Step 2 Pour in rum, apple juice, and applejack. Anything else and I’ll have an angry headache or worse. Don’t even get me started on tequila or vodka. I’m longing for the days when I can sip this on my balcony while reading a book and curled up in a cozy blanket. I’ll be honest, I can pretty much only drink rum, Moscato wine, or a hard cider and that’s about it. Explore the best in fall perennials and start planning your autumn garden's layout. Pour the apple juice into a saucepan and place over a low heat. Splurge for the good stuff! Add apples, whole bottle of red wine, frozen concentrated apple juice, rum + cinnamon liquor to … If you're using cinnamon schnapps/Fireball, add it when you add in the spiced rum and apple cider. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of sugar syrup into a glass and then muddle (squish) together to release the … Coming up in the next few weeks, I've got the Tennessee Fire and Honey Cocktails. Jack Daniels whiskey is the biggest brand of whiskey in the UK. This spiked hot cider recipe works well with Bacardi Gold, or any other … All can be made in 45 minutes or less. I shudder to even think of those two! Then fill a tall glass with ice and pour the cinnamon vodka apple cider cocktail over the ice. Strain to use. nutmeg, rum, cinnamon, apple cider, ginger liqueur, vanilla liqueur Pineapple And Ginger Rum Cocktail Quite Good Food dark rum, soda water, mint leaves, mint leaves, pineapple, fresh ginger and 3 more Spiced Grapefruit and Rum Cocktail Dietitian Debbie Dishes Nov 27, 2013 - The organic version of this rum sidesteps the pesticides found on most sugarcane (its primary ingredient). And, Don Papa is the country’s first premium rum, aged for 7 years and made from the finest sugar cane molasses the islands can produce. 6 oz apple cider. This winter nightcap recipe adds warming, spicy notes of cinnamon. © Copyright 2020 Meredith Corporation. 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Shake the apple cider cocktail for 15-20 seconds and crystallization begins on the outside of the shaker. Welcome guests to your home this autumn with rustic gourd garlands, decorated pumpkins, and wreaths and centerpieces made from foraged materials. Learn how to sew an easy medical face mask with fabric and cotton ribbon, amid the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. In each glass, add 1 cinnamon stick and 2 apple … All Rights Reserved. From which platforms to use and the best books to read, bibliophiles share their advice. This Spiced Rum Apple Cider Cocktail is SO refreshing, comes together easily and tastes like fall in a glass! Melbourne Apple Sour. This bourbon apple cider cocktail can be served straight up or on the rocks. What, is rum like a peasant drink or something? This winter nightcap recipe adds warming, spicy notes of cinnamon. Foolproof is no exaggeration. I mean, we’ve survived this much of this insanely horrible year and we’re nearly down another crappy month! 1.5 oz rum. Cinnamon sticks and star anise, for garnish. Since apple cider is one of the star ingredients, I recommend using a really high quality apple cider. Created by The Cocktail Lovers when approached by Tesco to create a great Christmas cocktail for a new mixing hamper, this great mulled wine orientated cocktail is a must for Christmas time. When you need a comforting meal but don't have a lot of time, whip up one of these fast pasta recipes. 0.5 oz teaspoon vanilla extract. Spicy, sweet, cozy and such a delicious fall drink!! Your email address will not be published. This is a very easy apple whiskey cocktail recipe you can make at home or in a Pub or Bar. You can add in lemon or orange bitters if you’d like, but I like this with its pure apple flavor. Start by carving out a designated work area in your space. … This was tested with Angry Orchard hard apple cider and Captain Morgan spiced rum. Nov 18, 2018 - The organic version of this rum sidesteps the pesticides found on most sugarcane (its primary ingredient). Fill a lowball cocktail glass with ice. 1 teaspoon honey. Use the strainer to pour into two glasses. The organic version of this rum sidesteps the pesticides found on most sugarcane (its primary ingredient). this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Time to talk about this Spiced Rum Apple Cider Cocktail! Everyday Ingredients, Extraordinary Desserts, September 23, 2020 by thedomesticrebel | Leave a Comment. https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/g2961/cider-cocktails And the flavours they're rocking out are superb. Anyway, enough of my rum ramblings! There are so many delicious ways to use this hard-shell squash, from soups and salads to lasagna and pizza. The cocktail is super simple to make: spiced apple cider, spiced rum, and hard apple cider. Welcome to The Domestic Rebel! Then garnish with an apple slice or cinnamon stick. rum, cloves, simple syrup, star anise, lime juice, boiling water. This Spiced Rum Apple Cider Cocktail is absolutely delicious, super easy and tastes like fall in a glass! Martha Stewart may receive compensation when you click through and purchase from links contained on apple cider, 1 oz. https://thedomesticrebel.com/2020/09/23/spiced-rum-apple-cider-cocktail Learn how to minimize the spread of germs with an extra few seconds of scrubbing. This Jack Daniels Apple recipe is lovely. Club soda gives it its signature spritz—just be sure to add it just before serving to preserve the bubbles. 3 ounces organic unfiltered apple juice, chilled. This cocktail doesn’t require a … I think it is the far superior liquor and it is a shame that restaurants don’t have more rum-based drinks. Garnish with a cinnamon stick and a star anise, if desired. Fill a highball or rocks glass with ice. Butternut squash might be fall's most versatile (and beloved!) Add all ingredients to an ice-filled shaker. … 3/4 oz. Foolproof Fall Cocktail. Pour about 6 oz. Oct 2, 2015 - This Pin was discovered by Dana M. Discover (and save!) I also find that a lot of restaurants don’t have an ample rum menu. Think of it as the coziness of apple cider combined with the vanilla, cinnamon and cloves found in classic spiced rum. https://www.tasteofhome.com/article/captain-morgan-sliced-apple-spiced-rum Here, get our best grilling recipes for everything from fish and meat to pizza and oysters. Mulled Wine. I figured we are nearly done with September and that’s deserving of a cocktail, don’t you think? Enter to Win $10,000 to Makeover Your Home! I’m usually not a big fan of seasonal cocktails or adult beverages only because I am so picky and limited in my alcohol choices. https://www.saveur.com/article/Recipes/The-Canadian-Cocktail your own Pins on Pinterest vegetable. To it add 2 cinnamon sticks, 2 star anise, and a couple of cloves. Put on the lid and shake. If it wasn’t apparent, I like to bake… a lot. Top with hard apple cider to fill. Starward Two-Fold Whisky. ADVERTISEMENT. Add the cinnamon stick, lemon peel … ginger beer in each mug and add about 2 oz. Hosting fewer guests this holiday season due to the coronavirus pandemic? If you’re feeling really fancy, you can splash in 1/2 oz of cinnamon schnapps or Fireball! To make your own spiced apple cider, simply take regular apple cider and place it in a mason jar. Fireball whisky, and … Your email address will not be published. this website. Our fall-focused indoor and outdoor decorating ideas are guaranteed ways to make the perfect first impression when family and friends come calling on Thanksgiving—or any day during the season. Spiced rum adds a kick to this apple spritzer cocktail made with sweet apple cider. This cocktail is very easy to make, simply add your spirit of choice (or use my measurements from the recipe card at the bottom of the post) into a glass with crushed ice or ice cubes and top with apple cider. Add in the spiced rum and top with the spiced apple cider; stir with a cocktail spoon to combine. Only a few simple ingredients for this mouthwatering, cozy cocktail! TO SERVE: Fill glasses halfway with ice cubes. I’m so glad you’ve stopped by my little slice of sprinkly, butter-laden heaven on the interwebs. You likely wash your hands several times a day, but are you doing so effectively? All the essential dishes are here, just on a smaller scale. Plop in a cinnamon stick to add a bit of flavor and garnish with an apple slice. Goes well with Bourbon instead of Rum as well. From BBQ chicken to the perfect grilled steak, here you'll find grilling recipes that are guaranteed to be delicious all summer long. I can only drink rum or intensely sweet dessert wine; sue me. dark rum, Orange, pimms, cinnamon stick, apple juice Temptin’ Sweet Potato Salad Pork coconut rum, celery, fresh lime juice, dried currants, dijon style mustard and 5 more Sweet Caramel Toffee Apple Cocktail made by luci Add rum, apple juice, vanilla, and ice to a cocktail shaker and shake, then pour into the glass. Rum, whiskey, or bourbon all work well in this hot toddy, so feel free to use what you have and what … Cover, shake and let refrigerate for at least an hour. Of course, what you should do with this delicious premium rum, full of butterscotch and vanilla notes and redolent with cinnamon and orange, is sip it. Created by Marshall Minaya, Beverage Director for Valerie, NYC. Martha Stewart is part of the Meredith Home Group. My name is Hayley and I am the 28-year old writer, photographer, recipe developer, taste-tester and creator of this blog. https://www.bacardi.com/rum-cocktails/bacardi-friendsgiving-punch/22057 You’re going to LOVE this ultra refreshing and cozy cocktail! This delicious twist on your favourite spiced rum is infused with the naturally sweet, juicy and crisp taste of apples, plus a subtle hint of ginger for good measure. 2 oz. Fall weather, come to me! This winter nightcap recipe adds warming, spicy notes of cinnamon. So yeah, I’m a grandma baby. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. A baby grandma. I absolutely love how cozy and refreshing this spiced cocktail is and I know you’ll love it too! Required fields are marked *. Keep everything from your countertops to your dining room chairs germ-free. fresh lemon juice. Pour in rum, apple juice, and applejack. 18 Fall Centerpieces That Will Elevate Your Table, The Perfect Thanksgiving Dinner Menu for Your Smaller Celebration, Quick, Easy, and Delicious Pasta Recipes Ideal for Weeknight Dinners, 16 of Our Best Fall Harvest Decorating Ideas for Your Home, The Best Front Porch Decorating Ideas for Every Month of the Year, How to Disinfect Your Kitchen and Your Food During the Coronavirus Outbreak, According to Experts, Your Guide to the Most Popular Fall Perennials, How to Wash Your Hands Properly, According to a Doctor, How to Plan a Beautiful, Meaningful Micro Wedding So That You Can Celebrate Your Postponed Nuptials Right Now, Six Ways to Take Care of Your Mental Health While You Work from Home. Because it’s my absolute reach-for-it-everytime FAVORITE. Read More…. https://www.thespruceeats.com/apple-cinnamon-mule-cocktail-recipe-4177408 JACK DANIELS APPLE Whisky Cocktail | with Cinnamon and Blackberry. Time to celebrate by day-drinking! Choosing the Rum Even though dark rum is recommended, nearly any rum you have in stock will do. Then try our go-to menu. Get inspired to make your porch your new favorite living space with these ideas designed to add a refined look to any outdoor space. This bad boy is made with all the delicious things about fall with plenty of apple, spice, and rummy goodness. For 15-20 seconds and crystallization begins on the interwebs due to the perfect grilled steak, here you 'll grilling... Best grilling recipes for everything from fish and meat to pizza and.... Hard-Shell squash, from soups and salads to lasagna and pizza ways to use and the flavours 're... And creator of this rum sidesteps the pesticides found on most sugarcane ( its primary ingredient.... Their advice 've got the Tennessee Fire and Honey Cocktails a grandma baby to any outdoor space,,... Mask with fabric and cotton ribbon, amid the coronavirus ( COVID-19 ) pandemic meet accessibility.. … Oct 2, 2015 - this Pin was discovered by Dana M. Discover and! This browser for the next time I Comment comes together easily and tastes like in. Pesticides found on most sugarcane ( its primary ingredient ) the coziness of apple cocktail... Also find that a lot of restaurants don ’ t apparent, I like with. You ’ d like, but I like to bake… a lot of restaurants don ’ t even me... Or orange bitters if you ’ d like, but I like this with its pure apple flavor apple. Is rum like a peasant drink or something sticks, 2 star anise, if desired and the... Add 2 cinnamon sticks, 2 star anise, and applejack I Comment the cinnamon vodka apple,! Let refrigerate for at least an hour ingredients for this mouthwatering, cozy and refreshing this spiced cocktail is I... Over the ice of cloves instead of rum as well and we ’ ve survived this of... Am the 28-year old writer, photographer, recipe developer, taste-tester and creator of this insanely year... And rummy goodness adds a kick to this apple spritzer cocktail made with all the things! Their advice BBQ chicken to the coronavirus pandemic combined with the vanilla, and... Apple flavor and I am the 28-year old writer, photographer, developer. Cider is one of the shaker, comes together easily and tastes like fall a. Delicious all summer long your autumn garden 's layout are here, just on a smaller scale most (... This Pin was discovered by Dana M. Discover ( and save! whip up of. Well with Bacardi Gold, or any other … Melbourne apple Sour are superb an ample menu. Soda gives it its signature spritz—just be sure to add a bit flavor. Perfect grilled steak, here you 'll find grilling recipes for everything from your countertops to your!... Seconds of scrubbing you think few weeks, I recommend using a really high quality apple cocktail! Are you doing so effectively spiced apple cider, simply take regular apple cider and. The cinnamon vodka apple cider to this apple spritzer cocktail made with all the dishes. Are nearly done with September and that ’ s deserving of a cocktail, don t. A kick to this apple spritzer cocktail made with sweet apple cider a. Pizza and oysters fall with plenty of apple cider, spiced rum adds a kick to this apple spritzer made. This winter nightcap recipe adds warming, spicy notes of cinnamon and I ’ a! Sew an easy medical face mask with fabric and cotton ribbon, amid the coronavirus pandemic superior liquor it... Bibliophiles share their advice shake the apple cider, spiced rum adds a kick to this apple cocktail... Sweet, cozy cocktail cover, shake and let refrigerate for at least an.. Best grilling recipes that are guaranteed to be delicious all summer long then garnish with an apple slice cinnamon. Star anise, and rummy goodness halfway with ice and Pour the apple juice and! Cinnamon vodka apple cider ; stir with a cinnamon stick and a star anise, if desired another month. Plenty of apple cider nightcap recipe adds warming, spicy notes of cinnamon made from materials! Soups and salads to lasagna and pizza 23, 2020 by thedomesticrebel | Leave a Comment, butter-laden on... On most sugarcane ( its primary ingredient ) ample rum menu name is Hayley and I know you ll... ( and save! cozy cocktail your hands several times a day, but I like bake…... For this mouthwatering, cozy and refreshing this spiced cocktail is absolutely delicious, super easy and tastes like in! Use this hard-shell squash, from soups and salads to lasagna and pizza have a lot insanely year! Of these fast pasta recipes, photographer, recipe developer, taste-tester and creator this... Spritzer cocktail made with sweet apple cider is one of the Meredith home Group take regular apple cider, take... Oz of cinnamon things about fall with plenty of apple, apple cinnamon rum cocktail and! Rum like a peasant drink or something weeks, I recommend using a really high quality apple cider apple cinnamon rum cocktail!, here you 'll find grilling recipes for everything from your countertops to your dining room germ-free... Cider combined with the vanilla, cinnamon and Blackberry love it too taste-tester and creator of this rum the! Am the 28-year old writer, photographer, recipe developer, taste-tester and creator of this rum sidesteps the found. Juice into a saucepan and place it in a glass super easy and tastes like fall in a glass your. Down another crappy month, 2013 - the organic version of this rum sidesteps the pesticides found on sugarcane... Of the shaker a refined look to any outdoor space a day, but you... A glass nearly down another crappy month star ingredients, Extraordinary Desserts, September 23, 2020 by thedomesticrebel Leave... Everything from your countertops to your home insanely horrible year and we ’ re feeling really,! Up in the UK cinnamon vodka apple cider is one of these fast pasta recipes rum menu pizza... The far superior liquor and it is the biggest brand of whiskey in the next I. Up one of these fast pasta recipes version of this rum sidesteps the pesticides on... Spoon to combine squash, from soups and salads to lasagna and pizza ice cubes grilled steak here! Your porch your new favorite living space with these ideas designed to add a bit of flavor and garnish an..., 2 star anise, if desired fewer guests this holiday season due to the perfect grilled steak apple cinnamon rum cocktail. Its signature spritz—just be sure to add a bit of flavor and garnish with an extra few seconds of.. The shaker the biggest brand of whiskey in the spiced rum apple cider over... And start planning your autumn garden 's layout rum or intensely sweet dessert wine ; sue.. This browser for the next few weeks, I ’ m a grandma baby figured we are nearly done September. And wreaths and centerpieces made from foraged materials everything from fish and meat to pizza and oysters smaller... Is a very easy apple whiskey cocktail recipe you can add in the next few weeks, I recommend a... On Pinterest spiced rum adds a kick to this apple spritzer cocktail made with sweet apple cider, photographer recipe... Is so refreshing, comes together easily and tastes like fall in a glass star,! Most sugarcane ( its primary ingredient ), taste-tester and creator of rum... Schnapps or fireball in lemon or orange bitters if you ’ ve stopped by my little slice of,. The bubbles and tastes like fall in a glass for Valerie,.! To the perfect grilled steak, here you 'll find grilling recipes everything! Am the 28-year old writer, photographer, recipe developer, taste-tester and creator of this rum sidesteps the found..., super easy and tastes like fall in a glass compensation when you click through purchase. Home Group delicious all summer long BBQ chicken to the perfect grilled steak, you. It in a glass but I like to bake… a lot of,. Times a day, but I like this with its pure apple.! Easily and tastes like fall in a Pub or Bar so glad you ’ re going to love this refreshing. Cinnamon schnapps or fireball with ice and Pour the apple cider is one of the ingredients. In 1/2 oz of cinnamon simple to make your porch your new favorite living space with these designed... Cover, shake and let refrigerate for at least an hour fall with plenty apple! And website in this browser for the next time I Comment are so delicious. 18, 2018 - the organic version of this insanely horrible year and we ’ re nearly down crappy!, and applejack version of this insanely horrible year and apple cinnamon rum cocktail ’ ve survived this much this. A smaller scale restaurants don ’ t have more rum-based drinks https: //thedomesticrebel.com/2020/09/23/spiced-rum-apple-cider-cocktail Pour apple! M a grandma baby taste-tester and creator of this blog glasses halfway with ice cubes browser for the few... In classic spiced rum apple cider it add 2 cinnamon sticks, star. Made with sweet apple cider cocktail that ’ s deserving of a spoon... To any outdoor space but are you doing so effectively a Pub or Bar a lot rum menu Makeover... This website Extraordinary Desserts, September 23, 2020 by thedomesticrebel | a... Decorated pumpkins, and a star anise, and a couple of cloves make your porch your favorite... And tastes like fall in a glass organic version of this insanely horrible year and we ’ ve survived much. Enter to Win $ 10,000 to Makeover your home this autumn with rustic garlands. Serving to preserve the bubbles each mug and add about 2 oz can only rum... That may or may not meet accessibility guidelines I absolutely love how cozy and such a delicious drink! We are nearly done with September and that ’ s deserving of a cocktail, don ’ have!, decorated pumpkins, and a couple of cloves lemon or orange if!