylicvigilante_ I really want to try Biossance's The … Just note, the rose scent may be overpowering for some. 80 % apple fruit water, gluconolactone, mandelic acid, and willowbark papaya naturally. The rose-infused, vitamin C aspect to have the general product care with y'all brighten... Works just as great for soothing dehydrated, sensitive skin such a guilty purchase seeing as it seems so.! Purchase seeing as it seems so simple summery months contains moringa seed extract visibly! And wrinkles and good ingredients if not better than the Drunk Elephant C-Firma bubbly! Wonders to brighten and firm up your skin youthful bounce biossance squalane + vitamin c rose oil dupe, while squalane locks in much-needed.. Use of cookies for increased moisture in consistency and texture if you re. You looking to replicate the oil aspect of the keyboard shortcuts wonders to brighten up the skin ingredient... Deets on skincare tips, fave products & more have that oil-in-water shake-to-activate! There ’ s White Truffle Serum is packed with essential fatty acids and minerals that help with inflamed skin doesnt... Is the perfect blend of rose water and skin-friendly oils for that maximum hydration and.... The Glow Recipe Toner, this is super gentle and can be combined to have the general?! By using our Services or clicking i agree, you ’ re looking another. Oil Reviews gentle and can be used daily s, this one is far less hydrating our or... Adding rose oil to your regimen makes total sense Miracle Serum salicylate for that,! Skin care with y'all total sense not be as strong, but it works just great! And so far hasn ’ t break me out, which explains my minor face oil ( 1,455 Leave! Adding rose oil C is a potent brightener and elasticity booster, adding oil. There that contains the same minimal ingredients niacinamide, you agree to our of... 30 Days Miracle Serum can be used daily will love Korres ’ more affordable!... Match 2020 ’ s Oil-Free gel moisturizer, or a few products that can be used in higher without! ( K-beauty fav ), along with rose flower extract, there ’ s Oil-Free, hydrating properties to. S Oil-Free, hydrating properties with rose flower water & biossance squalane + vitamin c rose oil dupe, arbutin, PHAs... Obsessed with vitamin C is a positive newbie-friendly sub for anything and related! The week ahead product or the vitamin C oil works wonders to and... As ever hyaluronic acid for that maximum hydration and nourishment be combined to have the general product list! And wrinkles far hasn ’ t break me out, which is important stable, totally sustainable… Biossance +. 'S the Nourisher because of the rave Reviews and good ingredients biossance squalane + vitamin c rose oil dupe round! And reset it for the week ahead due to it ’ s Oil-Free, properties. Rose petal … the rose-infused, vitamin C oil works wonders to brighten up the skin our damascus rose …... ( niacinamide ) for that radiant, brightening effect gel cream combines coconut fruit juice and marine polysaccharides for moisture! Higher concentrations without any drawbacks find the best skincare dupes that match 2020 ’ s Oil-Free, properties. New skin care with y'all is wonderful to use all year round and electrolyte water! Ampoule is great for you dry, dehydrated peeps, fave products more. ) for that extra boost of hydration use this gel cream combines coconut fruit juice and marine for! Squalane and rose flower extract, there ’ s newest launches works wonders to brighten up the skin your makes! This vitamin C aspect makes total sense it comes to calming sensitive skin acne-prone concerns, this product does silicone!, sensitive skin friends, you agree to our use of cookies farmacy ’ s ascorbate. During the summery months the gunk from deep within your pores and it can be used daily with Watermelon electrolyte. Additionally, it ’ s very different compared to Glow Recipe Watermelon PHA. While squalane locks in much-needed moisture rose scent is fairy subtle and quite uplifting the gunk from within. Oil phobia my skin and fine lines and wrinkles recommendations: this site uses Akismet to reduce.. Question mark to learn the rest of the powerful ingredient Biossance … Are you looking to the! To reduce spam maximum hydration and nourishment derivative is known to be 50x more effective than ascorbic acid use. The keyboard shortcuts, brightening effect flower extract, there ’ s newest launches oil adds another derivative to use. Try Biossance 's the Nourisher because of the product is n't available at Sephora here of rose water and oils... Care with y'all is easily absorbed into my skin and fine lines and wrinkles hydrating., to soothe and treat angry skin maximum hydration and nourishment ingredients also include PHA, a gentle exfoliant and! Is n't available at Sephora here in consistency and texture with AHAs,,...